Been running into a few problems setting up a server to play around on but I'm stuck at the moment. Any suggestions/advise would be great.
I am getting this error when starting the server.
I know it has to do with the queries you need to add to link the databases so i went back to redo just that step but it will tell me each time their are already entries there. Also I have adjusted my paging files to 6,000 and i have 4gig of ram so i believe the end error is only caused by the first set of errors occuring.
RecoveryFIX for SQL Database Recovery retrieves all data stored within SQL server .MDF files such as tables, triggers, views, stored procedures with damaged unique keys, primary keys and foreign keys. Deleted files are also successfully recovered and saved in a separate batch file for further use.
WTB 50/50 GWAMM, non-NCSoft linked or WTT WoW CE account not linked to battle.net 06/22/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies Hi,
1.) I am looking for a 50/50 GWAMM account, not linked to an NCSoft master account, must have all CD-KEYS and must provide security questions/answers.
I am willing to pay around $400USD.
2.) I am also interested in accounts that are 40/50 and over that apply to the guidelines above.
PM me with a price.
Database U1 Error 05/08/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies Hi ich hab nen problem woran könnte es liegen das ich den error
query:{call CHARACTER_STR('U1','0000001','01','',?,?,?,?,?,?,? ,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,? ,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,? ,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,? ,?,?,?,?, 0, 0, 0,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}
SQLSTATE:22001 error:Die Zeichenfolgedaten wurden rechts abgeschnitten
bekomme.
[HELP] DataBase Error 09/12/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/739/databaseerr ortw9.png
İ use Steals Server Pack
What is wrong here ??
-- phpMyAdmin SQL Dump
-- version 2.10.3
-- http://www.phpmyadmin.net
--
WBB Linked msql Database 04/13/2007 - Technical Support - 0 Replies Ich suche ein Modul, Hack or whatever für Xoops 2 um die Database von meinem Woltlab Burning Board 2.3.3 mit der von Xoops 2 zu verbinden.
Also ums genauer zu erkläutern:
Das Board hat schon eine komplette Database die vorhanden bleiben soll, und diese Database soll mit der von Xoops 2 gelinked werden.
Wär nice wenn jemand vielleicht ein Anhaltspunkt hat, denn ich find gar nichs hab schon auf diversen Seite gesucht.
Gruß