Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

want to buy dekaronserver action6

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
want to buy dekaronserver action6

Please contact me



zhangxu122 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Help repair the problem. DEKARON A6
1: adding amount, you can't get cash in the game
2: return to the role, black screen. The role information can not be returned to normal.


zhangxu122 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 276
Received Thanks: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangxu122 View Post
Help repair the problem. DEKARON A6
1: adding amount, you can't get cash in the game
2: return to the role, black screen. The role information can not be returned to normal.
easy to fix this
your dekaronserver.exe is unpacked editable? if this is more easy to fix

You can't amount cash why this server use BillingServer.exe you not have all files for this!
All AuthStart u not will can use D-Shop
But is simple fix that's insue error for use normal D-Shop
Action10 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action10 View Post
easy to fix this
your dekaronserver.exe is unpacked editable? if this is more easy to fix

You can't amount cash why this server use BillingServer.exe you not have all files for this!
All AuthStart u not will can use D-Shop
But is simple fix that's insue error for use normal D-Shop
Ow trash english -,-


lolthestrong is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 276
Received Thanks: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolthestrong View Post
Ow trash english -,-
Do you think I'll be worried if you not understand
Action10 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action10 View Post
easy to fix this
your dekaronserver.exe is unpacked editable? if this is more easy to fix

You can't amount cash why this server use BillingServer.exe you not have all files for this!
All AuthStart u not will can use D-Shop
But is simple fix that's insue error for use normal D-Shop
Hello! Can you repair it?
SKYPE ID:??? Is it convenient to tell me?
zhangxu122 is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangxu122 View Post
Hello! Can you repair it?
SKYPE ID:??? Is it convenient to tell me?
He can't fix it
And he can't unpack an protected exe.
lolthestrong is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolthestrong View Post
He can't fix it
And he can't unpack an protected exe.
What about you! Can you solve it!
zhangxu122 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 276
Received Thanks: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolthestrong View Post
He can't fix it
And he can't unpack an protected exe.
You not know me!
how you can told some you not know me!
I only can't unpack only this!
If you have A9 working why i shared for all!
Action10 is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 477
Received Thanks: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolthestrong View Post
He can't fix it
And he can't unpack an protected exe.
lolthestrong a you can unpack this exe? but i think probably you to can't unpack this exe.
[DEV]Dekaron is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 106
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action10 View Post
You not know me!
how you can told some you not know me!
I only can't unpack only this!
If you have A9 working why i shared for all!
Your shared A9 files so many bugged. Useless.
Xtreme-dk GM & Ferius~ & jaskile12 & China site shared A9 files are useful.
I know you. You are stupid bad scammer brazillian Anderson !!!!
And you are not DEV of A9 files.
lolthestrong is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 276
Received Thanks: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolthestrong View Post
Your shared A9 files so many bugged. Useless.
Xtreme-dk GM & Ferius~ & jaskile12 & China site shared A9 files are useful.
I know you. You are stupid bad scammer brazillian Anderson !!!!
And you are not DEV of A9 files.
I have to laugh at a child like this. I will not waste my time arguing with a child.
You are noob scammer is you!i think you have 10 year
Action10 is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 477
Received Thanks: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolthestrong View Post
Your shared A9 files so many bugged. Useless.
Xtreme-dk GM & Ferius~ & jaskile12 & China site shared A9 files are useful.
I know you. You are stupid bad scammer brazillian Anderson !!!!
And you are not DEV of A9 files.
lolthestrong tell us who is real DEV of A9 files. we want to know tell us. and don't expect from other ppl they will make a perfect files even on official server's, game, software always you will find some bug.
@request to clean this thread and move to correct section.


[DEV]Dekaron is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
dekaronserver action6
i have a A6 server, and now I've shared it with a powerful God to fix it problem 1: business city currency cannot be recharged. Problem 2: time...
30 Replies - Dekaron Private Server
[DEKARON] devastation {FULL Action6}
This server has full action6 working, dk extreme is on action3 or 4. new 131+ skills (transformation) aloken (buggy but works, base dmg still...
16 Replies - Private Server - Discussions / Questions
Action6 dekaron.exe
I downloaded lastest Korea Dekaron client but i can't unpack dekaron.exe to make it works with my pserver, If you can unpack it please help me. does...
6 Replies - Dekaron Private Server
Dekaron action6 p server 2000x exp
download this client MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service then go to hamachi channel AtlantisDekaron1 up to 3 password...
5 Replies - Private Server Advertising
[help]Action6 skill a few trouble
i've done update action6 skills but a few skills had trouble summy skills are image,ani is are done(not transform) use monster skill...
0 Replies - Dekaron Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.