Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB 50/50 GWAMM, non-NCSoft linked or WTT WoW CE account not linked to battle.net

Discussion on WTB 50/50 GWAMM, non-NCSoft linked or WTT WoW CE account not linked to battle.net within the Guild Wars Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB 50/50 GWAMM, non-NCSoft linked or WTT WoW CE account not linked to battle.net

Hi,

1.) I am looking for a 50/50 GWAMM account, not linked to an NCSoft master account, must have all CD-KEYS and must provide security questions/answers.

I am willing to pay around $400USD.

2.) I am also interested in accounts that are 40/50 and over that apply to the guidelines above.

PM me with a price.

3.) I also have a WoW(World of Warcraft) account that has the ORIGINAL CE(collectors edition) & TBC CE NOT linked to battle.net, which means this account will be under YOUR name when added to your battle.net account.

I will do a straight swap, account for account, if you choose this way.

A middleman will be needed in both cases, chosen from here.

Thanks for looking!

Tags
50/50, account, gwamm, hom, not linked

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS GW Account HoM 47/50 + GW2 linked
04/28/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
I want to sell my Guild Wars Account with all Campagnes + EotN and linked to Guild Wars 2 (Digital Standard Edition) so you have all the rewards that are included in that: beta events, 3 days earlier start and so on. The Account is NC-Soft linked, i only have the GW2 Key but you can change all informations in the account and take over the Email registred Emailadress. You also get the registration Emails for GW2 with the beta id and the billing. The main charakter is an Warrior with FoW...
WTS 1250 Ecto's / Linked GW account.
03/03/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
Looking to sell 1250 ecto's... 100 = $12 USD 250 = $25 USD 500 = $47.50 USD 1000 = $90 USD
Yoho! GW Account Clean, nicht ncsoft linked für PSC abzugeben
06/14/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 8 Replies
Wie der Titel schon sagt, verkaufe ich nen cleanen GW Account alles was sich darauf befindet ist ein lvl20 Krieger mit bisschen Schrott im Inventar/der Truhe. Der Account ist NICHT Ncsoft gebunden, könnt die Email also jeder Zeit leicht ändern. Der Account wurde auch nicht zum botten benutzt. Ist lediglich ein alter Acc von nem Kumpel. Preis: 10 € offline PSC, gebe euch gebenfalls ein paar Folianten/Elite Folianten dazu, 5 Flammen des Balthasar und sogar noch ein großes Ausrüstungspack :)...
WTS: GuildWars Account non NCSoft linked!
02/21/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 6 Replies
Hey ;), wie im Titel schon erwähnt verkaufe ich einen Guild Wars Account mit allen Teilen sprich: - Prophecis - Factions - Nightfall - GW:EN (Addon)
WTB Account (not linked)
07/03/2010 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
I'm paying via paypal. i'm looking for an account with alot of titles pve and/or pvp