Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make buffs stack?

Discussion on How to make buffs stack? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 11/05/2012, 23:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by joel2309 View Post
Okay now I managed to find my status.csv (finally!!!) What must I do to it?
Well as others said, You could change the icon through image table but that would change it for any skill that uses that icon as well.

In status locate the column for iconindex and use an existing icon index from another skill. Note that whatever effect the icon has that you pick will also show up on the new skill.

Like if i was to pick the icon for Mage's "Gracious Eddy" and put it on Rebellion Sword for alo, my alo would be encased in an ice chunk because the icon index is linked to model_effect and since i used the mages skill which had an effect on it my new skill will have it too.

soz if that was confusing.
Old 11/05/2012, 23:25   #17

I tried to replace Increase Range and Resist Decline. I replaced Increase Range with IndexIcon 3 (sword def from AK) and Resist Decline with IndexIcon 1121 (defensive from bagi) and it still could not stack with one another. The 3 buffs still share the same icon Must I edit only status.csv or there is more to it?
Old 11/06/2012, 15:45   #18

I searched my imagetable for Increase Range (1282) and found the following:

skill_icon,1282,UI\Game\skill\S_Alo.dds,120,120,40,40,0,0,0,0

skill_icon,11282,UI\Game\skill\S_Alo.dds,80,120,40,40,0,0,0,0

Which one needs editing and which part is to be editted?