Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 09:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to stack buffs..

Discussion on How to stack buffs.. within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I really want to know how to do this.
Ive seen somewhere that might lvl 2 stacks with attack aura lvl 2 but thats only a lil bit of extra patk, please help ^_^
Old 11/05/2005, 06:32   #2

Im too. my friend do it on L2Extreme. it was like 20k dmg per hit..
He didnt told me. all that i know is that is needed l2walker and u have to buff loggout and something about private storage..
if u can do this pls tell me
Old 11/05/2005, 07:19   #3

i tryed with ur guide but didnt worked on l2extreme
Old 11/05/2005, 12:30   #4

l2xtreme fixed that explot
Old 11/05/2005, 16:22   #5

=.[

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] On Stack Eps
07/07/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Hey all,,, I need Any One To Explain To Me How Can i Add Stack Eps Coz i am Searching on Elite But i Didnot Find Any Topic About Stack Eps So If Any One Could Help please Explain To Me :D:D:D
[Exploit] Stack Buffs
07/02/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
1. Buff you, dances, songs etc etc all what you need 2. Get noblesse 3. At titan get your hp to 20% and then use frenzy, zealot and rage 4. Then Die fast 5. Then still dead until Frenzy, Zealot and rage time down 6. Then press to Village, and look at your stats One More: Dont use heal pots, or any buffs, or get debuff its perfect to level you or firends
Hit Under Stack
05/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Yeah i am looking for some file/hack what ever, let u hit a player sitting under the stack.Maybe Something what modifies the player size. Example: Like 6 People sitting in stack at the bas but i just want to kill one of them.
stack buffs on extreme tell if you know
12/24/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
how we can do stak buff on l2 x they fix the problem so if you know anybody just tell us
bnb c3 stack buffs
10/24/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
bits and bytes c3 server has anyone managed to stack buff his character without getting a ban? with a lot of difficulties i over buff my char because of the lag in the server and i already have 4 banned accounts... (i also tried overbuff without l2walker: i log into from the normal client, before select the char i opened the alt+ctrl+del menu and press to endtask of l2.exe, but not confirm yet. select the char and press start and once i hear the sounds while loading the game i confirm...