[Question] Why Wings doesnt flap with the shield equipped?
i'm testing my blaze wings on my AK and them work fine, But if i equip a shield and i relog the wings wont flap anymore...to make them flap again i have to remove the shield and the wings, and equip again wings. Them also wont flap if i switch to Medium or Big wings with the shield equipped..
Someone know whats wrong? If yes, can you tell me how i should fix this flap bug?
Thanks in advance.
EDIT......
+ Offtopic Question:
When i use Seph/Hellspider's exes i can enter to dshop...if i use old dekaron.exe and dekaronserver.exe (both without aloken) my dshop wont open. (I'm Using an A3 client)
I cant create a new character with Seph's exes, thats why i have to fix this bug! :\
There is someone able to help me? .. Thanks again!
I think its in the share>action>item, and you cant create chars with seph's exes cuz his has aloken in it and your client doesnt have anything like textures, maplist line, etcc for aloken. So im guessing if you do create char you crash.
I think its in the share>action>item, and you cant create chars with seph's exes cuz his has aloken in it and your client doesnt have anything like textures, maplist line, etcc for aloken. So im guessing if you do create char you crash.
Yeah, i cant use seph exes...but i cant open dshop with old exes :\
I had that problem before, has someting with billig I think it was. In one config file on server. Change it from acclaim to gamehi. Or someting like that.
[HELP]Wing Flap 12/21/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 14 Replies so i have just added the Seguriper and Concerra Summoner wings but i cant get them to flap. everything works for them except the animation files. can anyone help me with this?
[Question] preX Injecting doesnt seem to work?? 01/09/2010 - S4 League - 1 Replies preX injector doesnt seem to work for me when i open de program it closes immidiatly and when i use the one from alastor my whole system freezes
can anyone help me...my system runs on <Windows XP SP3>
and cracked client doesnt seem to work either for me keep getting failed to connect to authentication server(Timeout) but when i put original back it works perfectly again
i have been trying for myself like 6hours by reading the instructions but i cant seem to figure it out
i hope...
[QUESTION]10% shield on wings? 12/16/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies Ya I searched,,, but nothing found,,,
How can I add 10% shield on me wings?
thanks
[QUESTION] Dekaron doesnt start up ! 01/15/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies Hey dudes from elitepvpers.com,
i got a problem.
i unpacked the data.pak for hexin' some skills with winhex.
everything was alright and i deletet the "data.pak" cause some1 told me to do so .
and now the game doesnt start up anymore.