Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 04:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] preX Injecting doesnt seem to work??

Discussion on [Question] preX Injecting doesnt seem to work?? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] preX Injecting doesnt seem to work??

preX injector doesnt seem to work for me when i open de program it closes immidiatly and when i use the one from alastor my whole system freezes
can anyone help me...my system runs on <Windows XP SP3>[/B]
and cracked client doesnt seem to work either for me keep getting failed to connect to authentication server(Timeout) but when i put original back it works perfectly again

i have been trying for myself like 6hours by reading the instructions but i cant seem to figure it out
i hope someone can assist in helping me a bit

thanks for your time and Help
Old 01/09/2010, 05:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
there ist no bypass releast at the moment
and all the bypasses you have are outdatet (donīt work anymore)
so just wait till someone releast it or try to make one

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2W doesnt work?? help please
03/31/2010 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
hello, ive been playing L2Dreams for 2months now and i wanted to take it somewhat easier! so i looked up some bots and i couldnt find anything except L2Walker, so i googled and googled and now im on my 3th day of googling and i still dont know how to use it... i foun dout that the ip from the server was: 174.120.165.10:2106 or 174.120.134.186:777 one of em is probably from login server? i also downloaded a english version of L2Walker in game "version 2.13" and it had an bypass so i...
If A Bot Doesnt Work....
08/13/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Hey Im back :) secondly, here is my first thread back ^^ ok lets get down to business I see a lot of kids complaining that some bots dont work or as in C-Destroyer "please it not working it saying please open conquer"
OOG 10.9.+ Doesnt Work L2 SEA
07/24/2009 - Lineage 2 - 9 Replies
So it seems that OOG 10.9.0 doesnt work anymore on L2 SEA. better start looking again for people who play in L2 SEA :)
it just doesnt seem to work
05/30/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
well i hate sounding like a nub but i cant figure out tmme... i got it, then i launched it... but.... i cant get the data files to open with it... if u can give me help its greatly appricated thank you :)
[Question] Injecting a *.dll // Some useless bug
12/08/2008 - Kal Online - 7 Replies
Is there a way to inject a *dll file to engine.exe @ Different server? o.O Thats first time I'm not able to inject a file via Injec-TOR. I tried to inject KalhackZzz (or smth like this ^^), SyRoN.dll, zogga's th for priv servs and few other hacks. The problem looks like; I start Inject-TOR, i select (eq. SyRoN.dll), then in 'Name of Process' i type engine.exe, then tick 'Use Watch'. K everything is ok so i start kal (via the normal server's updater) -> and now POOF, the Injec-TOR application...