dont be such an idiot , you havent even stated on which server you play. Thats like an idiot asking "can u deliver me this pizza" without telling where he lives.
SUMMONER SKILL HACK 10/17/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies Hello. I use the mage skill hack,did with pack manager. I'm not good with winhex. Can anyone tell me how to use winhex and give me the summoner skill scripts,or just give me the scripts for pack manager?:) ty. by the way,i ll re-post some hacks for elite dekaron :)
Someone Can Give me Dark Avatar Skill Hack ? 07/17/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies ^TopiC^
Please I need Dark Avatar Skill Hack I download something but I do the skill a lot and not happen n0thing its just say
U used skill : Dark avatar
U used skill : Dark avatar
U used skill : Dark avatar
U used skill : Dark avatar
U used skill : Dark avatar
U used skill : Dark avatar
Dark avatar skill editing :confused: 02/25/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies hi ppl..first sorry for my bad english.. :( ,but i will try to explain.
i use search button and i find the guide topic that show me how to skill edit..but the skill that they show for example was "rolling attack"...i try to do everything step by step for the dark avatar..but the guide is not universal for all skills :( ...
my question is how to edit :
91,NO_CANCEL,255,237,3,0,0,0,3000006,120,0,0,0,0, 0,0,0,0,0
92,NO_CANCEL,255,236,2000,0,0,0,1000202,400,0,501 8,0,0,0,0,0,0,0...
what is the skill index for Dark Avatar? 11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies Hy i was following up the TUT for skill hacking. I got a bit lost, so i figure i just ask. Does anyone know the skill Index for Dark Avatar for the summoner?
From there i will do the editing myself, because im not sure where to open the share folder.
Never mind,please close this post. i did my research