hi ppl..first sorry for my bad english.. ,but i will try to explain.
i use search button and i find the guide topic that show me how to skill edit..but the skill that they show for example was "rolling attack"...i try to do everything step by step for the dark avatar..but the guide is not universal for all skills ...
my question is how to edit :
91,NO_CANCEL,255,237,3,0,0,0,3000006,120,0,0,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,0
92,NO_CANCEL,255,236,2000,0,0,0,1000202,400,0,5018 ,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
93,NO_CANCEL,255,237,1500,0,0,0,3000006,119,680,0, 5018,0,0,0,0,0,0
PS:if you dont want to help me public..pls PM me
tyvm
[GUIDE] Pke Editing AVATAR DRESS 04/28/2011 - SRO Guides & Templates - 40 Replies GUIDE EDIT .PK2 AVATAR DRESS
Well let go. voceis said the first step of such programs
PK2TOols : RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
Scan : Virustotal. MD5: d4a75703404458337898edf544216114
Well come on the Tutorial
Dark Avatar 07/28/2009 - Dekaron - 16 Replies I know that DA is a great AoE, but which stat will increase it's damage? I've heard some people say that it is physical damage, so str will increase it. However, others have said that it is a spell, and therefore, spr will increase the damage it causes. Could anybody explain which is correct?
Someone Can Give me Dark Avatar Skill Hack ? 07/17/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies ^TopiC^
Please I need Dark Avatar Skill Hack I download something but I do the skill a lot and not happen n0thing its just say
U used skill : Dark avatar
U used skill : Dark avatar
U used skill : Dark avatar
U used skill : Dark avatar
U used skill : Dark avatar
U used skill : Dark avatar
what is the skill index for Dark Avatar? 11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies Hy i was following up the TUT for skill hacking. I got a bit lost, so i figure i just ask. Does anyone know the skill Index for Dark Avatar for the summoner?
From there i will do the editing myself, because im not sure where to open the share folder.
Never mind,please close this post. i did my research