Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about launcher

Discussion on Question about launcher within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about launcher

Hey guys,

I just want to know how to make or edit a launcher so that its runnable on any type of window, by any means window XP and up. The type of launcher im talking about is the launcher for packed clients. The one i had before didn't ran on window 7 , and it was detected as virus :S . Any idea?
Old 02/20/2011, 15:37   #2

Well, which launcher are you using and in what language is it coded in?
Old 02/20/2011, 16:39   #3

i didnt make the launcher , i found it off the internet, i believe its dekaron ultra's

PS: nice work with ur client lol, also ur share lol, messed up pretty much in monster.csv so people cant use it. nice xd
Old 02/20/2011, 19:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioNicX View Post
i didnt make the launcher , i found it off the internet, i believe its dekaron ultra's

PS: nice work with ur client lol, also ur share lol, messed up pretty much in monster.csv so people cant use it. nice xd
lol i got his share work for me :P pm me if u wanna it
also if u want pm me ur msn and ill give a launcher that work for windows 7
Old 02/21/2011, 15:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto♫Death View Post
lol i got his share work for me :P pm me if u wanna it
also if u want pm me ur msn and ill give a launcher that work for windows 7
Look its nice to have a ready share folder, but plz dont use it for your own server. we already have 1000 same server with the same share folder! Respect someones work and make your own share folder..

@topic: The div update launcher works with Win7 (x86 and x64)
Old 02/21/2011, 16:02   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ҉ THT ҉ View Post
Look its nice to have a ready share folder, but plz dont use it for your own server. we already have 1000 same server with the same share folder! Respect someones work and make your own share folder..

@topic: The div update launcher works with Win7 (x86 and x64)
dude, what are you talking about, do some research lol, his original share is dekaron enigma's all they did was add action 8 to it, adding action 8 is easy. I can do that without opening my eyes. I know cuz i used enigma's files for my test server way b4 dk evo came up. I can tell which is [DEV]Harmony's work lol, hes a good dev. AND getting a unpacked client's share to work is easy as hell, all i need is time. Im not into stealing other people's work. If i see a server that is developed beautifully... i'd get it working then test it on my test server just to learn how to do this and that....
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2011, 18:18   #7

seriously every post from you has: (re)"search".
And wtf, I wasn't even talking to you... But, now you are defending your self so hard, I really think you try(ed) to steal evo share xD
Old 02/22/2011, 03:12   #8

Quote:
ofc, the share folder was totally changed.
so my own server is completely different from DKevolution.
Old 02/26/2011, 14:09   #9

Quote:
seriously every post from you has: (re)"search".
And wtf, I wasn't even talking to you... But, now you are defending your self so hard, I really think you try(ed) to steal evo share xD
you think i want action 8?, my test server is only action 6 but it has everything working.. including party pvp and trans ups, I dont think i need to mention aloken. I'd rather bang a hot chick on a bed made of blades then banging fat *** chick on a soft bed rofl, get it? xD . someone already got party pvp working, dont remember who , but someone from elitepvp. No one got trans up working "Properly" because people don't think outside the box... lol
Old 02/26/2011, 16:33   #10

Quote:
dude, what are you talking about, do some research lol, his original share is dekaron enigma's all they did was add action 8 to it, adding action 8 is easy. I can do that without opening my eyes. I know cuz i used enigma's files for my test server way b4 dk evo came up. I can tell which is [DEV]Harmony's work lol, hes a good dev. AND getting a unpacked client's share to work is easy as hell, all i need is time. Im not into stealing other people's work. If i see a server that is developed beautifully... i'd get it working then test it on my test server just to learn how to do this and that....
One person who actually said the truth, I even got logs of han telling me hes sorry he didnt know those were my files. I dont got a problem with anyone using my files, but when people claim that its their share folder, then its kinda funny.
Old 02/26/2011, 18:42   #11

Quote:
you think i want action 8?, my test server is only action 6 but it has everything working.. including party pvp and trans ups, I dont think i need to mention aloken. I'd rather bang a hot chick on a bed made of blades then banging fat *** chick on a soft bed rofl, get it? xD . someone already got party pvp working, dont remember who , but someone from elitepvp. No one got trans up working "Properly" because people don't think outside the box... lol
When someone said things like this it makes my fun
Any video is welcome, with out it dont make your self clown!