Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

launcher question

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
launcher question

i have 3 different launchers and i am trying to pack my client so i can update it with div's
i have it updating fine, i have the server side down perfect, and the client side will update, but either errors at the end, or closes out, tried everything i can think of, read several posts, searched here and google and rage . .

so far, FAIL lol, so let the questioning begin:

where can i get a launcher.exe i can edit (images), that packs data.pak?

or a dekaron.exe that will accept the pack.d0*?

i have 2 launchers that i am able to unpack and edit the images, one is from 2moons expedition the other is from the korean test server, but neither likes data.pak, the one i have that may accept data.pak i cant seem to unpack so i can edit the images, its actually EG's launcher, kinda dont even want to use it, but i had it and wanted to see if it was possible

i am using reshack once unpacked to replace images with, it seems to work pretty well, is there anyway i can use rehack to make the launcher accept data.pak?

the korean launcher updates fine, but after the updates are complete, i get a dialog that says 'connection error' with an OK button, which closes the launcher out, so i cant hit start, the 2moons launcher gets to update succesful the just closes out, so i cant hit start, cant unpack EG's becuase i dont know how, so my last resort is to post and see if someone could hook me up with either the 'how to' or pass me a launcher.exe that accepts data.pak that either is unpacked already, or one i can unpack.

thanks for any help you can give, noobs stay away!!!!

Old 10/09/2009, 20:31   #2

what game u wanna update ?
i mean data.do1 ...
or data.pak ?
every one of them needs other div .
if it tells u update fail so ur div files have error .

Old 10/09/2009, 20:45   #3

its not the div's, i said in my post what its doing

there is no 'data.do1', they are pack.d01, pack.d02, etc.

i do not have a dekaron.exe that will read pack.d0* files, and the launchers i have will update data.pak, but when it gets to update successful it either closes out or says connection error, so they dont like data.pak, because the same launchers will update pack.d0* files and dont close out at all, read the post. it updates just fine, but at the end the launchers close out therefore there is no 'start' button for me to hit, i can go in the game and see the updated data.pak file, so i know its not a div problem, plus even if i put the current update in history.config (so that it doesnt update the pack files) i get the same thing, so updating the pack files is not my issue, my issue if that i do not have a launcher that likes data.pak, and i dont have a dekaron.exe that like pack.d0* files, so i need one or the other, i assume that i have a better chance of getting a launcher that accepts data.pak . . .
Old 10/09/2009, 20:50   #4

if u have pack.d01 so u need other launcher .
coz all launchers on elitepvpers update data.pak .
so i can give u a launcher with dekaron.exe updates pack.d02 .
if u need one with dekaron.exe updates to data.pak i can give u too .

Old 10/09/2009, 21:00   #5

I was about to post somethigng like this
i need launcher that opens data.pack, or teach me any other way how to pack my files and run them propertly. TY
Old 10/09/2009, 21:03   #6

want to pack them to pack.d01 ?
or pack them to data.pak ?
*if for data.pak use download other client and update with ur div files.*
Old 10/09/2009, 21:32   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacoPG View Post
I was about to post somethigng like this
i need launcher that opens data.pack, or teach me any other way how to pack my files and run them propertly. TY
just look at sticky
Old 10/09/2009, 21:50   #8

I have downloaded Translated div data packer, packed my data folder into data.pack and data.hd but my game closes in the starting, changed packoi to 1 (in shadow.txt) and packed again, same thing happens agin, any other way to make my client stay packed but running well?