Actually I bot on red mobs (using the view from above) for 8 - 10 hours straight with only 2 pages of HP/MP pots, but I am also a summoner so that relives some of the agro.
Yeah for my summoner that would be np but I'm trying to level a Senale but red mobs eat her up.
ok... here s my susgestion : since in cave, there s no space for bot to run around, how about a fixed search area in which the pointer search is much closer, shorter range becuz mob will spawn right where you stand; so basically just stand and whack .
Another thing is that you add any special flag in your autoit compiler ? It seems like gameguard block all output from 3.2.x compiler . I ve seen yours compiled with 3.2.6 , but when I tried to compile with my own script, it will not give out any output in game , 3.1.x is fine though
i don seem to get working with resolution 1024*768 ... .. or i'm doing the color thing wrong, i did save colors and stuff but it does not detect it.... :S. help~
GYRO great work u have done with creating the BOT. it was working extremely fine for me yesterday, but i tried again this morning and it's not working anymore..
is there anything i missed? i didnt change any setting of the bot..
is it because any patch from from 2moons?
how to fix this thing?
ok... here s my susgestion : since in cave, there s no space for bot to run around, how about a fixed search area in which the pointer search is much closer, shorter range becuz mob will spawn right where you stand; so basically just stand and whack .
Another thing is that you add any special flag in your autoit compiler ? It seems like gameguard block all output from 3.2.x compiler . I ve seen yours compiled with 3.2.6 , but when I tried to compile with my own script, it will not give out any output in game , 3.1.x is fine though
Gyro.. I was gonna try your bot again but I keep getting "Fix Resolution H!". I've used it before no problems. I'm in 1280x1024 32bit windowed mode and desktop is the same.
I am playing in 1024x768. Most of the time I only see screen rotating and moving, it rarely click on the mobs.
Also I set all the atk skills and delays... but it doens't seem to loop even with big delays. It only goes thru all skills once for each mob... (staff summoner)
Interesting thing is, the skill will loop if the bot click on the summon. Program pretty much got stuck there afterwards. It seems bot is trying to kill the summon.
[Release] MoonBot 06/15/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 166 Replies MoonBot v. 0.2
- Fixed AutoPot Bug
- Made AutoPot work with larger variety of video cards.
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
MoonBot v. 0.1
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
there is a moonbot but :: 02/25/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies is there a dekabot that works in the same way as the moonbot?
i tried the moonbot with the eu dekaron and no worky so is someone making a dekabot for the eu dekaron ? and ofc the bypass, the pink skin hexedit works fine with no flaws.
help with moonbot 01/19/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies Hi guys right now my bot is running all over the map but i want it to stay in a small area but i do not know how. This is not spam so can ppl help me?
Still need help with moonbot 11/27/2007 - Dekaron - 5 Replies Uhh, I'm still confused why my summoner won't attack. I did everything in the tutorial. I just got some colors from the top post. The one that says Color codes of monsters. So, it only moves my house left to right on the desktop.