so you r another nub arh. for the info his is not the 1 making this hack. lol.. what a nub you r.. how long you been here?? i guess not long right??
1. he been here longer than you lmao (no offence)
2. i agree that this is abit pointless but that only my POV
3. dont sh*t on somthing just cause your POV is diffrent from others
hey, I was just thinking, will this code work for maybe getting into a higher map than your lvl allows??? Anyone test it? Maybe I will, if I have time.
hey, I was just thinking, will this code work for maybe getting into a higher map than your lvl allows??? Anyone test it? Maybe I will, if I have time.
It shouldn't cause that would mean the check for map lvl requirement is clientside, which it isn't.
hey, I was just thinking, will this code work for maybe getting into a higher map than your lvl allows??? Anyone test it? Maybe I will, if I have time.
It dosen't, browse through previous posts, it has already been tested
Release *Private Hack* Release -->XiaoIJJI Hack RiceBall included 11/14/2008 - GunZ - 8 Replies New Program Hack Work In IJJI Gunz Since 21 OCT 2008
Release - XiaoIJJI V1.0
Non-Crushing Hack =D
Hot Key
ALT+ L - LawnMower
+ M - Insane Massive
+ U - InsaneUpperCut