Discussion on [TUT]My ****** TzPhQy---v. 1.81(EXP) tutorial. [Basic Setup] within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.
My bot doesn't attack. It logs right, I input the name of the monsters I want him to attack, the char moves arround the map cose I see the litle dot thing moving on the map view but he doesn't attack any monsters.
Some help would be much apreciated.
Ps. I'm sorry if I'm asking a question that has been asked b4 but I'm in a hurry atm and can't search.
Well... I searched and a few ppl asked the same question I did but no 1 answered so I'll askl again;
My BOT doesn't attack <--- My problem :-)
It logs and shows all my char info
I try and set up everything I don't want to use any predefined setups;
I set Waypoints (litle doubt here; is a 'waypoint' like the center of a circle where the char will move? And maybe the 'steps', like... the radius...???)
I set Monster names and priority
I set Pots (though it desn't need HP pots cose it has a non aggro hack included... I wonder if I can make the BOT to vac too... Hmmmmmm... prolly check it out as soon as I find out why the **** it doesn't attack ^_^)
I don't set skills to save on Mana pots and I red that WITHOUT skills it lvls faster. So it should attack directly, no skills (or maybe it can't and this is what I'm doing wrong...)
A litle help would be much apreciated here.
PS. and plz don't treat me like sume n00b. I made and published my own 2moons hacks here in the past but I was away for over 1 year and just came back so I'm just ajusting atm :-)
[Tutorial][CN] How to setup a aion bot 01/22/2010 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 684 Replies First: I dont know if this bot contains a virus, a trojan or a keylogger.
Second: Some users are having problems with this bot. First try this one, then try the new files. Solution can be found in this thread, still to lazy to test new things.
Third: Don't blame me cuz of my bad english ;P be happy bout this.
1. What you need
-Downloads
-OS Settings
-Basic Information
2. How to setup