Discussion on [TUT]My ****** TzPhQy---v. 1.81(EXP) tutorial. [Basic Setup] within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.
Hey, eexist. I know a lot of people have the same problem and ask you the same question, but I hope you can help me. I downloaded the 1.81 bot and made a special folder called "bot" extracted it there.Opened it, and entered exactly my info, but it just stops at Connecting to the server. It's not my firewall nor my antivirus, cause i turned them off, and still same message, may be i have to change something in the game folder or I don't know, plz help me !
dark killa maybe u noob????Read the post first!!!@moons section this is ive seen dekaron eu 1 in dekaron SECTION...
ok that sorted i hope -.-
now okay i press everything correct it says connecting to server and it just keeps going conecting to server like a billion time and it wont login i restart like 20 times by now so pm fast plz!
[Tutorial][CN] How to setup a aion bot 01/22/2010 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 684 Replies First: I dont know if this bot contains a virus, a trojan or a keylogger.
Second: Some users are having problems with this bot. First try this one, then try the new files. Solution can be found in this thread, still to lazy to test new things.
Third: Don't blame me cuz of my bad english ;P be happy bout this.
1. What you need
-Downloads
-OS Settings
-Basic Information
2. How to setup