Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Vac Hack

Discussion on [Release] Vac Hack within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/03/2008, 06:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
to delete that post wouldnt be great.. i have seen the same post from worm on other forums .. ^^
Old 01/03/2008, 08:43   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigworm View Post
Anyways most people r gunna be afraid to download this. bottom line is i hate this game and im posting this cus it might as well wreck it more. Elite pvprs deleted my post cus they believe im gunna wreck the game. well i really dont care everyone has the right to have fun with this stuff. Not to be controlled by stupid *** mods who dont even know how to hack anything them selves. Like before ENJOY.
please ban this 13 years old children...

you maybe don't like or play the game but u support this "hack" to get more public so all user which use it perhaps will banned. Sorry but u really suck.
Old 01/03/2008, 08:53   #18

Received Thanks: 1,236
hey dood u shouldn't of post this man i know ppl want this but it will just ruin the game cause to much ppl will use this and then it will suck. delete it man.
Old 01/03/2008, 09:47   #19

There is nothing to be proud of, esp of stuff belonging to the underground world. Vyn, please delete this and other similar posts before more and more people exploit them.
Old 01/03/2008, 09:47   #20

why he sould delete? its posted on other forums too x.O
over 500 people know it i think
just beacuas his post xD
Old 01/03/2008, 12:05   #21

a question though when your entering a dungeon like crespo what are the chances your edited data.pak with vacuum hack will be used instead of other people's clean data.pak?

Of course the less party members you have the more chances the hacker with the edited data.pak is going to be detected right? I remember in a dungeon party there were 3 of us left and people thought the monsters were glitched when they woulnd't fight back. But it was probably my .pak file that was used or another hacker was in the party. Also, i think the server collects data from the first person who enters the dungeon and then sometimes when others join in the dungeon it then randomly chooses another pak.

So won't this be obvious? That there is a possibility that all coffins monsters will be following the player who has the vacuum hack correct? Anyone had that happen before?

I rather use the vacuum hack when soloing in dungeons but it could be risky in the party as well. =[
Old 01/03/2008, 12:15   #22

I've worked out that it's the first person to see that monster on their screen,

For example:

In deadfront theres like 5 partys or whatever.

Im allways the first to run in (save me potions and speed buff owns everyone)

When i get to the monsters the just run and go to attack me but just hover around.

THe other players are like woo glitch, etc...

Jay Ree
Old 01/03/2008, 12:16   #23

Would be pointless to delete this post! who dont know how to do this? I mean really this **** aint no big secret! "try google" I have a script laying around somewhere that actually does everything for you...Oh well.

"Nice I just noticed my post count had been edited"
Old 01/03/2008, 14:10   #24

elite*gold: 20
that tut was very helpfull, i dind knew at all what to do with those numbers in there =P, this helped me a lot, and of course it works too hehe
Old 01/03/2008, 15:28   #25

I'm kinda stuck, but its to hard to write out, but i'll try.

At the very end when you gotta change all the numbers around and change them, when I do this it replaces what was already there, so if I had the number 9999, and wanted to make it, 99,99, it wouldnt work, because the comma takes up one of the 9's slot....

EDIT: Also, how do you make the box with all the numbers in bigger, its quite small and I don't know how to change it.

Ok, i've managed to finish of bigworm's tutorial now, but the only thing is, when you stop to kill the mobs, they keep running, the only way you can do it if is you stun them, or quickly attack then keep running, some mobs stand there but most don't.

I also still have the screen issue.
Old 01/03/2008, 19:04   #26

One way to solve this is make the monsters walk/run slower like a 2. This makes it much easier.
Old 01/03/2008, 21:16   #27

Just do this.

- Immortal Pve Guide
- Vac tut
- Crespo dungeon

And all will be fine.
Old 01/03/2008, 21:26   #28

-.- great now every one and all the n00bs are using the vac hack like its not gonna get noticed what idiots. little kids dont know how 2 use the "hacks" in a way not to get caught so this is gonna hit the data.pak editting hard....

ahh well acclaim is patching this soon so treasure it while it lasts
Old 01/04/2008, 08:10   #29

95 map 105 map 115 map do not work o.O

Other place work o.O
Old 01/04/2008, 11:31   #30

wew its realy cool,,,at blackdragon 95 looper and belita....so much exp and lootssss weeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...thanks so much...nyahahahahahaahah
Closed Thread