erm, i'm very sorry to be asking this kind of noob question but, after I reach the last room i've talked to the statue and went out of the room and re enter, where should i see the extra statue at ? I walked straight I only see 2 frizkhan !
erm, i'm very sorry to be asking this kind of noob question but, after I reach the last room i've talked to the statue and went out of the room and re enter, where should i see the extra statue at ? I walked straight I only see 2 frizkhan !
You walk into the last room accept the task, then leave the room... Each time you do this, 1 pillar will spawn right on top of each other... You won't see ## of pillars, they will be stacked on top of each other. You can aoe them until they have about 1/3 life left and then break them individually...
the pillar is the first one I see when I enter the room ? because i only get in there once before, btw what server are you playing at ?
have you ever finished a run? The room is shaped like the letter "T", the pillars will spawn after you get the quest on the left and right ends of the "T". Break it and 3 Frizkhan will spawn near you and 3 in the T intersection...
oh, actually i've reached the last room already. Once I enter I've seen the statue of something so I talked to it, i was walkign around and didn't see any statue, maybe i'm just careless or something.
[Guide]Nunvice Frizkhan Tutorial 04/25/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies This guide is a guide I wrote for my guild website, so I decided just to share it here.
If i messed up on anything let me know or if there are any questions also just say something
Picture support coming soon...
I am making my own guide. Thats right, handwritten, original content.
1. Enter the instance.
2. Once inside, proceed to go killing the spider in the main lobby.
3. Next, Click to enter the underground monastery. However, instead of clicking to enter, Click "do not sing the...
Nunvice? 10/29/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies UH... Guys, ive done a run in nunvice, just for fun, to remember good old times... And I noticed that the frizkhan bug doesn't work. Does it work to you guys?
Nunvice Bot ^^ 05/14/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies anybody got it? also im new to botting ha so dont flame plz =] if its already on here and called something else