wish this bug was actually useful....i use segnale so spawning more than one spider queen in one queen is dumb(first aoe at lvl 59) and i can barely take out 3 friz together, lol...nice description tho, barely understood other nubs talking bout this :P
This works in dekaron SEA. i have only one question, how can i edit the monster so that it wont do ranged attacks(which is powerful). i tried opening all files (pack.d00,pack.d001,etc.) with notepad but it crashes. tnx in advance
[Guide]Nunvice Frizkhan Tutorial 04/25/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies This guide is a guide I wrote for my guild website, so I decided just to share it here.
If i messed up on anything let me know or if there are any questions also just say something
Picture support coming soon...
I am making my own guide. Thats right, handwritten, original content.
1. Enter the instance.
2. Once inside, proceed to go killing the spider in the main lobby.
3. Next, Click to enter the underground monastery. However, instead of clicking to enter, Click "do not sing the...
Nunvice? 10/29/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies UH... Guys, ive done a run in nunvice, just for fun, to remember good old times... And I noticed that the frizkhan bug doesn't work. Does it work to you guys?
Nunvice Bot ^^ 05/14/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies anybody got it? also im new to botting ha so dont flame plz =] if its already on here and called something else