Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client side Lvl editing.

Discussion on Client side Lvl editing. within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/16/2007, 05:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
but does the armor trick work? as in adding higher lvl armor?
Old 11/16/2007, 14:35   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,859
it works

you have to buy equip for automatic equip (armor must be empty) or lay the item on the ground, close the inventory (armor must be empty) and pick the item with space, it will also auto-equip.

best regards

vyn
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2007, 16:51   #18

thanks that was my whole point to opening this topic again just trying to find out if the armor trick still worked.
Old 11/16/2007, 17:17   #19

alright this is what im doing ...tell me what im doing wrong pls.

1.Bypass 2Moons
2Open Rev 8.3 and attach Dekaron exe.
3Search exact Value for exp (current xp)
4.Kill something
5.Search for New xp #'s except this time change it to "Increased by"

I've dont this a million times but whenever i go to increase by most of the time rev doesnt do anything or give me any results at best i've had only 2 results and neither of them was what i needed. Any help would be nice.
Old 11/16/2007, 17:54   #20

1.Bypass 2Moons
2Open Rev 8.3 and attach Dekaron exe.
3Search exact Value for exp (current xp) [8 Byte]
4.Kill something
5.Search for New xp #'s except this time change it to "Increased by" [Next Scan -> Exact Value]

should be only one adresse.

but remember, it's only client-sided, stat-points are not useable and u can't enter party dungeon in crespo (for example) if you're lvl 59 and set you up to lvl 155 or something like that

best regards

vyn
Old 11/16/2007, 19:06   #21

thanks Vyn i was using 4byts so yeah that's where i was ******** up.
Old 11/16/2007, 19:35   #22

Well unfortunatley this doesnt work for me:0( i still keep coming up with 2 addresses both with hidden Value's so im guess they've patched it or somethign might be wrong with my 2moons client or possibly rev client but thanks for the help vyn
Old 11/16/2007, 19:37   #23

quick question.. what happens if you log out or are disconnected with the armor still on you?

do you lose it or does it go into the inventory? and if there is no room in inventory.. what happens?

has this been tested? because I dont want to attempt this and lose something expensive.

It would be great if the armor stayed on you.
Old 11/16/2007, 19:39   #24

well I dont think the armor does stay on you that was mentioned in a few posts back ..however i cant even get this to working I'm no idiot and changing Values and stuff but i think the game's been patched or possible somethign is screwed up on my end...not sure.
Old 11/16/2007, 20:37   #25

the armor you're wearing is coming into your backpack

i don't know what happened if backpack is full ^^

Best regards

Vyn
Old 11/16/2007, 21:08   #26

hmm i should test that with a new account later.

**edit**

i tested this and found if its ONLY 1 item that it does not have room for, then it stays on the end of your mouse.. like your picking it up

it gets funny when you have more then 1 item. if you have no room for the item, then it will not let you pick and auto equip it. LOL it kinda detects the lvl hack or something.

it only lets you pick it up if there i will be room for it. and funny thing is it wont let you put move something into its designated spot. it will say inventory is full..LOL

so in the end you have nothing to fear if you try this. just make sure u have room for the
items.

**super edit***

i found item duping hack, but its client sided and easy to do. i found out you can dupe the gear, then store the gear in your shop and have the gear that you have on... the hacked ones still on.

kinda funny. but in the end useless since you can not sell both the items. only the original or the duped one.
and when u store the duped one in your stash or shop the original become in responsive meaning i cant take it off. and it disappears when i re log... this is quite interesting.
Old 11/17/2007, 02:17   #27

T_T can someone help me with this? i don't speak nothing...im total noob in uce
Old 11/17/2007, 04:37   #28

this does work but ive been getting word that it gets somewhat glitchy, i dont know what it means exactly because on my screen everything seems to be fine, but others noticed that my character acts strangely o.O
Old 11/17/2007, 06:18   #29

lol
Well the server thinks you are lvl [say] 34 and you are wearing lvl 40 armor.. i would expect it to get glitchy lol

EeXiSt ^.^
Old 11/17/2007, 18:53   #30

Well i may have found the reason that i cant find and edit these value's seem as though i have a ****** 2moons client a lot of files I have changed so therefor i couldnt download and update on last update...so Ima try after i reinstall 2 moons.
Closed Thread