Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

client side lvl editing?

Discussion on client side lvl editing? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
client side lvl editing?

does editing your lvl client side make the exp penalty go away? The exp penalty like a lvl 1 killing a lvl 150 mob.
Old 03/17/2008, 15:36   #2

No....It's seversided
Old 03/17/2008, 22:07   #3

I can confirm it doesn't work.
Old 03/18/2008, 19:21   #4

k thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hackable: Client side vs Server side
05/01/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
I'v been reading a bit and I was already familiar with winhex and the likes, so I was able to start messing around in the Dekaron process rather easily. What I'm wondering is, what exactly can be modified, and what use it could be. For example, we know that character experience is server side, so modifying it would have no real purpose, but for some reason, it'll let you equip weapons of higher level if you meet the other requirements, which could also be modified should they need be. So all...
Character name restrictions are client side, not server side
04/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
"Sorry non-alpha numberic....." That error message you get when you type in special characters in your character name, is client sided. It does no server check. Im not a coder or anything, so I'm not sure how to fix that. But since it is client sided, it would be a lot easier to repair this problem.
Client side Lvl editing.
03/02/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 44 Replies
Hey guys, Not sure if this has already been posted, well i know the Level hack for Armour requirement has already been posted... this method is quite similar to HolyJuggernauts post: 2Moons - wahts client and server sided Anyway, we all know that you can edit level (client sided) to use higher level armour... but what about Weapons? unless you have the Stat requirements for them you cant use them. But now you can Note: Make sure you have usable stat points in order to do this. Also i...
Few Client Side Editing
09/14/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies
1. You can change your Job name to anything u want: Go to your CO folder then into the INI folder and find "ProfessionalName.ini" open it up and Edit the Job name as u wish (make sure u dont have 2 seperate word with a space in the middle or the client wont load. 2. U can change your font to anything u want: Again go to your CO folder and then the INI folder, this time find "StrRes.ini" open it up and scroll down to Number: 10436 beside this is the current font name (try changing it to...