Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > DayZ
You last visited: Today at 20:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ban from server because of Cf tools

Discussion on Ban from server because of Cf tools within the DayZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Ban from server because of Cf tools

Hello everyone, I was playing dayz a few months ago and used a hack and got one of my accounts ban, two days ago I went into a server a popular one and one of the admins ban me because some Cf tool said that from my pc there was an account that was banned, I did not even get the chance to play with my new account with no bans, but because my other account was banned, somehow with Cf admin tools they could see that I had another account that was banned, My question is Is there a way to prevent them from seeing this? Does that mean I would never again be able to play Dayz? Thank you in advance.
Old 05/03/2021, 03:13   #2

Buy a spoofer, Problem solved.
Old 05/04/2021, 16:12   #3

Where is the problem? You used a hack and got banned. So everything worked out well. A ban is the logical consequence to using a hack. But I have a solution for you: this will let you keep hacking, item spawning and godmode:
Old 05/06/2021, 09:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafa291 View Post
Hello everyone, I was playing dayz a few months ago and used a hack and got one of my accounts ban, two days ago I went into a server a popular one and one of the admins ban me because some Cf tool said that from my pc there was an account that was banned, I did not even get the chance to play with my new account with no bans, but because my other account was banned, somehow with Cf admin tools they could see that I had another account that was banned, My question is Is there a way to prevent them from seeing this? Does that mean I would never again be able to play Dayz? Thank you in advance.
The easiest way is to install a fresh win10 with a new Steam Account. And then u have to get a new IP or use a VPN.

Tags
advice