Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > DayZ
You last visited: Today at 07:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ban from server because of Cf tools

Discussion on Ban from server because of Cf tools within the DayZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 09/17/2022, 18:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmonkey View Post
can CF tools track what accounts you have logged into on your google chrome browser? and link that way? only ask as after changing my ip and new account i went into steam on chrome and it was logged into the banned account havent actually joined any servers on new account as of yet just wondering if im gunna beed to change iP again or if its too late
If I got banned on a server that shares ban lists, I usually use a steam account cleaner and use a new steam account. They only get your IP when you join the specific server.
Old 09/24/2022, 00:24   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delacoor View Post
If I got banned on a server that shares ban lists, I usually use a steam account cleaner and use a new steam account. They only get your IP when you join the specific server.
Any steam account cleaner u might recommend?
Old 10/15/2022, 05:30   #18

Hmm i wonder. Got new ip(bought residential vpn) got new account, went to server insta banned(got linked) then resetted everything, got new acc, changed ip with vpn, logged into another server, played for a day, and got banned for ban evasion, went on discord, and admins linked me to my previous banned acc. So how the **** this happens?
Old 10/15/2022, 06:00   #19

You need to use a new IP and a spoof your HWID before making new accounts
Old 10/15/2022, 14:36   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by alextheone112 View Post
You need to use a new IP and a spoof your HWID before making new accounts
Are you saying that CF tools bans HWID LOL?
Old 01/03/2023, 06:44   #21

I know CFtools has a new EAC beta plugin now that was just recently added, I have not been banned yet but I would try:

Logging out of steam
Changing ip
Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Config Delete the accounts that are on that notepad
Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Userdata - Delete all the files in there and maybe that will work, I have no idea but I think you might have to reinstall windows after being server banned now and getting a new brand new ip. I don't think CFTools can track peoples HWID maybe only just servers can see your steam files now and they can check what steam accounts you have signed into.
Old 01/05/2023, 20:45   #22

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafa291 View Post
Hello everyone, I was playing dayz a few months ago and used a hack and got one of my accounts ban, two days ago I went into a server a popular one and one of the admins ban me because some Cf tool said that from my pc there was an account that was banned, I did not even get the chance to play with my new account with no bans, but because my other account was banned, somehow with Cf admin tools they could see that I had another account that was banned, My question is Is there a way to prevent them from seeing this? Does that mean I would never again be able to play Dayz? Thank you in advance.
ITS VERY SIMPLE

FOR CFTOOLS COMMUNITY BAN HOW TO AVOID BAN/UNBAN:

-use fresh ip or use residential vpn
-use cracked accounts instead of bought russian accounts(to have real hours and already play time on cftools servers)
-use a cheat provider that leave no logs for cftools( like afghancore or any other nice provider)
-legit randomizer for aim

More hours you have on ur account older cftools profil it will have more pro player you can act without getting banned cause u are legit and fresh

-PS little advise if you dont wanna get banned on community cftools servers use a cheat that can have admin detection to avoid being spectacted by admins like afghancore or any other provider who is private and legit

FOR GLOBAL BATTLEYE UNBAN:
-just use baunti spoofer by the love of ***
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2023, 10:37   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic.dll View Post
They track mac and all the **** too, to bypass CFF Tools i change my IP and use a VPN on server, so link me with random accounts and admins just ignore me
Work most of time, just dont login on old account again
Can you log in to ur old steam, and not launch dayz/launcher and play like cs for example? Can cftools track ur activity on other games and link it to ur new dayz account without u opening dayz on ur old account?
Old 10/05/2023, 10:58   #24

Forgive me for this lengthy post but I've also been having bad luck as of late with DayZ and CF Tools. I'm going to share my experience and my plan, and maybe someone else can contribute helpful info as well.

I've been hacking for about the past 6 months. Lasted well over a month on a popular community server on my main, and didn't get banned until abusing magic bullet to induce a large squad wipe.

On my first alt after that, I lasted a month. Again, I got greedy and was banned for using magic bullet. On my next alt I learned to avoid using magic bullet, and lasted for well over a month. But eventually I log in and see I'm simply banned for "Ban evasion".

Next, I experimented using a cheap preloaded DayZ account and was able to play for about a couple weeks before I was banned on the basis of having a "bought account". After this my luck has gone down a bit. I've had one account since this point last a few weeks but I've been lucky to have my accounts last more than a couple weeks, and my last three accounts were banned within 24-hours of first playing. Each time I tried my best to make the accounts look less suspicious, for example I used an account in my possession that was aged ten years. But each time lately, banned within 24-hours for "ban evasion".

To be clear, each time I make a new account or use an aged account, I'm careful to use a fresh residential IP. I'll even load the accounts up with Steam games and accumulate play-time before using the accounts on my target server. I make sure to change the player/profile name, but I've never bothered deleting configuration files.

But the consistency at which they've been detecting my new alt accounts is forcing me to re-think my strategy. I was fine buying a new account every few weeks (I've got $), but I have to admit there's too much work involved if I'm only getting about 1-play session per account before ban. I'm going to share observations what I've been contemplating.

1) AFAIK CF Tools only logs your Steam account, IP, and DayZ profile name. Yet I've been seeing users here lately make the claim that CF Tools scans DZSA and the DayZ configuration and is able to link accounts based off cached configuration files. I'm going to launch a server with CF Tools so I can access their ban lists and account-linking tools. At this point it seems worthwhile to figure out specifically what CF Tools uses to link accounts, because a lot of time could be wasted speculating on something that we should be more certain about.

2) I'm open to the possibility that admins on the particular server I'm on might be aggressively banning players with good K/D ratios that lack the play-time or stats to back it up. I mention this because the only thing I'm blatantly guilty of is maintaining a positive K/D. It's important to note if admins are employing this type of strategy, because this ultimately means that no matter what steps you take, you will inevitably get banned or at the very least the constant suspicion of admins due to your low playtime.
From a cheater point of view, this seems pretty difficult to beat. Ultimately this means that if you're cheating, you are still forced to play like a newb, otherwise admins will ban you based off pure suspicion. If this is the case, this would also mean that the admins are potentially banning innocent players. I'm under the impression large community servers don't typically allow their admins to ban accounts based off suspicions. Also, if admins were banning for this, I suspect they wouldn't list the ban reason as simply being "ban evasion", but "cheating" or something else. The fact that the re-occurring reason is "ban evasion" makes me think that they somehow have solid evidence to link all my alts to my main account which was caught for cheating. This is why I'm going to try to figure out the specifics of CF Tool's alt-account detection.

3) Another possibility I'm considering is that my proxy subnets are "dirty". This would explain my first handful of attempts working for a period of time, but I've noticed that the proxies I've been using do look similar to one another and I've run out of unique-looking IP's from the residential IP service I've been using.

Obviously at this point I'm not just invested in the cheating, but simply "beating the system". It might be as simple as using a fresh account, fresh IP, and establishing weeks of playtime on a server before using hacks (carefully).
Old 10/06/2023, 20:21   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by t1337dude View Post
Forgive me for this lengthy post but I've also been having bad luck as of late with DayZ and CF Tools. I'm going to share my experience and my plan, and maybe someone else can contribute helpful info as well.

I've been hacking for about the past 6 months. Lasted well over a month on a popular community server on my main, and didn't get banned until abusing magic bullet to induce a large squad wipe.

On my first alt after that, I lasted a month. Again, I got greedy and was banned for using magic bullet. On my next alt I learned to avoid using magic bullet, and lasted for well over a month. But eventually I log in and see I'm simply banned for "Ban evasion".

Next, I experimented using a cheap preloaded DayZ account and was able to play for about a couple weeks before I was banned on the basis of having a "bought account". After this my luck has gone down a bit. I've had one account since this point last a few weeks but I've been lucky to have my accounts last more than a couple weeks, and my last three accounts were banned within 24-hours of first playing. Each time I tried my best to make the accounts look less suspicious, for example I used an account in my possession that was aged ten years. But each time lately, banned within 24-hours for "ban evasion".

To be clear, each time I make a new account or use an aged account, I'm careful to use a fresh residential IP. I'll even load the accounts up with Steam games and accumulate play-time before using the accounts on my target server. I make sure to change the player/profile name, but I've never bothered deleting configuration files.

But the consistency at which they've been detecting my new alt accounts is forcing me to re-think my strategy. I was fine buying a new account every few weeks (I've got $), but I have to admit there's too much work involved if I'm only getting about 1-play session per account before ban. I'm going to share observations what I've been contemplating.

1) AFAIK CF Tools only logs your Steam account, IP, and DayZ profile name. Yet I've been seeing users here lately make the claim that CF Tools scans DZSA and the DayZ configuration and is able to link accounts based off cached configuration files. I'm going to launch a server with CF Tools so I can access their ban lists and account-linking tools. At this point it seems worthwhile to figure out specifically what CF Tools uses to link accounts, because a lot of time could be wasted speculating on something that we should be more certain about.

2) I'm open to the possibility that admins on the particular server I'm on might be aggressively banning players with good K/D ratios that lack the play-time or stats to back it up. I mention this because the only thing I'm blatantly guilty of is maintaining a positive K/D. It's important to note if admins are employing this type of strategy, because this ultimately means that no matter what steps you take, you will inevitably get banned or at the very least the constant suspicion of admins due to your low playtime.
From a cheater point of view, this seems pretty difficult to beat. Ultimately this means that if you're cheating, you are still forced to play like a newb, otherwise admins will ban you based off pure suspicion. If this is the case, this would also mean that the admins are potentially banning innocent players. I'm under the impression large community servers don't typically allow their admins to ban accounts based off suspicions. Also, if admins were banning for this, I suspect they wouldn't list the ban reason as simply being "ban evasion", but "cheating" or something else. The fact that the re-occurring reason is "ban evasion" makes me think that they somehow have solid evidence to link all my alts to my main account which was caught for cheating. This is why I'm going to try to figure out the specifics of CF Tool's alt-account detection.

3) Another possibility I'm considering is that my proxy subnets are "dirty". This would explain my first handful of attempts working for a period of time, but I've noticed that the proxies I've been using do look similar to one another and I've run out of unique-looking IP's from the residential IP service I've been using.

Obviously at this point I'm not just invested in the cheating, but simply "beating the system". It might be as simple as using a fresh account, fresh IP, and establishing weeks of playtime on a server before using hacks (carefully).

1) CFTools uses trace files on your computer to detect alternate accounts

2) CFtools will not tell you how they detect alts.
Old 10/09/2023, 07:51   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackerinjected View Post
1) You are absolutely wrong. CFTools uses trace files on your computer to detect alternate accounts in conjunction with IP address. You MUST clean the trace files or you will be linked to previous accounts.

When I was still cheating I would just reformat my hard drive, it takes like 30 mins and there is no chance that I will leave trace files by accident.

2) CFtools will not tell you how they detect alts. They keep their method secret. Even if you link your server they will not tell you.

To check your potential alts and stats, like the server admins do, make a separate steam account with dayz, and pay for CFtools premium. You will be able to see all the info about your playing accounts that server admins see.

3) Server owners can see the IP address you use, and if your IP addresses are all in the same range, they will ban you.

i:e 145.133.xxx.xxx (the "145.133" part is the range of the IP, if its the same as your other ips, its simple to see that its the same person)

As far as how to play, you have to accept that you will be banned.

I have been banned and added to shared ban lists without cheating, this is actually what caused me to start cheating, to get back at a false CFtools bans.

I play with the cheats, I never respond to admins who ask me if I am cheating, and when I get banned, I just buy another account and keep playing.

These CFtools nazis cannot stop us from cheating on their servers.
Keep buying cheats and keep playing.

Remember, every time you kill someone while you're cheating, you're getting over on the server and that player.

It takes hours upon hours to gear up, maybe even days, and when you kill someone, you wasted all that time. That's what I get off on, it is like a high, to kill someone that you have complete power over, and they can't do anything about it.

By the time I get banned on most server I have already killed 2-300 people, all very geared, and wasted thousands of hours of their time.

I love it, the power I get from the software, and you CFtools nazis and server admins WILL NEVER GET RID OF US CHEATERS. WE ARE HERE TO STAY.

EDIT::

Tips to go undetected

1. Maintain a 1.0 KD. This is easy, when you first join a server, use your ESP to go and find others in spawn locations, pick fights, and let them kill you. Do this every so often to give your accounts deaths, and keep your KD low.

2. Make a separate steam account and pay for CFtools premium. Never play on this account. Only use it to check your profile daily. You will also be able to check others profile. You will have access to stats, and be able to see if you have potential accounts linked.

3. NEVER, and I mean NEVER, respond to admins. It is a waste of time, as they get off on the same power trip we get off on. If you are accusssed, remain silent. Take the ban and just make a new account.

4. NEVER tell anyone else you cheese, this is a sure way to be banned. NEVER ADMIT TO IT.
Thanks for the reply. In regards to CF Tools allegedly using trace files to detect alts - I'd argue that is easily disproven simply by using CF Tools yourself, as you recommended. In this case, I logged into my test server using my main and my most recently detected alt. CF Tools shows zero link between these accounts. On the other hand, I can see look back onto accounts I've logged onto with the same IP, and shows them as potential alternate accounts.

So, while you are correct that CF Tools doesn't reveal their methods of detection - it's fairly straight forwards to test their detection capabilities from the user standpoint. On that note, I believe that the information visible to servers from clients is strictly down to the Steam account and IP address. The mod has no ability to scan user files because the game itself lacks the ability to perform that function. At most, BattlEye can scan files for anti-cheat purposes but this information is not shared with the server.

Unless I'm missing something, this much I've stated is relatively straight-forward.
Old 10/10/2023, 15:51   #27

Quote:
Thanks for the reply. In regards to CF Tools allegedly using trace files to detect alts - I'd argue that is easily disproven simply by using CF Tools yourself, as you recommended. In this case, I logged into my test server using my main and my most recently detected alt. CF Tools shows zero link between these accounts. On the other hand, I can see look back onto accounts I've logged onto with the same IP, and shows them as potential alternate accounts.

So, while you are correct that CF Tools doesn't reveal their methods of detection - it's fairly straight forwards to test their detection capabilities from the user standpoint. On that note, I believe that the information visible to servers from clients is strictly down to the Steam account and IP address. The mod has no ability to scan user files because the game itself lacks the ability to perform that function. At most, BattlEye can scan files for anti-cheat purposes but this information is not shared with the server.

Unless I'm missing something, this much I've stated is relatively straight-forward.

you are missing something, they detect trace files.
in addition to new account, and ip, you need to clear trace files as well.
Old 10/23/2023, 09:07   #28

All your information is here. Follow it.
Old 10/30/2023, 12:31   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackerinjected View Post
you are missing something, they detect trace files.
in addition to new account, and ip, you need to clear trace files as well.
You've clearly never admin'd before. From the admin side of things - where do you scan for player's trace files? To me this is kind of a schizo thing to say. There's zero evidence of it. Maybe you guys just like clearing files for fun? Don't say CF Cloud or VPP admin tools, because those don't have any options for anything like that.

And OGKNZ03, your guide says VPP Admin Tools traces Discord, but it doesn't. It has webhook capability which allows the server to directly interact with a Discord server. What it can't do is scan player's PC for their Discord information. Just more bad information.
Old 10/31/2023, 20:37   #30

Quote:
You've clearly never admin'd before. From the admin side of things - where do you scan for player's trace files? To me this is kind of a schizo thing to say. There's zero evidence of it. Maybe you guys just like clearing files for fun? Don't say CF Cloud or VPP admin tools, because those don't have any options for anything like that.

And OGKNZ03, your guide says VPP Admin Tools traces Discord, but it doesn't. It has webhook capability which allows the server to directly interact with a Discord server. What it can't do is scan player's PC for their Discord information. Just more bad information.
okay so you test it,

play a multiple accounts from different ip's without clearing trace files
you will be linked as alts 100 percent

Tags
advice