Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 22:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PRIVATE SERVER INVESTOR <--

Discussion on PRIVATE SERVER INVESTOR <-- within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/17/2020, 10:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojojojojo1 View Post
Hello. My Name is Mile and i'm old dark orbit player. Feels so good when nostalgia hits

I haven't played dark orbit since 2012 and i connected yesterday to see how is the situation and when i saw it i was so disappointed. Well, my point being is if there is someone that would like to create 2011-2012 version servers, old designs, no lf4 no ***** i would pay up to 100Eur monthly to keep it alive.

Anyone interestred just post a comment here or send me a pm to give you way to contact me private. Thanks for your time reading this.

Love you all ! <3

PS : What would i like is complete PVE / PVP Server with no starting equipment. So everyone must work hard to achieve anything in the server and have the fun that we all used to have back then. Hope you understood me. Thanks !
DO Retro Servers will get empty cause most of the players want to satisfy thair nostalgia and than will go to newer Servers / Original DO Server. So would be project where you might have a the start a lot of players but no future cause everyone will leave. But you can try it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2020, 16:43   #17

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by .recytec. View Post
DO Retro Servers will get empty cause most of the players want to satisfy thair nostalgia and than will go to newer Servers / Original DO Server. So would be project where you might have a the start a lot of players but no future cause everyone will leave. But you can try it.
Retro servers can work, if you're able to add new content on your own.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2020, 00:42   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
You're next level delusional in that case.
No, you are a fucking idiot thinking you are something. You are a fucking bastard because you don't even read what i'm saying. As i said i can pay up to 100 Euros monthly for it.

Seems like everybody here is with mental disorder just trying to be the smart ass here. I didnt force you to make me a fucking private server but asked if there is someone with passion like me to do that and i will pay for the fucking server costs. Now fuck off for the last time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .recytec. View Post
You are right. but then you make things happen. You can add new things that are actually useful and not pay to win like in the up to dated DO version.
You can always add new things. My point being is that they destroyed the original do

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleinerGammler View Post
And thats what? Like $15.
No coder will do that for free when they could do other things and get paid for it.
As i said i'm able to pay 100 Eur monthly If i feel like the work is ok i can even pay more
Old 03/18/2020, 00:49   #19

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Quote:
No, you are a ******* idiot thinking you are something.
I never said I am something. I am a software developer. That's for sure. And you're an idea person. Do you know how much actual work goes into a private server? If you want a ****** copy&pasted server go ahead and do it yourself. Because that requires no work even for someone like you. Then go ahead and launch your server and pay your monthly server costs.

Quote:
You are a ******* ******* because you don't even read what i'm saying. As i said i can pay up to 100 Euros monthly for it.
I did read what you're saying. You want someone to do actual work for you for free and you can take those 100€ a month and stick them up your cheap ***. If you're not willing to pay someone for their work, you're the ******* ******* with a mental illness. Not me.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/18/2020, 01:13   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
I never said I am something. I am a software developer. That's for sure. And you're an idea person. Do you know how much actual work goes into a private server? If you want a ****** copy&pasted server go ahead and do it yourself. Because that requires no work even for someone like you. Then go ahead and launch your server and pay your monthly server costs.

I did read what you're saying. You want someone to do actual work for you for free and you can take those 100€ a month and stick them up your cheap ***. If you're not willing to pay someone for their work, you're the ******* ******* with a mental illness. Not me.

Yes, you are maybe right. I was expecting someone to do that for free lol. But i should have known that everyone that will do that is **** or copying files. Thanks for the advice Sorry and close this thread please admin
Old 03/18/2020, 14:07   #21

Learn Java and do it yourself. See you in 3 years (maybe)
Old 03/19/2020, 02:14   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollo900 View Post
Learn Java and do it yourself. See you in 3 years (maybe)
.!.
Old 03/19/2020, 15:45   #23

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,896
Quote:
[...] Sorry and close this thread please admin
#closed
Closed Thread