Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thoughts on S-Bot?

Discussion on Thoughts on S-Bot? within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thoughts on S-Bot?

Hello again everyone. So I was wandering around and I saw a bot called S-Bot. Any thoughts on it? Is it safe? Or is it malware or some bad purposed (well botting is not really good but thats not the topic is it ) program? Anything will be welcome

Old 03/17/2020, 20:54   #2

S-Bot has become oldschool screen bot. If u search enough, u can find better bot software.

Old 03/18/2020, 03:35   #3

DarkBot, S-bot, palavia boX8

Old 03/18/2020, 11:07   #4

elite*gold: 1283
As was already mentiond. S-bot is oldschool pixel-bot. So it is much slower than current bots here but still very safe.
Thanks
1 User

« Darkorbit - Clone your ship and play on 2 maps [BUG] | PRIVATE SERVER INVESTOR <-- »

Similar Threads
wz bot in Java (thoughts only) :)
09/22/2009 - Archlord - 3 Replies
so yesterday I was thinking how to do it... and I got these results: Problem: you cannot get pixel color from AL window (always will get 0,0,0 (RGB) if I remember correctly) Way around: use robot* to get ss and read pixel in that ss Problem: u cannot send keystrokes using Java to AL even Way around: use onscreen keyboard (integrated in windows and can send keystrokes) and use robot* to move the mouse and click it Problem: using ss u need to know position of AL window + your screen...
[Thoughts]My thoughts about hackers
01/09/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hacks in 2moons have worked for a very long time and in between have been patched alot. We all remember when sparky hacked 2moons and ownt it. Right away, a patch came following it and all the hacks were patched and have been for a while. *Patched to the public atleast* I personally think that 2moons NEEDS hackers and Acclaim knew that and was taking advantage of the hackers. They had a back-up patch all along, in cases where it goes too far. Sometimes, hackers improve the game and acclaim left...
Thoughts on a proxy-based bot-making API?
10/22/2008 - CO2 Programming - 49 Replies
Ok, I've had an idea for some time to make a proxy that beginners can code with, and isn't a hell of a mess like qoproxy and derivatives are. The idea I've come up with is a library where all networking code, packet serialization, login, authentication etc is hidden from the coder in a static lib or DLL. This also has other advantages, such as sharing code for bots, and not having to update your own bots if TQ decide to mess something up, you'd just need an updated version of the API. The...