Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 04:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PRIVATE SERVER INVESTOR <--

Discussion on PRIVATE SERVER INVESTOR <-- within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PRIVATE SERVER INVESTOR <--

Hello. My Name is Mile and i'm old dark orbit player. Feels so good when nostalgia hits

I haven't played dark orbit since 2012 and i connected yesterday to see how is the situation and when i saw it i was so disappointed. Well, my point being is if there is someone that would like to create 2011-2012 version servers, old designs, no lf4 no ***** i would pay up to 100Eur monthly to keep it alive.

Anyone interestred just post a comment here or send me a pm to give you way to contact me private. Thanks for your time reading this.

Love you all ! <3

PS : What would i like is complete PVE / PVP Server with no starting equipment. So everyone must work hard to achieve anything in the server and have the fun that we all used to have back then. Hope you understood me. Thanks !
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2020, 08:22   #2

what exactly do you need?
Old 03/15/2020, 11:18   #3

Same story again and again. you want a retroserver of DO but you are not able to code it
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2020, 14:17   #4

ok pm me files have . contact me
Old 03/15/2020, 22:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollo900 View Post
Same story again and again. you want a retroserver of DO but you are not able to code it
I'm not able to code it ? My point being is that i do not have enough time and ii'm willing to pay someone else to do it. Btw I own Programming company with 30 + employees. However, lets say i'm not able to code it. Do you need to be coder to start a server ? You are just talking nonsense. So you must know to code to open web store ? You must know to code to open any online business ? Stop with this bullshit and only reply if you have something actually useful.

SO LETS BE CLEAR. I WANT SOMEONE THAT WILL DO EVERYTHING TO CREATE NEW PRIVATE SERVER AND KEEP IT ALIVE WHILE I PAY 100 EUROS MONTHLY FOR IT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGL_Reload View Post
what exactly do you need?
Hello there, i need a guy or team of people that will be able to create a 2011 - 2012 - 2013 DO Server and keep it alive. I will pay the costs for servers, database and everything else. I want something that will be built for real dark orbit fans and not starting with full equipment. Getting Normal Rewards and slowly building something great Thank you
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2020, 00:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojojojojo1 View Post
I'm not able to code it ? My point being is that i do not have enough time and ii'm willing to pay someone else to do it. Btw I own Programming company with 30 + employees. However, lets say i'm not able to code it. Do you need to be coder to start a server ? You are just talking nonsense. So you must know to code to open web store ? You must know to code to open any online business ? Stop with this bullshit and only reply if you have something actually useful.

SO LETS BE CLEAR. I WANT SOMEONE THAT WILL DO EVERYTHING TO CREATE NEW PRIVATE SERVER AND KEEP IT ALIVE WHILE I PAY 100 EUROS MONTHLY FOR IT.

Hello there, i need a guy or team of people that will be able to create a 2011 - 2012 - 2013 DO Server and keep it alive. I will pay the costs for servers, database and everything else. I want something that will be built for real dark orbit fans and not starting with full equipment. Getting Normal Rewards and slowly building something great Thank you
Ws: +584245906877 or PM ME
Old 03/16/2020, 04:51   #7

Exclamation

Quote:

I do not recommend making any deal with this person "Armandito13x"
He is a scammer and you do not know how to do anything, just copy and paste the work of others and then he starts to sell it, he asks for it in the forum and everyone will say the same thing, just scam and do not know how to do anything on their own, it is something like a thief
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/16/2020, 04:53   #8

Quote:
He is a scammer and you do not know how to do anything, just copy and paste the work of others and then he starts to sell it, he asks for it in the forum and everyone will say the same thing, just scam and do not know how to do anything on their own, it is something like a thief
Thanks for your Advice !

If you maybe know someone that actually really knows what is he doing let me know
Old 03/16/2020, 04:54   #9

Thumbs up

Quote:

Quote:
Thanks for your Advice !

If you maybe know someone that actually really knows what is he doing let me know
in this forum there are too many good developers for the servers I don't consider myself good but I can try to help you with what you ask for without charging
Old 03/16/2020, 05:03   #10

Quote:
in this forum there are too many good developers for the servers I don't consider myself good but I can try to help you with what you ask for without charging
PM Sent !
Old 03/16/2020, 06:02   #11

Quote:
Your envy is so strong.
Old 03/16/2020, 19:43   #12

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Quote:
And how much is the developer being paid?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/17/2020, 02:02   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
And how much is the developer being paid?
I am seeking for someone that wants to do it for free and open the server together with me. I will be covering only the full monthly costs for keeping the server alive.
Old 03/17/2020, 03:17   #14

Quote:
I am seeking for someone that wants to do it for free and open the server together with me. I will be covering only the full monthly costs for keeping the server alive.
And thats what? Like $15.
No coder will do that for free when they could do other things and get paid for it.
Old 03/17/2020, 07:29   #15

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243
Quote:
You're next level delusional in that case.
Thanks
9 Users
Closed Thread