Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Emulator/C++] Emulating Darkorbit Classic [WIP]

Discussion on [Emulator/C++] Emulating Darkorbit Classic [WIP] within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/24/2019, 21:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
Get me some motivation and I'll put up a server. You wouldn't even need to pay, because I already have multiple servers.
Motivation huh?

Here's what i could do for you:

1. Administration, i will handle it all for you so that you do not have to be bogged down in the mire of it constantly. I am administrator of communities and such. I can dedicate time for you.
2. I can guarantee you that a lot of my old DO friends would be more than willing to play and enjoy it. The classic Darkorbit community is still there and hates/dislikes the current DO shit.
3. Whatever revenue that is to be made(Its not necessary really but sometimes people like to earn a bit of money) Can be kept solely by you.

The most important thing in all these private servers are the players and consistent activity and that would be my primary goal. Classic is my love and shit and i will do anything for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exenu View Post
It would help me a lot if we can get someone to build a CMS for the server. There are a few parts which prevents me from implementing without a cms.
Linkpad, if you are able to get in touch, can help you with that. oh and infinity, he said he has 2009 cms.
Old 10/24/2019, 22:05   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisSoniyo View Post
Motivation huh?

Here's what i could do for you:

1. Administration, i will handle it all for you so that you do not have to be bogged down in the mire of it constantly. I am administrator of communities and such. I can dedicate time for you.
2. I can guarantee you that a lot of my old DO friends would be more than willing to play and enjoy it. The classic Darkorbit community is still there and hates/dislikes the current DO ****.
3. Whatever revenue that is to be made(Its not necessary really but sometimes people like to earn a bit of money) Can be kept solely by you.

The most important thing in all these private servers are the players and consistent activity and that would be my primary goal. Classic is my love and **** and i will do anything for that.

Linkpad, if you are able to get in touch, can help you with that. oh and infinity, he said he has 2009 cms.
Should anyone use the source to open a server to make what ever they please - you have my support.

The source is open source can be used by anyone for what ever means.

In terms of the SWF - I've modified the SWF to allow multiple packets in one stream. This will be released when the core is in a playable state to the public, however I can upload the SWF if anyone wants to give it a try now.
Old 10/25/2019, 15:00   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
Get me some motivation and I'll put up a server. You wouldn't even need to pay, because I already have multiple servers.
What's motivation you need? Me and my friend is a really hard fan for old do server.
Thanks
1 User