Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Emulating 1059 (alternative to the bypass)

Discussion on Emulating 1059 (alternative to the bypass) within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Emulating 1059 (alternative to the bypass)

Some people still had some questions about how to emulate the GG and some having problems with the bypass itself so I thought I would explain EXACTLY how to emulate GG as an alternative to the new bypass.

1. Goto C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc and edit the file hosts. Clear it out unless there are things in there you know you need and add 127.0.0.1 nprotect.acclaimdownloads.com. Now save it making sure not to change the file extension.

2. Right click the hosts file and make it read-only.

3. Download the GameGuard Emulator.rar file found here Rev 1059(realserver) found in luckyjol's post.

4. Extract it to say your desktop.

5. Now go in to the folder that was created GameGuard Emulator\data\www. Create a new folder here named GameGuard. Open this newly created folder and create another folder named 2moons. So you should have this. GameGuard Emulator\data\www\GameGuard\2moons

6. Download the file GabXxX posted Rev1059.txt in the same link as the emulator. Open it with notepad and copy and paste that link in to your browser and download the files.

7. Extract the file downloaded and put in the folder GameGuard Emulator\data\www\GameGuard\2moons

8. Open the GameGuard Emulator folder and delete the hosts file there. Double click startApache.bat.

9. Now start 2moons as you normally would. That's it!

10. After finishing playing 2moons, double click stoApache.bat to stop the server.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/04/2007, 10:26   #2

yah
Old 10/04/2007, 10:40   #3

both methods dont work for me the bypass tool ( error 76 path not found)
and at the other methode causes gameguard error 380?

Is there no way for me to get it work?
Old 10/04/2007, 16:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCoCaKoLax View Post
lol ,, this is very complicated...

Go to this posts :

-donwload the EXE
-Click botton Bypass
-Open 2Moons
-Have fun your 2Moons is bypassed !

*So many methods for emulation ..

Note: Thank´s to someone guy type the arraybytes [ namek303 ] i have already working speedhack lvl3 for this gam3 and dont crash 2MoonS =] thanks again.

Yes coca.. we know about the bypass. I said this is an ALTERNATIVE.. comprende? All your bypass does anyway is edit the hosts file and put in the ip to your server.
Old 10/04/2007, 18:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatal808 View Post
Yes coca.. we know about the bypass. I said this is an ALTERNATIVE.. comprende? All your bypass does anyway is edit the hosts file and put in the ip to your server.
But still you make the simplest thing more complicated as the result is not alternative as you say.. is the same. lets say people with the path error will have the same error using the bypass exe or this method. u say the bypass just sets the ip to our server yes thats correct but in a simple one click.

this is a whole processs is not that i am not trashing ur effords is good to see u understand the logic of the bypass but all that u describe to be done is simply done by doing one click so is not like u say the program not only edti the host file cuz we had to do about the same in our ghost server with the files.

Still to many peopledoesn even know how to do this simplethings so is not nice to say ANYWAYS ALL UR LITTLE BYPASS do is edit this and that.

Results is the most important part in the process and the results are there.

GabXxX out
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2007, 21:36   #6

Why are you 2 getting so defensive about this? I was asked so I made the post. I'm not trashing your bypass. I'm only explaining an alternative. geez
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2007, 21:52   #7

thanks phatal808, my setup seems a bit different than yours. this is what a i did:

1. installed abyss web server
2. host filed modified (127.0.0.1 nprotect.acclaimdownloads.com)
3. created the directories C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\GameGuard\2Moons\RealServer
4. placed the rev 1059 files in the respect directory (above)
5. deleted my old gg folder under bin folder.

and it works great!! autopots and rev 8.3 works as usual. it's good to compare each other's work, and how each step differs from the other. if it works great, then no way is better than the other...appreciate you posting your emulation prcoess.

i think your steps (as well as mine) are for those who wishes to actually learn how to emulate gg (and not wait for another's work). since the bypass and the emulation work, then there should be no fret about it.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/05/2007, 00:51   #8

Thank u leonidas this method works perfectly for me!!!

Suddenly!!
Old 10/05/2007, 03:18   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3456543 View Post
Thank u leonidas this method works perfectly for me!!!

Suddenly!!
glad it helped...of course, thanks goes to gabxxx for the rev 1059 files and phatal808 for inspiration ....oh, another thanks to the scammers of my2moons for putting up a tut for emulation....lol.
Old 10/05/2007, 03:28   #10

thank you dude
Old 10/05/2007, 07:30   #11

Seams you guys didn't understand what sad on first day on update, this is exactly what i sad
Old 10/05/2007, 08:43   #12

can someone add the rev 1059 files here cause i cant download from rapidshare
Old 10/05/2007, 21:31   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnescu View Post
Seams you guys didn't understand what sad on first day on update, this is exactly what i sad
It wasn't very clear.
Old 10/06/2007, 13:54   #14

can u give link to this tut ?
Old 10/06/2007, 17:50   #15

I followed this guide exactly yet when I try start up 2Moons it simply gives me "Failed to connect to the gameguard update server"

Yes I have my firewall set to allow it.
Yes I have the correct extension in my hosts file.
Yes it is read only.
Yes the GameGuard emulator folder is setup perfectly and apache is on.

Why does this **** keep happening to me =/