Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 04:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DarkBOT - Bonus Box Bot

Discussion on DarkBOT - Bonus Box Bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 02/23/2019, 12:09   #496

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by exane^ View Post
Wait what exactly is he supposed to do? Sue them?
write them spam mails. flood their discord with bots. and create daily a thread to call them out. what else

who cares legal actions when you can fight back illegal.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/23/2019, 15:01   #497

since I promised I would do the gg bot... Well, i make it

V 1.0

Work in gg ALPHA, BETA and GAMMA

Is not perfect, (I make beta ang gamma without die), is slow in some moments, but should do the gg... (if ping is stable)

How to use ->
All mobs is in tab loot (search for ALPHA, BETA or GAMMA to filter)

There's no other configs for now, just put Gate module, then you will go to base map and the bot will search for ABG gates...

And i add an donate button, if you like, support me

per month:
If i receive 20$ donation i will update the bot (if bp change game swf)
If i receive 40$ + i will improve what already exists
If i receive 100$ + i will make new stuffs like (Use CEF browser (chromium embed browser), auto login, skylab utils, gg utils, auction utils, better algoritms etc...)

Thanks
20 Users
Old 02/23/2019, 15:42   #498

Hi cron, i'm someone who has been making modifications to your bot to make it more usable, but you are making this process very frustrating.

I have no idea if you want others to add new features to the bot or not, you've never responded to this, but you have been updating github (up until 0.8) so that others can improve on your code.

My changes are on a branch in your github repository for you to merge into the bot, wich would be the best option IMO, i'd love to see all my work be included in your branch of the bot for all of the users to enjoy, and hopefully not forcing me to rebase all of my changes ontop of yours every time you make an update, especially now that you've started obfsucating the releases.

If you don't want others improving on your bot all you need to do is say it, and i won't be releasing any more versions and will tell everyone to use yours, the issue is i've asked you multiple times and you've never answered nor said you have anything against it.

Could you **please** at least respond? Say something, because that's the most frustrating thing of all.

Things that would help:
- Joining the discord or at least contacting on PMs on discord so that we can talk.
- Updating github (java) source code, dll you can keep private if you feel like doing so, alternatively if you just don't want it public but you are fine with me being able to update, send me a zip/rar with the java bot.
- Merging changes from my versions into the main bot, and saying that you don't want me to make more versions.
Thanks
16 Users
Old 02/23/2019, 16:30   #499

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cron1003 View Post
since I promised I would do the gg bot... Well, i make it

V 1.0

Work in gg ALPHA, BETA and GAMMA

Is not perfect, (I make beta ang gamma without die), is slow in some moments, but should do the gg... (if ping is stable)

How to use ->
All mobs is in tab loot (search for ALPHA, BETA or GAMMA to filter)

There's no other configs for now, just put Gate module, then you will go to base map and the bot will search for ABG gates...

And i add an donate button, if you like, support me

per month:
If i receive 20$ donation i will update the bot (if bp change game swf)
If i receive 40$ + i will improve what already exists
If i receive 100$ + i will make new stuffs like (Use CEF browser (chromium embed browser), auto login, skylab utils, gg utils, auction utils, better algoritms etc...)
Because, keep asking for donations, the donations are not always requested, you request once and if the person wants and it seems right to help, perfect, I think you have not realized the great% of sh**t people that are in this game community
if you want money, easy place your payment bot, € 5 a month would be fine or whatever you want to put your program, but I return and I say do not expect that for donations get more than € 1000, when you can get licenses for sale
and remember that I got him big donors, but I think he has a friendly problem and that without communication the human species did not evolve.
Att: Zhoiak team

Old 02/23/2019, 17:45   #500

cron1003 talkto popcorn camonnnn
Old 02/23/2019, 17:48   #501

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCriticalRx View Post
Because, keep asking for donations, the donations are not always requested, you request once and if the person wants and it seems right to help, perfect, I think you have not realized the great% of sh**t people that are in this game community
if you want money, easy place your payment bot, € 5 a month would be fine or whatever you want to put your program, but I return and I say do not expect that for donations get more than € 1000, when you can get licenses for sale
and remember that I got him big donors, but I think he has a friendly problem and that without communication the human species did not evolve.
Att: Zhoiak team
wtf '-'

Good luck with your business, and leave me alone

V 1.1

Fixed portals when in x-1 map, sorry
I will test more before i update here

And, don't let wait hp in 100%, sorry again, i will fix soon '-'
Thanks
9 Users
Old 02/23/2019, 21:03   #502

@

Bot dies in radiation very often in 5-2... Could you please fix it?

PORTS IDs ain't fixed in 5-2... bot goes to top left corner to rep in 5-2...

Could you please answer popcorn?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2019, 00:16   #503

1. ABG doesnt look good for me, stuck when npcs are in corner - i have to manually fly close to them
2. Sibelon, Kristallon radius (tested in beta) is kinda broken too, cuz my ship is only moving away from them and doesnt shoot

check 5:44 and 7:23 in the video
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2019, 17:42   #504

s

bat doesnt work.i have last updated versions of framework and java any suggestions ?

unable to access darkorbit.jar file
Old 02/24/2019, 18:21   #505

Quote:
Originally Posted by heksi View Post
bat doesnt work.i have last updated versions of framework and java any suggestions ?

did you unpacked it ?
Old 02/24/2019, 19:48   #506

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirex61 View Post
1. ABG doesnt look good for me, stuck when npcs are in corner - i have to manually fly close to them
2. Sibelon, Kristallon radius (tested in beta) is kinda broken too, cuz my ship is only moving away from them and doesnt shoot

check 5:44 and 7:23 in the video
creates shame on the face and does with your hands.
does not claim for something free.
Be happy to have the free bot
Old 02/24/2019, 20:22   #507

Quote:
Originally Posted by heksi View Post

same goes for me at least now +1
Old 02/25/2019, 07:51   #508

Well come back cron1003! I don't post any bugs or trble in bot, just want to thank you for coming back!)
Old 02/25/2019, 17:50   #509

man 5-3 palladıum module nıce but
wait x mınutes after revıve spot
very ımportant
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2019, 22:25   #510

I unpacked it same problem occured

Quote:
Originally Posted by -yusuf000- View Post