Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 03:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DarkBOT - Bonus Box Bot

Discussion on DarkBOT - Bonus Box Bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 02/19/2019, 09:23   #481

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cron1003 View Post
Hi guys...

Sorry for everyone but, i will stop with it.

I'm already lost a lot of time doing "reverse engineering" from flash player to search all information nescessary (working in with more than 4 months, some hours per day)...

All 92€ which i earned is blocked in my brother's paypal account (he did not warn me that it was blocked, and not have time to transfer the money to his main account) I can't even buy a coffee '-'

Well, good luck if anyone wants to continue the project, and thanks to everyone who used this bot

BR: Talvez eu continue atualizando o bot só para os br do grupo do darkorbit do facebook

Goodbye

I will not answer anything. AT ALL
PayPal blocked money? Need Link to Bank ACCOUNT.
PayPal Brasil, block money a few months.

If you want, back my donation, may send with skrill, or buy any pak in DO.

Enviado desde mi SM-A520F mediante Tapatalk

Old 02/19/2019, 09:40   #482

Quote:
Hi guys...

I'm already lost a lot of time doing "reverse engineering" from flash player to search all information nescessary (working in with more than 4 months, some hours per day)...

All 92€ which i earned is blocked in my brother's paypal account (he did not warn me that it was blocked, and not have time to transfer the money to his main account) I can't even buy a coffee '-'

Well, good luck if anyone wants to continue the project, and thanks to everyone who used this bot

BR: Talvez eu continue atualizando o bot só para os br do grupo do darkorbit do facebook

Goodbye

It is a shame, indeed, but for us to continue the bot you have to give us the full source of DarkBot if you really say that you have done this for the community, like Freshek did with Toshinou, otherwise all your work will have been in vain...

Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/19/2019, 13:37   #483

Received Thanks: 1,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain68 View Post
you have to give us the full source of DarkBot
And let someone earn on it without crediting the original author..
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/19/2019, 14:10   #484

I get this error

Old 02/19/2019, 21:12   #485

Could've at least updated github and not let all the work go to waste.. Anyways.. They will probably unlock your paypal if you call them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
If someone wants to leech off the files, if wont be so hard, since half of the source is on github & the other part (dll) can be decompiled & extracted. Sooo, yeah..

Also, @ wishing you luck in your next projects!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2019, 23:55   #486

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
If you're mad that Kirito and his friends are making money on continuing your project (Toshi Forever), then do something about it instead crying here. There are people who working on Toshi for community for free, for example its Tanoshiizo (Toshinou Ultra).

It's really great bot and it will be really sad if it will be down, is there any chance that you'd give the source people who are working really for community (like popcorn)? Good luck with your other projects, and thank you for your work!
Old 02/20/2019, 00:01   #487

Received Thanks: 1,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Classic^ View Post
If you're mad that Kirito and his friends are making money on continuing your project (Toshi Forever), then do something about it instead crying here. There are people who working on Toshi for community for free, for example its Tanoshiizo (Toshinou Ultra).
I'm not mad about that. lol. What I actually mean is that people should continue working on open-source projects simply for the community. Not for their pockets. I'm running an open-source OS with lots of open-source software on it. Have I ever paid for updates of these? Nope. That's how it should work.

So, going this way, I really appreciate Tanoshiizo's work.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/20/2019, 10:13   #488

So, thank you cron1003 (or Manolo XD), you've done great work and we all grateful to you and wait you back! (money is not a big trouble and we can donate you some hundred's maybe XD).
Ok, now question, guys maybe one of you know where in adreses stored "threat meter" for X-2 maps, because i've spend a lot of time for this **** but expectly don't find... Maybe i can fix some bugs if i will know that sh...
And second... Someone of you try to run project? All was be ok or you collided with some problems like me (exactly, troubles with compilations when running)
Old 02/20/2019, 21:34   #489

satfa hara link problm

indirme link sorun
Old 02/20/2019, 23:42   #490

my .bat file wont launch why?
Old 02/21/2019, 07:04   #491

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansjes1998 View Post
my .bat file wont launch why?
maybe you don't have Java enought version? update all drivers and subdrivers(like visualc++ and runtime pack) and check. If it will doesn't work, then maybe one of your programms blocks this, but it's trully cannot been
Old 02/23/2019, 00:03   #492

Quote:
Hi guys...

Goodbye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanoshiizo View Post
Vou ficar de olho no grupo... esperando...
Valeu pelo bot e o trabalhado até agora!
Boa sorte nos teus próximos projetos.
Paz, saúde e sucesso nos projetos, Manolo! E obrigado!

Qual seria este grupo BR do Face??? Procurei mas não obtive êxito... Poderiam indicar???
Old 02/23/2019, 06:22   #493

What happens now?
Old 02/23/2019, 08:07   #494

Folder is not accessible. You might not have permission to use it says now, in both versions of 0.9.2 & 0.9.3
Old 02/23/2019, 12:03   #495

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Classic^ View Post
If you're mad that Kirito and his friends are making money on continuing your project (Toshi Forever), then do something about it instead crying here.
Wait what exactly is he supposed to do? Sue them?

Thanks
1 User

« question about russian & turkish payment | [Release] Multi Account Auction Bot »