Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 09:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Less consuming bot - VPS Botting

Discussion on Less consuming bot - VPS Botting within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Less consuming bot - VPS Botting

Recently, i've waged my personal - and desperate - crusade on trying to bot from VPS (Amazon AWS EC2).
The problem is, the free package only gives you 1GB RAM, Low CPU usage.
This experiment also lead me to the conclusion that i would have the same problems trying to bot from a Raspberry, to reduce power consumption.

Now, i've been trying vertex bot, i've tried golem bot.
I didn't try S-Bot or Toshinou or others yet.
For your personal experiences, is it possible for a bot to run with those system requirements?
Old 07/03/2018, 16:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,362
You can try out Lubuntu which is an awesome operating system + it uses really low amount of computer resources.

I think that every bot uses *almost* the same amount of resources.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fulcrum Beta - VM-less, Client-less Ref Bot with Memory Writing
08/20/2014 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 375 Replies
#close
2nd EASIER Way to getting free refined item to socket your talismans[time consuming]
11/09/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 21 Replies
Well unlike the other way of getting refined weapons from the coach li/coach lin quest(making you have to make a lvl 1 - 15 noob, and having to repeatedly answer those silly questions) you need not worry about any of that....no questions any level can do it(ive done it on my 129 archer) you can do the "Moon Spring" quest which gives you refined earrings first off....make sure you have a fairly empty inventory than you talk to shirly(south east in maple forest) she will give you a...
A cheap way to soc your talismans [Time consuming]
05/09/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 61 Replies
** METHOD NO LONGER WORKING. IT HAS BEEN PATCHED AND YOU ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO DROP THE LETTERS! This is probably the simplest way I came up with for putting socs in your talismans if you don't have the cash to expend on a large quantity of supers. It isn't particularly an exploit, hence the reason I'm posting it in the guides section. While this is an easy method for racking up points, it is relatively time consuming; consequently, it's probably also the fastest method to gain your...