Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 23:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2nd EASIER Way to getting free refined item to socket your talismans[time consuming]

Discussion on 2nd EASIER Way to getting free refined item to socket your talismans[time consuming] within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2nd EASIER Way to getting free refined item to socket your talismans[time consuming]

Well unlike the other way of getting refined weapons from the coach li/coach lin quest(making you have to make a lvl 1 - 15 noob, and having to repeatedly answer those silly questions) you need not worry about any of that....no questions any level can do it(ive done it on my 129 archer)

you can do the "Moon Spring" quest which gives you refined earrings

first off....make sure you have a fairly empty inventory

than you talk to shirly(south east in maple forest[above the river]) she will give you a regular necklace

after you get the necklace drop it(its droppable and can be picked back up)
talk to her again, she will give you another reg necklace....keep doing this repeatedly then pick them all up before they start to disappear, if you want to risk it drop all the necklaces again and talk to shirly to get some more.....than pick them all up again....

now go to soldier leader(he is in ape city at the very west corner of the eastern quadron[the quadron connected to the twin city portal])

he is just like shirly, he gives you a regular tao bag, do the same method you did with shirly's necklace.....

after all that you shud have more or less, a full inventory(half necklace, half bag)

now you go back to shirly and she will give you one refined earring for 1 bag &1 necklace......then you just put all the earrings into your fan and/or tower.

and on a last note: there is a windspell close to shirly's area(north west from her) so just get a water and grab a few windspells, it can make your trip from soldier leader back to shirly a lil bit easier, unfortunately there is no windspell close to leader so you will have to some walking/jumping, flying, divine haring, cycloning, or speed hacking if you have

and on a 2nd last note: if you have the multi client log on 3 chars, leave one by shirly, and one by soldier leader, and the 3rd will be the one you make the trips with.....on your 3rd talk to shirly and get the necklaces...drop em and have your shirly char pick them up and hold em for you.....do the same with your soldier leader char. than when your soldier leader and shirly chars are full of the necks and bags, you drop them and have the trip char pick them up you can also trade them(they are tradable).....it makes it a lil faster i guess, only risk is that you can get pked on one of them while your on your 3rd char making the trip(as i have been by one of my enemies)

well i hope you guys find this tip useful, thanks for reading(my apologies if you found it lengthy)
Thanks
12 Users
Old 01/26/2009, 13:38   #2

Gonna Try it ..
Old 01/26/2009, 14:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joka003 View Post
Well unlike the other way of getting refined weapons from the coach li/coach lin quest(making you have to make a lvl 1 - 15 noob, and having to repeatedly answer those silly questions) you need not worry about any of that....no questions any level can do it(ive done it on my 129 archer)

you can do the "Moon Spring" quest which gives you refined earrings

first off....make sure you have a fairly empty inventory

than you talk to shirly(south east in maple forest[above the river]) she will give you a regular necklace

after you get the necklace drop it(its droppable and can be picked back up)
talk to her again, she will give you another reg necklace....keep doing this repeatedly then pick them all up before they start to disappear, if you want to risk it drop all the necklaces again and talk to shirly to get some more.....than pick them all up again....

now go to soldier leader(he is in ape city at the very west corner of the eastern quadron[the quadron connected to the twin city portal])

he is just like shirly, he gives you a regular tao bag, do the same method you did with shirly's necklace.....

after all that you shud have more or less, a full inventory(half necklace, half bag)

now you go back to shirly and she will give you one refined earring for 1 bag &1 necklace......then you just put all the earrings into your fan and/or tower.

and on a last note: there is a windspell close to shirly's area(north west from her) so just get a water and grab a few windspells, it can make your trip from soldier leader back to shirly a lil bit easier, unfortunately there is no windspell close to leader so you will have to some walking/jumping, flying, divine haring, cycloning, or speed hacking if you have

and on a 2nd last note: if you have the multi client log on 3 chars, leave one by shirly, and one by soldier leader, and the 3rd will be the one you make the trips with.....on your 3rd talk to shirly and get the necklaces...drop em and have your shirly char pick them up and hold em for you.....do the same with your soldier leader char. than when your soldier leader and shirly chars are full of the necks and bags, you drop them and have the trip char pick them up you can also trade them(they are tradable).....it makes it a lil faster i guess, only risk is that you can get pked on one of them while your on your 3rd char making the trip(as i have been by one of my enemies)

well i hope you guys find this tip useful, thanks for reading(my apologies if you found it lengthy)
You should delete this right now, they will just patch this quest too..
Old 01/26/2009, 18:15   #4

Did they patch the other one?
Old 01/26/2009, 19:09   #5

yeah delete this, because they will pack It
Old 01/26/2009, 19:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGenious View Post
You should delete this right now, they will just patch this quest too..
why should i? theres people who dont know about this, so im letting them know, if they patch it then the people who didnt know will never get a chance to know.....besides its not like they're super items, they're crappy refined earrings that dont even give quarter of a percent to the talisman.

you just dont want it to be known because you already know it and you want to continue to abuse it with out anyone else knowing.......well i dont support greedy/stingy people so im not deleting it, too bad its out there if they patch it then oh well im sure some one else will find another way.

besides i doubt they will patch this, TQ is fkin lazy, they barely even look in their own official forum further more look in this secret hacking forum.....
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2009, 05:08   #7

This is actually called "The Windbell" quest...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2009, 07:14   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasan View Post
oops my bad, u right lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2009, 16:18   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joka003 View Post
why should i? theres people who dont know about this, so im letting them know, if they patch it then the people who didnt know will never get a chance to know.....besides its not like they're super items, they're crappy refined earrings that dont even give quarter of a percent to the talisman.

you just dont want it to be known because you already know it and you want to continue to abuse it with out anyone else knowing.......well i dont support greedy/stingy people so im not deleting it, too bad its out there if they patch it then oh well im sure some one else will find another way.

besides i doubt they will patch this, TQ is fkin lazy, they barely even look in their own official forum further more look in this secret hacking forum.....
They already patched the first one. But aight have it your way.
Also no one is retarded enough to not understand you can use other quests, they are all written on the Conquer index site... But when you put it out there someone from the TQ staff will take a look at it and see it is getting abused and patch this one aswell..
Old 01/27/2009, 18:22   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGenious View Post
They already patched the first one. But aight have it your way.
Also no one is retarded enough to not understand you can use other quests, they are all written on the Conquer index site... But when you put it out there someone from the TQ staff will take a look at it and see it is getting abused and patch this one aswell..
ok u maybe right about all that other stuff but, no ones retarded? i beg to differ, id bet my life that there are a good set of players who didnt know about this.....look, lucker was first one to reply to this thread and she sed she gonna try it, so that pretty much means she didnt know about it......if it gets patched wud u really care? im sure ur talis are already socked
Old 01/29/2009, 05:41   #11

It is going to be patched again unfortunately.
Old 01/29/2009, 05:52   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasan View Post
\

how to do this quest man..

Ty
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2009, 06:07   #13

I apologize for the double post.

To the OP,

I was wondering how you completed the quest with your 129 archer since I am failing to even begin the quest with my L50 newbie Trojan. Kindly shed some light on the topic.
Old 01/29/2009, 21:57   #14

basiclly the guy who told you to delete it was trying to help you, even though this is a legitimate quest, TQ will patch it becuase its exploitable in the sense that you can repete it indeffiently and make socketed talismans for free.

secondly although this will work it would take you 35 trips with your 3 characters if they have exactly 40 necks and 40 bags. Just for the first socket. Now im sporting and consider myself pretty diligent, but i can pretty much garentee if you dont have 8 hours that you want to waste doing this your not gonna get much further than 2 or 3 trips before you realize you could go out hunting, and probable yeild a better return for socketing you fan/tower.

look at it this way, most people sell ref in market for about 50k, uni for 100k. If you find a +1 wep while hunting and sell for 700 (my server) thats 14 refs or 7 unis off the bat. Not to mentiuon gold, mets, dbz, elite, and supers you may find.

Also I would suggest once or twice a day, and especilly 2 hours after maintence when all the sellers are in and fresh go check out the back rows, and the right and bottom side of market, thats where all the noobs go to sell their refs and unis. and they usually price them under 50k a pop. not a bad deal picking a bunch up for 15k each. So just remmeber the way the poster put up works, its just gonna take u at least 8 hours per talisman for first sockett, and about 25 hours for 2nd.

play smart and go hunt.
Old 01/30/2009, 05:19   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith2l View Post
I apologize for the double post.

To the OP,

I was wondering how you completed the quest with your 129 archer since I am failing to even begin the quest with my L50 newbie Trojan. Kindly shed some light on the topic.
sorry bro i meant the wind bell quest, not moon spring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrringo View Post
basiclly the guy who told you to delete it was trying to help you, even though this is a legitimate quest, TQ will patch it becuase its exploitable in the sense that you can repete it indeffiently and make socketed talismans for free.

secondly although this will work it would take you 35 trips with your 3 characters if they have exactly 40 necks and 40 bags. Just for the first socket. Now im sporting and consider myself pretty diligent, but i can pretty much garentee if you dont have 8 hours that you want to waste doing this your not gonna get much further than 2 or 3 trips before you realize you could go out hunting, and probable yeild a better return for socketing you fan/tower.

look at it this way, most people sell ref in market for about 50k, uni for 100k. If you find a +1 wep while hunting and sell for 700 (my server) thats 14 refs or 7 unis off the bat. Not to mentiuon gold, mets, dbz, elite, and supers you may find.

Also I would suggest once or twice a day, and especilly 2 hours after maintence when all the sellers are in and fresh go check out the back rows, and the right and bottom side of market, thats where all the noobs go to sell their refs and unis. and they usually price them under 50k a pop. not a bad deal picking a bunch up for 15k each. So just remmeber the way the poster put up works, its just gonna take u at least 8 hours per talisman for first sockett, and about 25 hours for 2nd.

play smart and go hunt.
I couldn't have said that any better myself, like when i found out about this quest i made like 3 trips and got bored and quit, it really wasnt worth my time lol......i only posted this to put it out there for people who didnt know and have the patience to do it all the way. but the only thing wrong with your idea is that noobs are poor and too weak to go running around jumping looking huntable items, simply put = they are cheap and lazy lol. ( but i guess thats wat the hunting bots/hacks are there for)tho ive never tried any of em myself] either way.....talismans are totally gay and a completely pointless addition to this game. once agen we got TQ'ed