Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Vertex In-Game Tool

Discussion on [Release] Vertex In-Game Tool within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 02/28/2018, 10:49   #31

elite*gold: 138
Received Thanks: 1,769
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
Whats the sense of move this thread? Its a discussion and support thread about the tool no? I think that this new section, darkorbit trading, will end up having an empty DO section forum and it will create tons of useless threads....
I honestly don't understand this change. I also dont understand why only vertex and nanobot got moved and clickbot, sbot, golem and palavia no.
Now we have to check two different sections to know whats going on with a tool/bot? Ridicolous
I moved them here because both tools don't offer a trial version. The darkorbit section is meant for free sharing. Trading threads belong to the black market, and there is no exception for bots/tools. If the creators add some kind of trial, so people can at least try some functionalities of the tools for free, the thread can be moved back to the darkorbit section. Until then, you can use the thread subscription feature to get notified about new posts if you don't want to check 2 different forums
Old 02/28/2018, 11:37   #32

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 236/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneypulation View Post
I moved them here because both tools don't offer a trial version. The darkorbit section is meant for free sharing. Trading threads belong to the black market, and there is no exception for bots/tools. If the creators add some kind of trial, so people can at least try some functionalities of the tools for free, the thread can be moved back to the darkorbit section. Until then, you can use the thread subscription feature to get notified about new posts if you don't want to check 2 different forums
Still no sense in my opinion.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/28/2018, 12:24   #33

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
I am on this forum since 2012 and this is the most ridicolous things i've ever seen.
I also would like to know where says "The darkorbit section is meant for free sharing". On vertex and nanobot thread they are not specifically selling their products, they are providing a support and discussion thread for the DarkOrbit community to allow them to ask everything about the tool/bot on the thread providing the best support as possible and avoiding useless threads from users (you know, "why this does not work" and so on). It also helps some people to see the products which are avaiable on the market and share opinions about them. I find really hard this to be made on this section, this section should be for darkorbit account selling only and maybe some resellers threads, but always for TRADING purposes, something which does not fit here, because this thread, and i repeat it, is not about sell, its about support and discussion.
Its not the first time we have on the darkorbit section bots without trial and till now there was 0 problems.

I am sorry but i don't understand this decision. 1s trial is enoguh? Again, ridicolous situation.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 02/28/2018, 15:02   #34

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
#moved
Completely dumb action, just because you cant afford the Tool doesnt mean you should move it out of DarkOrbit section, this tool definitely has more in common with DarkOrbit than with Trading section as its not any account and it also provides people help not just a thread to buy.

The thread was used to also provide support for the tool, so you want to tell me it makes more sense to have support thread in trading section than in section where the tool actually belongs? Also how come you started taking care of that now and not few months ago when there was also DOB.

You want developers to go ahead and give out trials so people come then and make the 1 day trial infinite and developers quit developing stuff for DarkOrbit? (yes its really easy to do in some cases). I thought elitepvpers is the "darker" side of the games that provides users the forbidden stuff to enjoy their playtime easier but by this move you just support the complete opposite direction.

Im not happy about it and neither is anyone from the DarkOrbit section, 7 years its been like that the Releases of bots&tools related to the game were in the DO section and had the thread also as support&talk thread even without trials so people can find them and now some random mod decides to change it completely for what reason exactly? The tool is legit like any other that has been there in the section for 7 years. Like literally whats ur point in it? Yeah thats how you make the DO section even more inactive, and force people to ask for support in a trading section, congrats

From my side the only meaningful answer why you moved it is because you dont have money to buy the tool so you try to push the developer to get a free version for you, really sick action . Especially after all the Tools that Bonge<> released for the DarkOrbit community for free.

Also I couldnt find the exact rule that says bots and tools must have a free version, there was something I would consider to be completely different but that might be cuz Im blind :-)

Ban me if you wish, not gonna change a single word as this is my & DarkOrbit community opinion and it should be heard loudly.
Best regards, long term DarkOrbit section user, epete.

Note: I have contacted Mr. Moneypulation before with pretty polite message but he seems to ignore me so it had to go public.

Edit: Money answered finally but he admitted theres no such written rule, I dont know why it has been moved then?...
Thanks
12 Users
Old 02/28/2018, 15:12   #35

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
complete bullshit.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/28/2018, 15:57   #36

elite*gold: 289
#JusticeForBonge!
#DontMoveAThreadBecauseYouCantAffordAndThereIsNoFr eeTrialForYou
#ItsBeenLikeThisForYearsWhyDoItNow
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/28/2018, 16:47   #37

elite*gold: 55
Actually, why are you complaning? These are the rules and they stood there in balck and white, so there is no surprise. This happened also in other sections a long time ago.
Bonge can add a free version so this thread returns to the DarkRobit main section.
Old 02/28/2018, 21:33   #38

elite*gold: 330
Quote:
I think you are missing a another bot in your list, since you already started just move the other one over as well, referring to Nanobot.

We finally get a Mod that follows the rules, Thanks Trump
Old 03/01/2018, 16:20   #39

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_John View Post
Actually, why are you complaning? These are the rules and they stood there in balck and white, so there is no surprise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjesh12 View Post
We finally get a Mod that follows the rules, Thanks Trump
Sadly theres no such written rule and even he admitted it afterwards. Hopefully some people in the higher staff will see that this move had no point and move it back.

Vertex Tool - guide, features etc.

Edit: Had to re-upload the second video as YouTube messed something up.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/02/2018, 12:22   #40

This works om multiple accounts like dob? or you can only do 1 account with the license code?
Old 03/02/2018, 15:48   #41

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Please don't instantly get personal and insult our moderator's actions. Our ruling is that anything that is being sold belongs into the Black Market sections.

If the developer offers a so called "light"/trial version of the hack (e.g. only minimal functionality) but for free, they are allowed to have two topics:
1) the light version thread in the main section (they can even give support for both versions there) and
2) the paid version thread in the black market.

We are an open-minded community and strife to offer everyone a pleasant experience. Hence we will try to discuss this matter in our next weekly meeting so stay tuned for that. Until then, @ and @ please feel free to offer support in this thread.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 03/02/2018, 19:42   #42

Received Thanks: 1,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungThug010 View Post
This works om multiple accounts like dob? or you can only do 1 account with the license code?
Yeah you can use the tool on any account you'd like, there is no UID lock.
Old 03/07/2018, 19:47   #43

The Black Market: 169/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,111
Arrow DarkOrbit Trading -> DarkOrbit

#moved
Thanks
13 Users
Old 03/20/2018, 20:01   #44

hellos, yesterday I bought a license 90 days and I still do not have them the activation code! what to do ?
Old 03/20/2018, 20:20   #45

What? 10 € for 30 days; and the "vertex bot" ? How much? 50€/30d, insane