Soo, if you guys aren't gonna finish it wouldn't it be better to release the source code to public? I mean I can even network the game up
The Unity C# project is open source and easy to start with.
so good luck.
I made in it:
NPC's (Streuner and working on Cubi)
Gate to jump over map (Made 1 extra map)
Home Base (Just protected zone)
Clan base (Not working because i didnt waste my time on clans)
Network connection (Can join and fight each other)
The Unity C# project is open source and easy to start with.
so good luck.
I made in it:
NPC's (Streuner and working on Cubi)
Gate to jump over map (Made 1 extra map)
Home Base (Just protected zone)
Clan base (Not working because i didnt waste my time on clans)
Network connection (Can join and fight each other)
Is the game ready to share, no it isn't.
Yeah, I saw later that they uploaded the source. For around 2 days I added multiplayer support, ~60 ships, effects, sounds etc.. Might release some photos in 1-2 weeks But really hard working alone since its quite a big project.
Yeah, I saw later that they uploaded the source. For around 2 days I added multiplayer support, ~60 ships, effects, sounds etc.. Might release some photos in 1-2 weeks But really hard working alone since its quite a big project.
Remix Reloaded - Feb. 2018 03/30/2018 - Fiesta Online - 48 Replies Hallö!
Um uns einmal vorzustellen: Wir sind Remix Reloaded.
Warum eröffnet schon wieder ein neuer Pserver?
Wir sind nicht einfach so "ein neuer Server", sondern sogesehen ein Mix aus allen alten Servern. Dazu versuchen wir auf eure Vorschläge und Wünsche einzugehen und den Server so anzupassen, dass er euch Spielern gefällt.
Was ist an Remix so besonders?
Wie schon oben erwähnt, besteht er aus verschiedenen Bestandteilen, welche schon in anderen Pservern vorhanden waren. Um vorab eins...
Darkorbit Remix 2018 12/26/2017 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies Hello Darkorbit comunity ! I'm addressing to the people that want to play, play or played any Darkorbit Remix versions in the past. Me and some friends started developing a Darkorbit remix for future launch in early 2018. We want to make a full final version with all features and details that the real Darkorbit has. Any remixes i've played so far were incomplete and sometimes low quality. We want to make a complete, and high quality one, with all maps, aliens, gates, ships, drone formations,...