Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Darkorbit Remix 2018 development news

Reply
 
Old 02/22/2018, 18:11   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 277
Received Thanks: 73
Okay thx for the answer. I started learning C++ but it´s kinda hard. I regret it that I didn´t chose the subject at school lol



MankarCamoran is offline  
Old 06/11/2018, 23:59   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Dark Orbit Remix 2018

there's no new videos on dark orbit remix channel on youtube, the developers stopped to work on it?

sry bad english


vandroy76 is offline  
Old 06/12/2018, 23:00   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandroy76 View Post
there's no new videos on dark orbit remix channel on youtube, the developers stopped to work on it?

sry bad english

"As of 24.03.2018 the developers stopped the work on this project because no funds were raised."
So yes, they stopped.
Wdk is offline  
Old 06/13/2018, 17:49   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 277
Received Thanks: 73
The download link is broken. Can somebody reupload it? This remix version could be pretty awesome it even has a Hall of Fame .


MankarCamoran is offline  
Old 06/15/2018, 23:41   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 6
Soo, if you guys aren't gonna finish it wouldn't it be better to release the source code to public? I mean I can even network the game up
darkobit11 is offline  
Old 06/18/2018, 23:23   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 143
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkobit11 View Post
Soo, if you guys aren't gonna finish it wouldn't it be better to release the source code to public? I mean I can even network the game up
The Unity C# project is open source and easy to start with.
so good luck.

I made in it:
NPC's (Streuner and working on Cubi)
Gate to jump over map (Made 1 extra map)
Home Base (Just protected zone)
Clan base (Not working because i didnt waste my time on clans)
Network connection (Can join and fight each other)

Is the game ready to share, no it isn't.
rakt33 is offline  
Old 06/18/2018, 23:45   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakt33 View Post
The Unity C# project is open source and easy to start with.
so good luck.

I made in it:
NPC's (Streuner and working on Cubi)
Gate to jump over map (Made 1 extra map)
Home Base (Just protected zone)
Clan base (Not working because i didnt waste my time on clans)
Network connection (Can join and fight each other)

Is the game ready to share, no it isn't.
Yeah, I saw later that they uploaded the source. For around 2 days I added multiplayer support, ~60 ships, effects, sounds etc.. Might release some photos in 1-2 weeks But really hard working alone since its quite a big project.
darkobit11 is offline  
Old 06/19/2018, 09:46   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 143
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkobit11 View Post
Yeah, I saw later that they uploaded the source. For around 2 days I added multiplayer support, ~60 ships, effects, sounds etc.. Might release some photos in 1-2 weeks But really hard working alone since its quite a big project.

Thats nice, your working on the Unity project or?
rakt33 is offline  
Old 06/19/2018, 16:15   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakt33 View Post
Thats nice, your working on the Unity project or?
Yeah, fully unity. The server is a standalone tho.
darkobit11 is offline  
Old 06/20/2018, 02:19   #25
 
elite*gold: 322
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 941
Received Thanks: 527
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkobit11 View Post
Yeah, fully unity. The server is a standalone tho.
Sounds nice if you need any help with graphics or sounds or testing i can help you
=INFINITY= is offline  
Old 06/20/2018, 11:14   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by =INFINITY= View Post
Sounds nice if you need any help with graphics or sounds or testing i can help you
Yeah, I will post about it here


darkobit11 is offline  
Reply



« Whats the Best in your opinion | VERTEX HACK »

Similar Threads
Remix Reloaded - Feb. 2018
03/30/2018 - Fiesta Online - 48 Replies
Hallö! Um uns einmal vorzustellen: Wir sind Remix Reloaded. Warum eröffnet schon wieder ein neuer Pserver? Wir sind nicht einfach so "ein neuer Server", sondern sogesehen ein Mix aus allen alten Servern. Dazu versuchen wir auf eure Vorschläge...
iNTeRNaL ONLiNe 80 Cap | Beta Time 23/02/2018 | Opening 03.03.2018 |
03/26/2018 - SRO PServer Advertising - 26 Replies
Website "]https://www.elitepvpers.com/link/?http://www.internalonline.net Facebook https://www.elitepvpers.com/link/?www.facebook.com/internalonline Information|Rates ect: Exp| 5x Sp| 5x Cap| 80
Darkorbit Remix 2018
12/26/2017 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
Hello Darkorbit comunity ! I'm addressing to the people that want to play, play or played any Darkorbit Remix versions in the past. Me and some friends started developing a Darkorbit remix for future launch in early 2018. We want to make a full...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.