Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 04:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


ExoBot - Background Pixel Bot

Discussion on ExoBot - Background Pixel Bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 02/22/2018, 11:16   #136
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Exane^, It is necessary to reduce the delay in repair pet after his death... Otherwise he hangs, and need the exit to do...


=======


I love Russian <3
=======



Rafkabauer is offline  
Old 02/22/2018, 11:26   #137
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
palladium feature would be nice keep up the good work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuduvUdJeMaly View Post
ExoBot - update availible, and if I press I want download, "Update failed". What to do ? :x Btw. Great job. Thanks mate
it is probably your antivirus causing it


mrmakif is offline  
Old 02/22/2018, 21:52   #138
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 439
Received Thanks: 58
guys i try to download the 2.1version and it asks for a password when i try to open.whats the pass?

*update searched thread and found it sry for post#
ţнε_Eternal_ℓģņđ is offline  
Old 02/23/2018, 01:16   #139
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmakif View Post
palladium feature would be nice keep up the good work!



it is probably your antivirus causing it

Yea man, you are right. Thanks!


RuduvUdJeMaly is offline  
Old 02/23/2018, 12:56   #140
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafkabauer View Post
Exane^, It is necessary to reduce the delay in repair pet after his death... Otherwise he hangs, and need the exit to do...
It only takes 12 seconds to put the pet back. Or does it take longer for you?
exane^ is offline  
Old 02/23/2018, 14:38   #141
 
elite*gold: 16
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 353
Received Thanks: 86
the last update don't work
reda87 is offline  
Old 02/23/2018, 15:12   #142
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by reda87 View Post
the last update don't work
Sorry, now it should work
exane^ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2018, 15:51   #143
 
elite*gold: 518
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,400
Received Thanks: 75
exane, i think there are some important things, that you should add to the bot.

1. The Bot needs to know, how much hp are left and when he should fly away to repair.
2. Maybe you are able to add a cycle function while killing NPCs
3. It would be also a nice thing, if you are able to fix the bug of the bot klicking onto the Toolbars (User, Ship,...)
Der Wandale is offline  
Old 02/23/2018, 18:11   #144
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Wandale View Post
exane, i think there are some important things, that you should add to the bot.

1. The Bot needs to know, how much hp are left and when he should fly away to repair.
2. Maybe you are able to add a cycle function while killing NPCs
3. It would be also a nice thing, if you are able to fix the bug of the bot klicking onto the Toolbars (User, Ship,...)
#1 and #2 are on my todo list.
Well the bot clicks on them accidentaly sometimes but it also closes them rather fast, so I thought that would be a better solution.
exane^ is offline  
Old 02/23/2018, 20:53   #145
 
elite*gold: 518
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,400
Received Thanks: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by exane^ View Post
#1 and #2 are on my todo list.
Well the bot clicks on them accidentaly sometimes but it also closes them rather fast, so I thought that would be a better solution.
Sure, but you can do an specific area (without any Bars) , where the Bot klicks and an area for minimap. So the bug should be fixed
Der Wandale is offline  
Old 02/24/2018, 09:32   #146
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by exane^ View Post
It only takes 12 seconds to put the pet back. Or does it take longer for you?
Not enough, need more, 40-50 will be fine

=====

I love Russian
=====
Rafkabauer is offline  
Old 02/24/2018, 10:36   #147
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 528
Received Thanks: 346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafkabauer View Post
Not enough, need more, 40-50 will be fine

=====

I love Russian
=====
The bot check pet too often you mean
That could lead to pet stucking or high uridium costs for non premium

Exane important safety feature:
Change maps should be avaible to set between minimum and maximum time, example: change map every 10-20 mins instead of fixed time like 15 mins
marcelian is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2018, 10:47   #148
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Wandale View Post
Sure, but you can do an specific area (without any Bars) , where the Bot klicks and an area for minimap. So the bug should be fixed
I could give you more reasons why your solution is not worth implementing, besides the fact that you're the only one complaining about it so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelian View Post
The bot check pet too often you mean
That could lead to pet stucking or high uridium costs for non premium

Exane important safety feature:
Change maps should be avaible to set between minimum and maximum time, example: change map every 10-20 mins instead of fixed time like 15 mins
Oh that's what he means. Guess I could make it more customizable. As for the map change timer, you're right it's pretty important, i'll add some randomization.
exane^ is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/25/2018, 09:11   #149
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by exane^ View Post
I could give you more reasons why your solution is not worth implementing, besides the fact that you're the only one complaining about it so far.



Oh that's what he means. Guess I could make it more customizable. As for the map change timer, you're right it's pretty important, i'll add some randomization.
Спасибо <3 :мофо:
Rafkabauer is offline  
Old 02/25/2018, 10:06   #150
 
elite*gold: 518
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,400
Received Thanks: 75
With what a coding Language is the bot written?


Der Wandale is offline  
Closed Thread



« Toshinou v3.95 Updated * | third full shield? »

Similar Threads
PBDO BOT - Pixel BOT Background
02/14/2017 - DarkOrbit - 17 Replies
Startpage :: DarkOrbit PBDO-BOT 2016 Is resort and this is a nice bot with a big problem... I test this and he work and dont work, Guys where is they opinion? Sorry for my bad english
All paladium pixel bot+ website service+palavia pixel bot crack (no break,no update)
10/30/2013 - DarkOrbit - 18 Replies
Hello today : All palladium bot : Byfuso98:https://mega.co.nz/#!5p00SAjD!UxUiASLcU9 Qu6V11S1Ub3nUaMUA20x9XWQwHlgAv7cE (official link) Check: ONLINE ByPrdlyAndel: https://mega.co.nz/#!scc03RBR!U1pj1DTh1HsBR-HO-BT 9R35qcRlcExXtEyf_NoabdHI



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.