Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 07:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


ExoBot - Background Pixel Bot

Discussion on ExoBot - Background Pixel Bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 02/27/2018, 00:34   #166
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 6
Something you can add is also an anti-stuck (antiban basicly) for this " bigpoint is doing some messy steps to detect ppl using pixelbots, they put on map few "buggyboxes" which are not possible to collect and if bot click on them more then 100 times since it think it should do it, you will get warning and in second case ban" A system that if the box isnt collected will travel away from there



LuminexNo1 is offline  
Old 02/27/2018, 00:55   #167
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminexNo1 View Post
Something you can add is also an anti-stuck (antiban basicly) for this " bigpoint is doing some messy steps to detect ppl using pixelbots, they put on map few "buggyboxes" which are not possible to collect and if bot click on them more then 100 times since it think it should do it, you will get warning and in second case ban" A system that if the box isnt collected will travel away from there
Wait they actually do that again? Haven't seen that in ages


exane^ is offline  
Old 02/27/2018, 00:57   #168
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by exane^ View Post
Wait they actually do that again? Haven't seen that in ages
Yeah haha , but its not that bad and can be countered i think easily.
LuminexNo1 is offline  
Old 02/27/2018, 01:00   #169
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminexNo1 View Post
Yeah haha , but its not that bad and can be countered i think easily.
I'm not sure how easily I can counter it because I have no actual way of telling the bot has picked up a bbox, so it's pretty annoying... Did anyone actually get banned for that? I always thought they're just bugged boxes


exane^ is offline  
Old 02/27/2018, 01:03   #170
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by exane^ View Post
I'm not sure how easily I can counter it because I have no actual way of telling the bot has picked up a bbox, so it's pretty annoying... Did anyone actually get banned for that? I always thought they're just bugged boxes
I think thats the main reason fsbot lion got banned i was roaming on the forum and found it . One easy solution that i have done also to my autoit bot , was that after 1 minute the bot clicks the minimap and changes direction for 9 sec in order to move out of the area of buggy box
LuminexNo1 is offline  
Old 02/27/2018, 01:08   #171
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminexNo1 View Post
I think thats the main reason fsbot lion got banned i was roaming on the forum and found it . One easy solution that i have done also to my autoit bot , was that after 1 minute the bot clicks the minimap and changes direction for 9 sec in order to move out of the area of buggy box
Hmm, I think have a nice solution - if the bot does too many bbox clicks around the same area, it clicks on a random position on the minimap and freezes for a few secs. That should work just fine, imma add it tomorrow
exane^ is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/27/2018, 10:59   #172
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 4
What error does it give? Maybe I could help you better on Discord[/QUOTE]

Microsoft cannot respond. Exobot was working well in old versions like 1.3 unless I quit and login again on other devices etc. Says session expired. Also same with candybot too. In candybot log, it showed to me a memory issue but i dont guess the error occurs because of this. I’ve tried every possible variation about boxing sensivity, decided to keep it at default as a guarantee. Maybe the device is overworking that I didn’t notice or idk something like that.
Spinaci is offline  
Old 02/27/2018, 15:01   #173
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinaci View Post
Microsoft cannot respond. Exobot was working well in old versions like 1.3 unless I quit and login again on other devices etc. Says session expired. Also same with candybot too. In candybot log, it showed to me a memory issue but i dont guess the error occurs because of this. I’ve tried every possible variation about boxing sensivity, decided to keep it at default as a guarantee. Maybe the device is overworking that I didn’t notice or idk something like that.
Updated. The newest version should handle both DO client's and flash player's memory leaks.
"Session expired" error happens when the SID you used to login is no longer valid (when you login to your account from elsewhere).
exane^ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2018, 15:24   #174
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
is Trojan.GenericKD.40134698 a false positive?
v1-version is offline  
Old 02/27/2018, 15:25   #175
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 172
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by exane^ View Post
Updated. The newest version should handle both DO client's and flash player's memory leaks.
"Session expired" error happens when the SID you used to login is no longer valid (when you login to your account from elsewhere).
hey exane did u fix the error with the vps?
erathemass1 is offline  
Old 02/27/2018, 15:33   #176
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by erathemass1 View Post
hey exane did u fix the error with the vps?
I can't connect to your VPS rn
exane^ is offline  
Old 02/27/2018, 15:36   #177
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
I launched it, and get the following error :
When starting, i get the ''Page can't be displayed'' in a IE window in the game client. How to fix that?
v1-version is offline  
Old 02/27/2018, 15:48   #178
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1-version View Post
I launched it, and get the following error :
When starting, i get the ''Page can't be displayed'' in a IE window in the game client. How to fix that?
Just restart the bot
exane^ is offline  
Old 02/27/2018, 15:58   #179
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by exane^ View Post
Just restart the bot
That did not work. Before giving the ''Page can't be displayed'' error , the client gives the ''navigation to the webpage was canceled'' error. Restarting has no effect.
v1-version is offline  
Old 02/27/2018, 16:05   #180
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 150
Received Thanks: 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1-version View Post
That did not work. Before giving the ''Page can't be displayed'' error , the client gives the ''navigation to the webpage was canceled'' error. Restarting has no effect.
Try wiping your IE settings


exane^ is offline  
Closed Thread



« Toshinou v3.95 Updated * | third full shield? »

Similar Threads
PBDO BOT - Pixel BOT Background
02/14/2017 - DarkOrbit - 17 Replies
Startpage :: DarkOrbit PBDO-BOT 2016 Is resort and this is a nice bot with a big problem... I test this and he work and dont work, Guys where is they opinion? Sorry for my bad english
All paladium pixel bot+ website service+palavia pixel bot crack (no break,no update)
10/30/2013 - DarkOrbit - 18 Replies
Hello today : All palladium bot : Byfuso98:https://mega.co.nz/#!5p00SAjD!UxUiASLcU9 Qu6V11S1Ub3nUaMUA20x9XWQwHlgAv7cE (official link) Check: ONLINE ByPrdlyAndel: https://mega.co.nz/#!scc03RBR!U1pj1DTh1HsBR-HO-BT 9R35qcRlcExXtEyf_NoabdHI



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:29.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.