Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] How to run Darkorbit and Darkorbit bots fast on google vps

Discussion on [Help] How to run Darkorbit and Darkorbit bots fast on google vps within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Help] How to run Darkorbit and Darkorbit bots fast on google vps

Hello, i'm trying to test darkorbit on google vps ( so i can know if the bots will run fast too) but the game is so laggy. I tested on IE because most bots use IE ( i think). I tested with google vps : 4 vcpu core and 13gb ram, window 2008 R2 ( the vps server is central usa). I've already up the flash player storage to unlimite but the game itself is still so laggy, i have only few fps, it can not even reach to 10 fps
PLease help me
Old 08/16/2017, 18:29   #2

Idk how to improve the fps, unlikely you can as VPS's aren't built for gaming and as such will struggle. However, id recommend getting DOB as that'll run fine since it's a packet bot.

Thanks.
Old 08/25/2017, 14:05   #3

what about golem, it is pretty fast....much faster than when i had candybot
Old 08/25/2017, 16:26   #4

just use dob, and buy a little vps with 1gb ram
Old 08/26/2017, 01:57   #5

elite*gold: 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkomg View Post
Hello, i'm trying to test darkorbit on google vps ( so i can know if the bots will run fast too) but the game is so laggy. I tested on IE because most bots use IE ( i think). I tested with google vps : 4 vcpu core and 13gb ram, window 2008 R2 ( the vps server is central usa). I've already up the flash player storage to unlimite but the game itself is still so laggy, i have only few fps, it can not even reach to 10 fps
PLease help me
which bots have you tried? i am able to run candy bot on my noob acc fine with 2 gb ram and 2 cores, and running dob for my other acc fine
Old 08/26/2017, 03:58   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjesh12 View Post
which bots have you tried? i am able to run candy bot on my noob acc fine with 2 gb ram and 2 cores, and running dob for my other acc fine
Hi, i'm using nanobot, the bot work on my vps ( google vps 2 core 13 gb ram win 2008 R2) but it's very lag and very low fps ( i press " F" in game screen to see fps). I haven't tried golembot yet because i heard that the creator of that bot not usually online
Can you tell me what vps you are using? And what program you need to install before running the bot? i just install flash player on IE, google vps already have java and framework 4.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15948 View Post
what about golem, it is pretty fast....much faster than when i had candybot
hi, can you tell me what vps you are using? and what programs you install before running bot?