Reason why this is annoying?
People come and spam the game on the original game (darkorbit)
i understand like promoting but this is the worst and most annoying way to do it.
People kept asking for a classic DO server, and now they have one.
Can't tell much about the pricing since i only tested it for maybe an hour, looks expensive on the first look - but cheaper than DO since alienreward are increased by times 3-4(?).
Performance of the game seems to be very good, no lags, no sync-problems, great job on that
Dark Orbit Old Client - Returning? 07/23/2013 - DarkOrbit - 12 Replies Hello everyone.
I was recently talking to one of the chat moderators on the danish chat, and I was asking him about the old client and why Big Point isn't bringing it back. He actually came with some pretty solid answers, and we then came on the topic of DADG. DADG did a huge in pack on Big Point but they wasn't willing to listen because the peoples opinions were spread out in different ways.
I then asked about if a huge amount of people were giving their signature (you know that site where...
Is there any point in old servers returning? 05/31/2013 - SRO Private Server - 98 Replies Yup, that's right it's Saturday, I've got my beers, and I thought I'd do my usual discussion thread
Is there really any point in old gold private servers such as ECSRO, SJSRO and even MHTC returning any more, since there are so many other competitors out there now? In my opinion, not being bias, but yes, there is a point. Why? Because even though there may be 300,000 other servers, players would still join there just to reminisce of the old times.
What's your thoughts & opinions?
Old returning player looking for a CO guide 04/06/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies So ive been off CO for a long time im really looking for any1 in lightning server or any server to atleast be my friend :P
Heres the thing im returning i currently have 3 tq $25 cards from gamestop and dont know what i should do with em
Only serious answers
Mabe its been 1-2 and a half years since played
Can this thread be moved placed in wrong section Sorry