Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 18:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CandyBot Guide [game settings, bot settings, suggestions etc.]

Discussion on CandyBot Guide [game settings, bot settings, suggestions etc.] within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/09/2017, 11:09   #211

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,896
#closed (on request)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/21/2017, 23:08   #212

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Revive

Reopened

After almost a year
Ive decided to give it a second try and revive it a bit cuz as it seems like some people using CandyBot still find it as a pretty useful thread and I got some free time to edit it.

Edited:
  • Added new CandyBot download links
  • Added more detailed info
  • Edited description, name, edit, design
  • Edited grammar mistakes (there are still some ofc)
  • Added few more sections such as F.AQ. and Known Issues & Fixes section

F.A.Q. and Known Issues & Fixes should be probably added in next days, Im currently collecting all the data.

Feel free to ask for any help with CandyBot if needed or share any issue/bug youve experienced.
Discord: epete#4292
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/22/2017, 00:02   #213

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
Reopened

After almost a year
Ive decided to give it a second try and revive it a bit cuz as it seems like some people using CandyBot still find it as a pretty useful thread and I got some free time to edit it.

Edited:
  • Added new CandyBot download links
  • Added more detailed info
  • Edited description, name, edit, design
  • Edited grammar mistakes (there are still some ofc)
  • Added few more sections such as F.AQ. and Known Issues & Fixes section

F.A.Q. and Known Issues & Fixes should be probably added in next days, Im currently collecting all the data.

Feel free to ask for any help with CandyBot if needed or share any issue/bug youve experienced.
Hey epete,

It's been a long time since I used a bot or even played DO for some reason candybot doesn't want to run? I have turned off the accelerator, but idk how to change to aero theme? I'm on windows 10.

Old 11/22/2017, 11:52   #214

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude805 View Post
Hey epete,

It's been a long time since I used a bot or even played DO for some reason candybot doesn't want to run? I have turned off the accelerator, but idk how to change to aero theme? I'm on windows 10.

I don't know if this solves your problem but in order to change to aero theme just right click on your desktop and click on personalize and than you can change it.
Old 11/22/2017, 14:46   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude805 View Post
Hey epete,

Win 10 always had some issues with CandyBot, write me on discord or skype.
Old 11/23/2017, 03:58   #216

The server committed a protocol violation. section=response header detail=cr must be followed by LF

Help.. after press log in button i have this error
Old 11/23/2017, 21:35   #217

@ it is not working in turkey.
Old 11/24/2017, 20:55   #218

my bot dont attack the npc's, my confg is the same of the img, can anyone help me?
Old 11/24/2017, 21:23   #219

For all people having some issues with CandyBot: Contact me on discord/skype.

Old 11/27/2017, 01:24   #220

in version 1.1.0 my ship does not jump from partal (x-1 for x-2) it remains in portal of x-1 pair x-2. in version 1.0.8 jumps
Old 11/27/2017, 03:35   #221

is working?
Old 11/28/2017, 18:30   #222

Candy bot xp sistemde çalışıyor mu? Sanal sucunu alıp orada çalıştıracağım botu? 1 GB RAM sucunu yeterli olur mu?

Candy bot %40 işlemci cpu kullanıyor bunu düşürmenin yolu yok mu? Golem bot %20 kullanıyordu onunda deneme süresi bitti.
Old 11/29/2017, 08:03   #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by puregewalt9622 View Post
is working?
Yes, try both versions and see which one suits you more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neamtzue13 View Post
in version 1.1.0 my ship does not jump from partal (x-1 for x-2) it remains in portal of x-1 pair x-2. in version 1.0.8 jumps
Use 1.0.8 then

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchqeen12 View Post
Candy bot xp sistemde çalışıyor mu? Sanal sucunu alıp orada çalıştıracağım botu? 1 GB RAM sucunu yeterli olur mu?

Candy bot %40 işlemci cpu kullanıyor bunu düşürmenin yolu yok mu? Golem bot %20 kullanıyordu onunda deneme süresi bitti.
English please, I cant understand a single word

-
FAQ and known issues section will be added into Guide this week.
Old 11/29/2017, 11:19   #224

@: he is asking whether the bot works on Windows XP or not because he will use a VPS in order to run the bot and he also asked whether 1GB of RAM is enough in order to run the bot properly. He also wants to know if the bot could be made more efficient due to the fact that it uses 40% of the CPU and that other bots like golem only use 20% of CPU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchqeen12 View Post

Candy Bot XP sisteminde calismaz ama yinede denemek lazim. En azindan .NET Framework 4.0 gerektir. Sanal sunuculardan pek anlamam ama 1GB RAM galba yeter. Candy Bot güncelestirilmiyecek. CPU kullanimi onun icin düsüremezsin.
Old 11/29/2017, 11:53   #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by honigfisch View Post
@: he is asking whether the bot works on Windows XP or not because he will use a VPS in order to run the bot and he also asked whether 1GB of RAM is enough in order to run the bot properly. He also wants to know if the bot could be made more efficient due to the fact that it uses 40% of the CPU and that other bots like golem only use 20% of CPU.
No, bot isnt working on Windows XP, no 1 GB of RAM wont probably be enough I recommend 2+ maybe 4+ and no it cant be made faster because its not like DOB or Golem, its pixelbot and other pixelbots also use a lot of CPU + developer left the project so therefore there will be no update on the code side unless he decides to comeback.

EDIT: Added FAQ - Known Issues & help to the first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by First post

Please read before asking:

2. F.A.Q. | Known Issues & fixes

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
candybot, guide, settings