Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Darkorbit Talk II

Old   #3166

elite*gold: 101
Received Thanks: 2,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by -tomm27- View Post
10 posts, name sounds like fishy... this whole thing is fishy..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox View Post
how about sending us some pics?

ok

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3167

elite*gold: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Toni. View Post

ok
toni was machst du hier
geh wieder in den längsten

....ok das ist actionaz

Old   #3168

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox View Post
toni was machst du hier
geh wieder in den längsten

....ok das ist actionaz
Ich war schon hier, da hast du noch nicht einmal gewusst das es Darkorbit gibt
Old   #3169

elite*gold: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Toni. View Post
Ich war schon hier, da hast du noch nicht einmal gewusst das es Darkorbit gibt
hast du auch einen goliath?

Old   #3170
SweetnessOverflow セラニエル

elite*gold: 22
The Black Market: 200/1/0
Received Thanks: 4,797
Na was geht in dem Game noch so?
Old   #3171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serraniel View Post
Na was geht in dem Game noch so?
Jetzt wo du da bist nichts mehr ❤️
Old   #3172
SweetnessOverflow セラニエル

elite*gold: 22
The Black Market: 200/1/0
Received Thanks: 4,797
Bin ja nur da um Hallo zu sagen, keine Sorge ich stör euch shcon nicht, meine Bots sind ja auch nicht mehr auf den Maps @Dr.Toni. XD
Old   #3173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serraniel View Post
Bin ja nur da um Hallo zu sagen, keine Sorge ich stör euch shcon nicht, meine Bots sind ja auch nicht mehr auf den Maps @Dr.Toni. XD
Meine auch nicht mehr seit 10 Monaten oder so
Old   #3174

elite*gold: 0
What can i do the best i am full lf4 but just have 10 lf4 lvl16. spend uri on hades only ore upgrade till i have 35 lf4 lvl16?
Old   #3175

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelofPain² View Post
What can i do the best i am full lf4 but just have 10 lf4 lvl16. spend uri on hades only ore upgrade till i have 35 lf4 lvl16?
you could try assemble a set of spartans and/or get resources needed to build the new LF4

@Everyone can anyone help me with account stealing?
I have a friend whit a noob account (8 iris, pet, around 5 pi no formation, no goliath skill designs) but I don't know how someone just changed the email to that account without he noticing it, days before he told that sometimes he was playing and the game just kick him out as someone had enter to his account.
yesterday he tried to change the email and pass but he noticed the email was different and he almost cry , I'm thinking in giving him and small account similar to the one he just lose but I was wondering would be possible to steal this account too?
can anyone tell me how it happened? or what cautions he should take now?
I also ask him to send a message to support but I doubt they will help since the email in the account is different.
Thanks in advance and sorry for the long history xD
Old   #3176

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 1,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by francomo View Post
you could try assemble a set of spartans and/or get resources needed to build the new LF4

@Everyone can anyone help me with account stealing?
I have a friend whit a noob account (8 iris, pet, around 5 pi no formation, no goliath skill designs) but I don't know how someone just changed the email to that account without he noticing it, days before he told that sometimes he was playing and the game just kick him out as someone had enter to his account.
yesterday he tried to change the email and pass but he noticed the email was different and he almost cry , I'm thinking in giving him and small account similar to the one he just lose but I was wondering would be possible to steal this account too?
can anyone tell me how it happened? or what cautions he should take now?
I also ask him to send a message to support but I doubt they will help since the email in the account is different.
Thanks in advance and sorry for the long history xD
As long as you have the first registered email account, the account profile/ID and payment transactions history you can chargeback ANY account even when its on different email, just write on support as stolen account and they will send you a form that you have to fill and send. But only do it if its true, dont chargeback accounts you sold.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3177

Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
As long as you have the first registered email account, the account profile/ID and payment transactions history you can chargeback ANY account even when its on different email, just write on support as stolen account and they will send you a form that you have to fill and send. But only do it if its true, dont chargeback accounts you sold.
Hi there, thanks for answering
He has the first email and the ID too but he hasn't bought anything from darkorbit (neither premium nor doubler) that's why I think support won't help but I was wondering if someone who already took (steal) his old account could take another, don't know if the robber knows his IP or something.
I will give him a new account but I'm afraid he will lose it again.
BTW: I haven't sold any account neither interested in sold one these days.
Cheers!
Old   #3178

So I asked support to restore an old deleted account for me and they did.

But I can´t login into the account even if it´s restored. Though it is visible in the ranking now for at least 1 month. The Support told me that if you delete an account and then restore it, it can happen that you can´t login anymore if you are unlucky. There is nothing they can do for me now they say.

I ask myself if I really am unlucky and have no chance to login or the support are just lazy ***** who can´t do their work properly. Why can´t I login but admins can login because before it was out of the ranking and now it is visible in ranking again so somebody must have logged in.

Did something like that happen to you also?
Old   #3179

The Black Market: 105/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by MankarCamoran View Post

Did something like that happen to you also?
yes, a kiwiMate time ago:

i've bought his account, it had BP logo, so he thought that from BP account you could remove the links, so he pressed "delete Account"

the account was deleted & recovered

results?

- the acc was (maybe is, idk anymore) in 2 clans
- the acc was recovered by support, support loves me

so yes, you may be not lucky, i'd keep asking in polite ways, you don't get things done by asking like a girl on his period
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3180

Hi guys,
I'll try to keep my questions as short as possible and I apologize in advance if similar topics have been answered before.

About my account:
I've recently started playing again - on the only server where I've got some equipment (Global Europe 7).

I own all the basic Goliath/Vengeance designs (as well as the Solace from a booty box), 36 LF3, 18 B02, 17 G3N-7900, 8 Iris and a pet (level 8), including the resource collector gear (level 3) and 1 radar protocol (level 3).
I've only got 7 pilot points, am level 16, didn't do any gates yet.

For some time I thought about saving my Uridium for the Aegis Elite design, but I'm not sure as to how good of a decision this would be.

Currently I'm completely focused on PvE and I only get around 20k Uri/day. So, what can I do to increase my Uridium income (both with bots and the legit way) and in what should I invest my earned Uridium?