Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Darkorbit Talk II

Reply
 
Old   #3136


 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,590
Received Thanks: 742
Whoever uses Tart in UBA **** you, you can't runaway in UBA!



MagicWizard98 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3137
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 105/0/2
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,697
Received Thanks: 2,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshek View Post
Is there an alternative version of your wishes for lonely people?
May the beer be woth you bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Toni. View Post
Love ya Thanks Hunter 😛


Merry Christmas
Ahahah toni das rules, just wanted to wish good thinghies, i don't care about thanks

Love ya digga


Řoβч966 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3138
 
elite*gold: 1133
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 587
Received Thanks: 476
Hi guys, is PET worth leveling to 20 lvl ? (if yes/no please also write why) thnx
ssamko is offline  
Old   #3139
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssamko View Post
Hi guys, is PET worth leveling to 20 lvl ? (if yes/no please also write why) thnx
Look at the FAQ about it and you can answer it for yourself.
You get 2 more weapon slots, 5 more generator slots and acces to lvl 4 gear.
lvl 20 Pet with 22 generators can have up to 298.540 shield, for itself it is useless but in pvp it can be usefull.
Either when you sab you pet you have a backup of 597.080 shield ( 298.540per config) or with the new gear on lvl 4 you can help a friend with an instant 179.124 shield backup.

And besides that... there is no downside, even without prem the repair price don't increase and is still the samen as at lvl 15 (350 uri).


Sarbiish is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3140
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarbiish View Post
Look at the FAQ about it and you can answer it for yourself.
You get 2 more weapon slots, 5 more generator slots and acces to lvl 4 gear.
lvl 20 Pet with 22 generators can have up to 298.540 shield, for itself it is useless but in pvp it can be usefull.
Either when you sab you pet you have a backup of 597.080 shield ( 298.540per config) or with the new gear on lvl 4 you can help a friend with an instant 179.124 shield backup.

And besides that... there is no downside, even without prem the repair price don't increase and is still the samen as at lvl 15 (350 uri).
does it have to have shild to transfer it to a friend?
therandomguy94 is offline  
Old   #3141
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 41
Yes it need to have shield.
Sarbiish is offline  
Old   #3142
 
elite*gold: 29
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 48
Hi,

Little question : Why we can't see on "Hall Of Fame" the "Top users" etc..
? I don't see anything, "Top user aliens Kils" / "Top ships Kills"...
VitalyAbsolut is offline  
Old   #3143
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 225
Received Thanks: 82
QUESTION: I have 3 pilot points left to use, I am aiming for a PvP based bio and I have already 1/5 Engineering.

Engineering -
Explosives -
Detonation I-

Where should I put the rest points?
Should I make Engineering 4/5 or for example put, Detonation I 2/2 and Explosives 1/5 or Detonation I 1/2 & Explosives 2/5 ? I guess you got the point...

DarkStar26 is offline  
Old   #3144
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 662
Received Thanks: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarbiish View Post
Look at the FAQ about it and you can answer it for yourself.
You get 2 more weapon slots, 5 more generator slots and acces to lvl 4 gear.
lvl 20 Pet with 22 generators can have up to 298.540 shield, for itself it is useless but in pvp it can be usefull.
Either when you sab you pet you have a backup of 597.080 shield ( 298.540per config) or with the new gear on lvl 4 you can help a friend with an instant 179.124 shield backup.

And besides that... there is no downside, even without prem the repair price don't increase and is still the samen as at lvl 15 (350 uri).
where is this info about pet lvl 20 and lvl 4 gears? i cant find anything in the hangars.
dude805 is offline  
Old   #3145
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude805 View Post
where is this info about pet lvl 20 and lvl 4 gears? i cant find anything in the hangars.
There is an official darkorbit forum with an FAQ section... maybe it would be smart to look there...
P.E.T. Level Update | DarkOrbit
Sarbiish is offline  
Old   #3146
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
Cyborg vs Mimesis vs Hamerclaw
What is the best for solo pvp and 2 vs X fight?
mudak999 is offline  
Old   #3147


 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,590
Received Thanks: 742
Mimesis = Scared little kids that needs to run away as far as possible
Hammerclaw = Well pick it if you are a *** with aegis
Cyborg = More dmg and that extra generator for extra speed

I got all but only use Cyborg and I use it for gates and sometimes for PvP. You can easily EMP fighting against someone and they can't (well they can but you know my point), because you still have the ability you can use against them, then it's an advantage for you.
MagicWizard98 is offline  
Old   #3148
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 105/0/2
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 2,697
Received Thanks: 2,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicWizard98 View Post
Mimesis = Scared little kids that needs to run away as far as possible
Hammerclaw = Well pick it if you are a *** with aegis
Cyborg = More dmg and that extra generator for extra speed

I got all but only use Cyborg and I use it for gates and sometimes for PvP. You can easily EMP fighting against someone and they can't (well they can but you know my point), because you still have the ability you can use against them, then it's an advantage for you.
yo buddy

i'd vote for hammerclaw, going to make it
Řoβч966 is offline  
Old   #3149
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966 View Post
yo buddy

i'd vote for hammerclaw, going to make it
can u say why?)
mudak999 is offline  
Old   #3150


 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,590
Received Thanks: 742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966 View Post
yo buddy

i'd vote for hammerclaw, going to make it
Yo
Haven't tried Hammerclaw yet, but to be honest it seems pretty great. Have fought against couple of Hammerclaws and it's pain in the *** to kill them because they can tank for so long..


MagicWizard98 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.