Hallo, wollte mal was ganz nett nachfragen. Habe ein Freund der gerne auf meinem Server neu anfangen würde. Er findet Global Europa 6 aber nicht in seiner Liste. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit ihn auf meinem Server zu bekommen?
MFG
Toni
da fordert man nach 9 jahren usernamen auf seine email an und merkt das die hälfte der accounts deleted sind. wow.
naja, besser als damals mein main, der einfach mit diesem scheiß russischen email changer geklaut wurde.
That was. A packet-bot build after the big death of iBot and PBDOBot sold with a super fair price of 5€/30d. Nobody was thinking it was possible to have a new safe packet-bot. That bot honestly brough me to start again with Darkorbit.
In about 1 year I've built from zero an account that is now UFE and in the TOP 1800 on GE1. Strong enough to fight with the bigs.
I honestly don't know if I'll migrate to Vertex bot, 15€/30d is pretty high and I'm not sure if it's light enough to run on a common VPS.
That was. A packet-bot build after the big death of iBot and PBDOBot sold with a super fair price of 5€/30d. Nobody was thinking it was possible to have a new safe packet-bot. That bot honestly brough me to start again with Darkorbit.
In about 1 year I've built from zero an account that is now UFE and in the TOP 1800 on GE1. Strong enough to fight with the bigs.
I honestly don't know if I'll migrate to Vertex bot, 15€/30d is pretty high and I'm not sure if it's light enough to run on a common VPS.
RIP DOPE, thank you for all the uridium gained
Can't say more, this has been an amazing time and brought me back to the game too.
Now i'll just waste all the bot has earned
quick question: does it happen to you too that the game freezes (for like 1-2 secs) when you change configurations ?
I'm using Opera GX, is there anything better?
It happens when the game reaches the worst memory leak they currently got in the game, it's more visible when you change configuration and seems like Firefox has it just after starting the game .
Usually refreshing the game will get it back to normal for another 20 mins, but it's in here, and was always a problem...