It's not that hard to be honest, but nobody really wants to do it, I guess.
A proxy is done in a few minutes in C#. The only big problem is, updating the decryption everytime if required.
It's not that hard to be honest, but nobody really wants to do it, I guess.
A proxy is done in a few minutes in C#. The only big problem is, updating the decryption everytime if required.
10 minutes into sniffing + 5 more for finding the encryption keys. The real thing is making GG bot's logic. Ink tried but didn't pull it out perfectly. For that you need at least 3 GGs open and tons of uridium.
10 minutes into sniffing + 5 more for finding the encryption keys. The real thing is making GG bot's logic. Ink tried but didn't pull it out perfectly. For that you need at least 3 GGs open and tons of uridium.
Please do not forget the packets order changing from update to update. And I don't think the logic should be that much of a problem if you have actually played the game for a long time and not only made bots for it.
10 minutes into sniffing + 5 more for finding the encryption keys. The real thing is making GG bot's logic. Ink tried but didn't pull it out perfectly. For that you need at least 3 GGs open and tons of uridium.
You wanna make a video? Would be surely interesting
I would pay 15 euro for a good gg bot cuz gg are easy to build when you bot , look in 4 days i have alpha beta gamma ready only with bonus box , but i don't have the energy to do them
ok bec we have so much box palla npc bots now i will sit down for a gg bot (pixel) but need much time i think some coders will try it now a pixel gg bot is not that i allready made a tool for myself it circle all the fast npc like krissis around the map
Any Working Packet Editor as of now? (US Version) 04/04/2013 - Shaiya - 3 Replies Hello,
I am looking for a working packet editor for US Shaiya (Aeria)
The 2 packet editor on this site is old and not working anymore.
Let me know,
looking for working packet sniffer (sh-de) 04/03/2013 - Shaiya - 1 Replies Oder jmd der mir erklärt wie ich ohne vernünftigen sniffer an die packete/codes komme die gesendet werden, wenn ich ig eine bestimmte aktion durchführe
thx im vorraus^^
Refinery Info packet not working. 04/05/2011 - CO2 Programming - 6 Replies I borrowed this packet from pro4never's source but I can't make it work.
Any ideas?
Working Packet Editor? 01/11/2010 - Mabinogi - 23 Replies I've posted so much on any other forum... O_O
Since it appears that rPE is now detectable by Hackshield, I was wondering if there are any other PEs that are still undetected WITHOUT a bypass.