Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bug connexion

Discussion on Bug connexion within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Bug connexion

Hello,

i have one probleme on my account when i try to connect i have this page and no more information can you help me ??

Screenshot :

Thx you so much
Old 09/13/2016, 16:24   #2

Hmm. Just to stay friendly.

I will give you an example:

If you have any Problems with a Bot/Cheat Tool or if you just want to share some great and useful buggs post it here.

But if you have any technical bugs, which arent realy useful ( like our Motto Play less get more ) post it in the official DO-Forum.

And hey there you can ask in your mother language also.

Kind Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2016, 17:17   #3

Yeah sorry for my bad english

so, but i bot on this account so if i contact the support he can ban my account ...
Old 09/15/2016, 06:55   #4

Sorry for the late anwser.

In this case you have to tell us which bot do you use ( for example Palla or FsBot or gollem ) and if you have the same issue when you log into your Account without any third Party Programm ?
Old 09/15/2016, 09:11   #5

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathieu22081 View Post

so, but i bot on this account so if i contact the support he can ban my account ...
They cannot do anything unless you tell them you are using a bot. They strongly depend on their "anti-bot" system. Even with a video of you botting, administrators are not allowed to ban you.

I'd recommend asking in the official DarkOrbit forum. People there would actually help you, as most of us here don't spend money on DarkOrbit.

Also, please use the thread for small questions.

Greetings,
Viceroy-
Old 09/15/2016, 10:05   #6

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathieu22081 View Post

No