Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Bonzo Bot - Foreground pixel-bot

Discussion on [Release] Bonzo Bot - Foreground pixel-bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/23/2016, 18:47   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
Thankyou for your report, i will try to fix it for the next version.

What happens exactly? It runs the autoupdater and delete some things but dont download the new version? Like mrcriticalx?

Here you have a download link
Thank you very much.
Yes exactly the same problem
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2016, 22:53   #77

This is probably been suggested but you should add the option of re-cloaking with CPU to the bot
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/23/2016, 23:43   #78

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeTLucas View Post
This is probably been suggested but you should add the option of re-cloaking with CPU to the bot
Thankyou for your suggestion
It havent been suggested . I take note, i dont know if it will be avaiable on next version, but if it is not on next version (1.5) it will be on 1.6

I cannot know precisely if the ship is uncloaked but i can press selected key for cloak every X secconds. I mean, if you put the cloak CPU on key 1, the bot could send 1 every 25-35 (random secconds) secconds to cloak the ship again. Is it right?

------
On next version you will be able to use PET while collecting bootys
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/24/2016, 00:18   #79

Quote:
It havent been suggested . I take note, i dont know if it will be avaiable on next version, but if it is not on next version (1.5) it will be on 1.6

I cannot know precisely if the ship is uncloaked but i can press selected key for cloak every X secconds. I mean, if you put the cloak CPU on key 1, the bot could send 1 every 25-35 (random secconds) secconds to cloak the ship again. Is it right?

------
Yeah,this way it will work .
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2016, 00:23   #80

Quote:

------
Yep that should work, because if you are already cloaked it will just not do anything when it tries to re-cloak.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2016, 15:44   #81

elite*gold: 1001
Received Thanks: 5,885
Nice skeith

Keep up your good work!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2016, 19:41   #82

#prayForItalyEarthquake

Bot update. PLEASE ALL, DOWNLOAD THE NEW UPDATE FROM THE FIRST POST.
New version 1.5 is avaiable. Due to a programming error i couldnt trun off version 1.4. A msgbox will appear after run the bot where will say "download". It works but i highly recommend to download the bot again from the first post to avoid wrong update.
Let me know if all is fine please, i had a lot of problems

||||-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------||||
* v1.5 changelog *

Bug/Issues fixes:
#Now the bot will instantly check the pet after being killed/reconnected

#Now the bot will always click inside the minimap. On the past if you set the minimap in the corner
of the game screen the bot clicked outside it. It has been fixed.

#For all those of you having problems with the autoupdater i have uploaded a new version including an
autoupdate update. You can download it from the attached file on the first post of elitepvpers or directly
from Now i will ask for admin rights to try to fix this autoupdater
problem.

New features:
#Included new feature on stats, uridium
**For activate it you have to input your SERVER shortcut and SID

#PET while collecting Bootys
**Now you can use your pet while collecting bootys

#Beep if killed

#Beep if connection lost

#Shutdown PC after selected number of kills

#Shut down PC after X hours

#Cloak ship, @ suggestion

Other stuff:
#Now you can select if you want to statistics or not, and if so, what kind of statistics

#New, easier and better GUI!

#Code refactoring

#Created new tab on website, FAQ
**There you can find explanation of bot features, usage and so on.

#And more!

||||-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------||||
Do you have a suggestion? Have you found a bug? Have you positive/negative feedback?
Enter on and let me know! All information is
apreciated and helps me to improve the bot! (you can also post it here)

WARNING: Remember that this is still a beta, so the bot may contain bugs

Thankyou all again for the great feedback i receive. What would you like to see on next version? Let me know!
READ THE FAQ

Communication between user-dev, dev-user is one of the most important things in my opinion. For me its very important to interact with the users and give all the best support i can. For these reason its very important to share your opinion. As you can see on the lastest versions i have included features and fixed bugs reported by members. If the bot doesnt work for you, if you find a bug, if you think that something can be faster or whatever post it and i will response you and i will take a look. Also positive feedback is very needed to keep the bot active and let me know if everything is working fine, for me the bot works perfectly, but i need to know if it happens too on other PC. Dont be shy, share your feedback!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/26/2016, 00:23   #83

Program need administrator privileges which i cant use it on my school computer. Can you fix it?
Old 08/26/2016, 00:39   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemosS View Post
Program need administrator privileges which i cant use it on my school computer. Can you fix it?
School computer..... uhhmmmm you should be studiying instead of play darkorbit jajajajajajaja

Steps:
Go to the first post and download bonzo bot.
Once you have download bonzo bot delete Bonzo.exe and Bonzo.au3.tbl
Download the attachment and unzip the winrar on your bonzo folder (to remplace the files you deleted)

The autoupdater will not work/will download again an admin rights version so, on future versions, contact me again.

If you have problems contact me again and i will help you
Attached Files
File Type: zip NoAdminRights.zip (817.9 KB, 8 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/26/2016, 07:24   #85

Quote:
School computer..... uhhmmmm you should be studiying instead of play darkorbit jajajajajajaja

Steps:
Go to the first post and download bonzo bot.
Once you have download bonzo bot delete Bonzo.exe and Bonzo.au3.tbl
Download the attachment and unzip the winrar on your bonzo folder (to remplace the files you deleted)

The autoupdater will not work/will download again an admin rights version so, on future versions, contact me again.

If you have problems contact me again and i will help you
Oh thanks dude. i have 2 computer at home, one of them ( this should be school pc because i dont want kill my computer with my own hands -_- ) must do nothing. School pc is very good for this situation
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2016, 07:28   #86

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,462
why do you ship the .au3.tbl ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2016, 10:50   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by »FlutterShy™ View Post
why do you ship the .au3.tbl ?
I tried the bot on my other pc without it and it didnt worked so i supossed that i need it. (I also see that fsbit lion has that on its folder)
It shouldnt be necessary?
Old 08/26/2016, 12:55   #88

Skeith can you release new versions of bot without admin privlegs too in same folder? maybe for me ? :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2016, 13:34   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemosS View Post
Skeith can you release new versions of bot without admin privlegs too in same folder? maybe for me ? :/
Yesterdays attachment worked for you?
On next versions if any1 need it i will give him download link, i have no problem, it takes me 2min
Old 08/26/2016, 13:57   #90

Quote:
Yesterdays attachment worked for you?
On next versions if any1 need it i will give him download link, i have no problem, it takes me 2min
No, it doesnt work. I think the program runs first updater.exe then your bot. It dont seems to need admin privileges on icon but i dont know.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, darkorbit bot, darkorbit tool, gg, uridium