Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Bonzo Bot - Foreground pixel-bot

Discussion on [Release] Bonzo Bot - Foreground pixel-bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/17/2016, 17:42   #46

elite*gold: 0
this bot is awesome.
but reconnected function does not work

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2016, 17:59   #47

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf007 View Post
this bot is awesome.
but reconnected function does not work

Thankyou for your feedback.
For me the function works perfectly, but according to the screenshot seems that it not works on all PC (i think i know why, so i have to search a solution). I will take a look into that. Not expect a solution on next version, it may take me a while.
Thankyou again
-skeith

PS: next version is under testing

EDIT: @ I have been working now in your problem. It will be fixed on next version, i localized&solved the bug thanks to your screenshot (as i have been tested the reconnect function on it). In the next version it should work (except on intenet lost for +1min or huge server restarts/darkorbit stucks). I have changed complety the reconnect function, the users will not see any diference but now the logic is complety different.
The bug was due to the way i used to check connection lost. Seems that some servers, like the turkey ones have bigger letters on the reconnect button, so the way i was using so far is not valid.

----

The next version release day is still unknown but you can expect that it will be soon. I am currently testing the new version and adding some things. In my opinion the next update will be a good one, it will not include amazing things, but i think that you (users) will like it. One of the new functions will be real time statistics showing the same as the ESC button (Deads, reconnections, pet revives, runtime) Here is a little preview

This is a good example of how usefull are the screenshots for fixing bugs.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/19/2016, 00:24   #48

Version 1.3 has been turned down. New version available-->1.4
This version, 1.4 is mainly a internal performance update+some new help features, like the realtime statistics+bugfix.

WARNING: On this update you have to run again 1.3 version and the bot will run the autoupdater. This is the first time i use this method to update the bot so if you find any bug, please, let me know and i will upload it here and check the autoupdater. This is very important and all feedback about this is needed&apreciated.

||||-------------------------------------------------------------------------------||||
* v1.4 changelog *

#Save settings button have been removed
**Now when you press start the bot save settings automatically

#Added repair at base--->@ suggestion
**Now you can repair your ship at base, but remember, the bot will start botting on the base map
**Be careful on x-2,x-3,x-4 and PVP maps (low maps) (the bot will collect on x-1!)

#Added new screen: stats
**Now while you are botting you can see the number of deads, recconections, revives pet and runtime
**Not avaiable on GG spinner (useless). Its is displayed after pressing start at the top-right

#Added new GUI title
**Now it shows the version you are currently using

#New PET logic
**Now the bot checks the pet every 5 min instead of keep the pet tab opened

#New Reconnect logic-->Bugfix reported by @
**Now it should work

#Added more info in the GUI and better msgbox (again)
**In order to avoid bugs and give more information. Some text errors have been fixed as well

#Added code for event boxes
**Now if event boxes appear i just need to take the screenshot and upload new version, all is ready

#You will not see diference but now the code is more efficient and easier to edit!:
**Optimized repair code
**Optimized GG spinner code
**Optimized save settings code
**Optimized read settings code
**Optimized load settings code

#And more!

||||-------------------------------------------------------------------------------||||

Do you have a suggestion? Have you found a bug? Have you positive/negative feedback?
Enter on and let me know! All information is
apreciated and helps me to improve the bot! (you can also post it here)

WARNING-2: I have made a lot of changes on the code so please if you find any bug, specially on repair
contact me asap if you find a bug on this feature.

KNOWN ISSUES:
After being killed/reconnection the bot dont check the PET instantly, it may be a delay (max 5min) --> (i am currently working on this)
After being killed/reconnection there may be clicks outside the minimap (it depend on how you set the game screen) -->(i am currently working on this)

PS: Tomorrow i will update the website&first post according to this version, today i dont have time
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/19/2016, 05:23   #49

elite*gold: 2
error to update
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2016, 12:03   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCriticalRx View Post
error to update
Thanks for the report, do you have winrar installed on your PC?
Gracias por el reporte, tienes instalado en tu PC winrar? Es como si tu PC no dejase descargar el archivo o algo, se salta la parte del codigo en la que descarga el archivo y hace unzip. Por lo que podria ser el firewall que bloquea la descarga.... Le voy a echar un ojo

-----

Any1 else has this problem? The autoupdater worked for you guys?
Old 08/19/2016, 12:59   #51

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
Gracias por el reporte, tienes instalado en tu PC winrar? Es como si tu PC no dejase descargar el archivo o algo, se salta la parte del codigo en la que descarga el archivo y hace unzip. Por lo que podria ser el firewall.... Le voy a echar un ojo

-----

Yes , it worked fine
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2016, 13:53   #52

Bonzo NEWS
Share your opinion about the roadmap and suggest me new usefull features!

Communication between user-dev, dev-user is one of the most important things in my opinion. For me its very important to interact with the users and give all the best support i can. For these reason its very important to share your opinion. As you can see on the last version i have included 1 suggested feature + 1 bugfix reported by a member. If the bot doesnt work for you, if you find a bug, if you think that something can be faster or whatever post it and i will response you and i will take a look. Also positive feedback is very needed to keep the bot active and let me know if everything is working fine, for me the bot works perfectly, but i need to know if it happens too on other PC. Dont be shy, share your feedback!

Bonzo roadmap for next version.

For the people having problems with autoupdater i will upload here a new version including an autoupdater update (autoupdater update jajjajajjaja) I will ask for admin rights on that version because i think that the problem is related with the firewall

On the other hand, about new features. On version 1.4 i included statistics showing reconnections, deads, runtime and revives pet. For 1.5 i am thinking on:
Allow you to decide if you want to see that statistics or no. -->This will be included, but the question is:
would you like to see uridium collected too? For that you will have to check "show uridium collected" on GUI and input your SID and server. That new feature (uridium collected) will be updated every 5min.
But if you dont like it or you think that its useless i will just dont spend time on that.

-skeith
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2016, 22:33   #53

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Gracias por el reporte, tienes instalado en tu PC winrar? Es como si tu PC no dejase descargar el archivo o algo, se salta la parte del codigo en la que descarga el archivo y hace unzip. Por lo que podria ser el firewall que bloquea la descarga.... Le voy a echar un ojo

-----

si amigo tengo winrar descargado gracias x la nueva version
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2016, 23:33   #54

I have finished to fix and check the issues of the lastest version. I have also implemented the option to show statistics or not, and also statistics+uridium collected. Now i want to work on more features.

What would you like to see? Here are some ideas:

-Beep if killed
-Beep if connection lost
-Shutdown PC after X hours
-Shutdown PC after being killed (selected number of deads)

Write here your suggestions for different features/opinions about this features!

Preview!:
Old 08/19/2016, 23:46   #55

elite*gold: 93
Received Thanks: 1,117
Quote:
I have finished to fix and check the issues of the lastest version. I have also implemented the option to show statistics or not, and also statistics+uridium collected. Now i want to work on more features.

-Beep if killed
-Beep if connection lost

Write here your suggestions for different features/opinions about this features!
All Them
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/20/2016, 01:42   #56

elite*gold: 12
do it background
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/20/2016, 03:46   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleinesGumi View Post
do it background
Good ideea
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2016, 04:17   #58

Quote:

-Beep if killed
-Beep if connection lost

Preview!:
Haha,exactly what i wanted to suggest

Up:run the bot for 6 hours,no problems with reconnection,no freezing etc.I used 3D.Good work
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2016, 21:14   #59

Next version will not be released soon due to i want to create a better GUI according to this update&future updates to make it easier for all of you guys. (as i am adding more features, if i keep the old desing its hard to set up the bot, my aim is to have a simple&easy GUI, no awesome graphics and so on)

-skeith

EDIT:
How looks this new GUI? If you dont like it or if you prefer it on a different way let me know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleinesGumi View Post
do it background
Quote:
Originally Posted by t.valy View Post
Good ideea
I know that every1 wants a BG version, but as you can read on previous pages i have said that first i will finish this bot and then, maybe, i can start to work on that. But definitely not at the moment. I hope you guys understand me,
i have searched info and i would say that i think that i know how to make that, but it takes a lot of time. So it may be a loooong project as i start university in less than 1 month (Thats why i prefer to complete this instead of start developing BG version, i prefer 1 completed bot than 2 unfinished projects)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/21/2016, 14:36   #60

GG spinner--> Only GG or Uridium+GG

what is this??
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, darkorbit bot, darkorbit tool, gg, uridium