Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Bonzo Bot - Foreground pixel-bot

Discussion on [Release] Bonzo Bot - Foreground pixel-bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/26/2016, 14:23   #91

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemosS View Post
No, it doesnt work. I think the program runs first updater.exe then your bot. It dont seems to need admin privileges on icon but i dont know.
No, the program doesnt run update.exe unless you have a wrong version. Try this.
Attached Files
File Type: zip BonzoNoAdminRights.zip (1.43 MB, 10 views)
Old 08/26/2016, 23:07   #92

Idea:How about a map changing option?
Like after x minutes,the bot would change map with the AJP-01 jump cpu,or just simply by flying through a portal.
There would be a list where we can select two maps,and the bot would swap them every x minutes.Like this:
We select where we want to start botting,like 4-3(pvp maps),then we select the another map we want to swap with every x minutes,lets say 4-1.So after x minutes the bot will change map to 4-1,then after that specific time it will go back to 4-3.And this action would repeat itself every x minutes.
Sorry for bad english
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2016, 23:39   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidrafan View Post
Idea:How about a map changing option?
Like after x minutes,the bot would change map with the AJP-01 jump cpu,or just simply by flying through a portal.
There would be a list where we can select two maps,and the bot would swap them every x minutes.Like this:
We select where we want to start botting,like 4-3(pvp maps),then we select the another map we want to swap with every x minutes,lets say 4-1.So after x minutes the bot will change map to 4-1,then after that specific time it will go back to 4-3.And this action would repeat itself every x minutes.
Sorry for bad english
Yes, its a good idea.
I have already think about that but with other objetive, the come back while repairing on base. For me its better to use the CPU as its a bit easier.
I take note, but i advice you, that feature takes a lot of time to implement (due to the high ammount of maps), so it will not be soon.

-------News--------
Since i released 1.5 version i didnt worked on the bot. I have been working on other projects for my own. Now i want to share you guys my roadmap for next bonzo versions. Next version will not be soon, i didnt started and i think that this weekend i will not work on it. Once i implement the following roadmap i think that the bot will be nearly finished (i will also re-work some functions, because i found some not important issues) and the beta stage will end. When the beta ends the bot will be FREE, do not worry about that

Do you like them?
I will keep you guys informed

REMEMBER THAT THERE IS A BUG ON DARKORBIT WHICH CAUSED MULTIPLE CONNECTION LOST, IF THE BOT FAILS JUST ASK BIGPOINT jajajjaja
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/27/2016, 11:56   #94

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
I tried the bot on my other pc without it and it didnt worked so i supossed that i need it. (I also see that fsbit lion has that on its folder)
It shouldnt be necessary?
It is a a file which your obfuscator generated. It is needed to decrypt some things at runtime.

Normally the obfuscator should use FileInstall so you dont need to ship it and then it always has a random name and folder.

idk what problem it is. maybe very old version of obfuscator
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2016, 00:08   #95

News_______
Today i was bored so i worked a bit on Bonzo Bot.
I have almost completed:
press X key every X secconds
comeback to selected map using CPU

Its nice to see 0 complaints about bugs seems like i am the best programmer ever jajajaja just a joke

Have you seen guys my new program?
NPC clicker
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/30/2016, 13:08   #96

хороший бот!!!))
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2016, 13:10   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimon174 View Post
хороший бот!!!))
Please, english/spanish. I do not understand russian Anyways i used google translator so thankyou

-----
News
Next version will not be soon
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2016, 16:35   #98

Quote:
Please, english/spanish. I do not understand russian Anyways i used google translator so thankyou

-----
News
Next version will not be soon

thanks for the bot , waiting for upgrades and good luck in the development of the project (sorry for my English is translated through an interpreter )
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2016, 23:06   #99

NEWS______________________
After some work i'd present you guys the new GUI. Suggest me the changes you want (if it need changes). Especially if you think that its hard to set up the bot.
The hidden parts are still a little secret. I do not share it because i am still developing it and i do not know if it will be even released.
About the other new features, all is almost done, but nothing is completed.
The new version release day will not be soon, as you can see i am implementing a lot of new things. Be pantient

I will also try to speed-up the bonus box collection, but not for the next version (as i improved a lot my autoit skills, the code for that is almost the same since released)

Do you like the new GUI? No? Let me know!

Regards
skeith
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/01/2016, 14:15   #100

You could implement:

1) Use aegis abilitys (everytime ship is less than 70% it could use repair & every time shield is less than 70% it could use shield heal)

2) Use spearhead cloak ability while collecting (optional ofc)

3) Escape if attacked

4) Escape if attacked + use emp & cloak

5) Escape if attacked + use emp, cloak, slow mine

(For all of those repair options you could just create a selection menu iguess like in when u choose map

6) maybe change server shortcut so server id maybe that would be more understandable

7) add rest time (optional betweend rest every x minute for x minutes or rest random between x & x minutes in between x & x minuts. Dont know if u understand what i mean ^^)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/01/2016, 18:40   #101

Wink

Quote:
NEWS______________________

Do you like the new GUI? No? Let me know!

Regards
skeith
Hello, i want to congratulate you for the Bonzo bot !
You need to do some improvements:

-when the sheep fly on map and see a box, make the ship stop and after that collect the box.
-don't open the pet with keyboard keys, open it with imagesearch.

The bot is nice and lite Good work.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/01/2016, 19:20   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushle View Post
You could implement:

1) Use aegis abilitys (everytime ship is less than 70% it could use repair & every time shield is less than 70% it could use shield heal)

3) Escape if attacked

(For all of those repair options you could just create a selection menu iguess like in when u choose map

6) maybe change server shortcut so server id maybe that would be more understandable

7) add rest time (optional betweend rest every x minute for x minutes or rest random between x & x minutes in between x & x minuts. Dont know if u understand what i mean ^^)
Yes i understand what you mean . Thankyou for your suggestions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmdragos View Post
Hello, i want to congratulate you for the Bonzo bot !
You need to do some improvements:

-when the sheep fly on map and see a box, make the ship stop and after that collect the box.
-don't open the pet with keyboard keys, open it with imagesearch.

The bot is nice and lite Good work.
Yes i know it jejejeje. About the key for run the pet...I use the key because sometimes the pet run images get bugged (Bugpoint), thats why i use keys. I also think that every1 has r as guard mode key so...
Thankyou for your feedback, its very apreciated
Old 09/01/2016, 20:06   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushle View Post
You could implement:

3) Escape if attacked

hey, nice ideas but
1) i suppose this one is for collecting paladium right? because almost no one use another ship to box rather spearhead or vengui (now tartarus too :v). and if you use the skills you will lose cloak.
2)cloak skill from spearhead is something for selfdefense i mean to run or escape if you use it while collecting your ship will lose cloak, more use of the skill more chances to lose cloak if you didnt lose it at the first time.
3) 4) and 5) are really good ones but i think it could just waste them sometimes i mean the bot could use them when no needed.
6) didnt unerstand this one, maybe because i dont use the bot yet xD
7) great and useful idea
cheers!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/01/2016, 20:39   #104

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by francomo View Post
1) i suppose this one is for collecting paladium right? because almost no one use another ship to box rather spearhead or vengui (now tartarus too :v)
1) It can be useful for killing NPCs too, not only for palladium, when I bot on NPCs I use Aegis but since there is now only bonusbox feature, I agree.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/01/2016, 20:41   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by epete View Post
1) It can be useful for killing NPCs too, not only for palladium, when I bot on NPCs I use Aegis but since there is now only bonusbox feature, I agree.
The bot has no NPC feature
yet
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, darkorbit bot, darkorbit tool, gg, uridium