Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 04:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Bonzo Bot - Foreground pixel-bot

Discussion on [Release] Bonzo Bot - Foreground pixel-bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/10/2016, 15:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
You expected a packet bot?..... Yes i know that there are a lot of pixel bots, but i have to practise my programming skills in summer (i am studiying software engineering, so i decided to code something easy and maybe helpful for the community, just 5 days coding, 1h 30/day)
**** 5 day of coding
Anyway good job. I made similar bot but but it also include auto lock feature. BTW i am also noob in programming but it took me 45 min to finish whole thing
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2016, 16:31   #17

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadersleader View Post
**** 5 day of coding
Anyway good job. I made similar bot but but it also include auto lock feature. BTW i am also noob in programming but it took me 45 min to finish whole thing
Yeah but appart from the "features" i show, i also make a website (to check bot status, version, turn off/on all bots (dont allow to run the program)), search a osfucator, comment all the code, check every feature carefully (making a lot of tests), throw msg errors when something is wrong setted, make the bot easy to edit and so on. The first day i almost completed my bot, it collected BB and move to minimap, seccond day i reworked minimap location system, added more features, next day checking add more and so on and so on.... Its not the same make a tool for your own than release it, you spend more time.

__________________NEWS:
I am developing a new feature which will be included on bot in next version/versions.
Feature: Green Booty collection till you have 0 keys. Then the bot will stop and logout from game. That option will be avaiable on all maps except x-1&x-8 due to some problems on company bases (stuck). I will also try to add gold booty collection

PLEASE:
Write feedback if the bot is working
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/10/2016, 18:44   #18

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptipois View Post
So wait for merkava and enjoy your ban.

Autoitx3lib in C# and go remake your bot with better langage :P

More seriously go check TrapBot source by INK if you try to make your bot in BG, this one was in Java if i remember. More easy for you to manage than ****** autoIT (even if some coder here make really cool bot with it)
It doesnt make a different if you do it in c# and still use autoit ****.

And about trapdoor, even fuso's autoit code runs faster.....

just my 2 cents.

You need to write all low level bot functions yourself to get the best experience or else use autoit
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/10/2016, 20:09   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by »FlutterShy™ View Post
It doesnt make a different if you do it in c# and still use autoit ****.

And about trapdoor, even fuso's autoit code runs faster.....

just my 2 cents.

You need to write all low level bot functions yourself to get the best experience or else use autoit
A directly access bitmap data without lock/unlock is faster than autoIT (even if fastFind is great) and easy to do.

About Trapdoor, i've no idea i hadn't try. That's just because the bot is in Java.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2016, 21:19   #20

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptipois View Post
So wait for merkava and enjoy your ban.
id rather get banned instead of using pixelbots.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2016, 21:24   #21

The Black Market: 117/0/2
Received Thanks: 2,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_BOLTER_xX View Post
Do it, but please, once you got banned don't comeback on the forum crying like a girl
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/10/2016, 21:25   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_BOLTER_xX View Post
use packetbots they are very safe compared to pixels

AS IF
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2016, 22:29   #23

NEWS___________
Bugs:
I found a bug while recconecting, it will be solved in the next version. If you lose connection the program stop working, that was due to a syntax error.
I also know that if your pet fuel == 0 the bot get stuck. I will solve it in future versions.

Other stuff:
If you have problems while starting make sure that all settings are ok. You can also try to close all tabs. If this didnt worked please, let me know and send me an screenhot&full detailed report. Its very important that guard mode is on hotkey "r".

If your bot shows a msgbox which says "Couldn't find minimap, make sure that the icons are visible and your zoom is 100%", be sure that you run it far from the radiation zone. This will be added to that msgbox in next version.

If you experience some delay while opening the bot its due your internet speed, just wait till it opens as it have to check if the bot is online and if you are using the right version

I have updated the repair conection lost&repair ship features desciption (first post). 1min delay on every function by default in order to recover conection/avoid multiple kills

Thankyou all for your support on this thread. If you have any questions/requests you can also write them here.

Please give feedback if the bot worked/not worked. Its very important to fix it, and keep it updated and also for my motivation. If the bot didnt worked, please, fill the form on the first post.

-skeith
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2016, 12:15   #24

elite*gold: 26
I'll be testing this bot for a week on my ge1 account and share the results and my opinion here!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2016, 12:38   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_A_Noob View Post
I'll be testing this bot for a week on my ge1 account and share the results and my opinion here!
Nice to hear that, remember that the bot will stop when you lose connection. It will be solved on next version
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2016, 12:40   #26

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
Nice to hear that, remember that the bot will stop when you lose connection. It will be solved on next version
No problem . It's already running 30minutes and the collecting and use of pet seems really smooth. So good job!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2016, 13:50   #27

NEWS_________________________

Bot updated, download new version 1.2 from the first post.

Version 1.1 has been turned down, a msgbox saying that your version is outdated will appear the next time you start the 1.1

Changelog:
Code:
-Fixed bug with reconnection. Now the bot will reconnect instead of stop (due to a syntax error)

-Changed bot start logic, now it will first click on minimap and then open pet.

-Added better descriptions on msgbox.

-I also comment all my code again (this will help me in future to edit the code)
I also have:

-Improved first thread desciption adding some new sentences:
--If your PET fuel = 0 the bot will get stuck. This will not get fixed as it is not a bug. To avoid this problem you only have to be sure that you have enough fuel or buy the CPU for that (5k uri).
--If you lose connection the bot will wait arround 1 min to recover it. If you didnt recovered the conection the bot may not connect. This is not a bug, but in the future i will try to find a solution (this happens on all bots). With 1 min the bot recover perfectly the connection in night restart.

--After being killed the bot will wait arround 1 minute before revive (to avoid multiple kills).

--I have made a small test of my bot on windows xp and it worked (i didnt tested all features). So i included: "It may work on XP&Vista, but i dont support that OS. Just try"

-I have included settings screenshots

Other stuff:

I am currently working pirate bootys feature, you will have more news about this in the future.
I am currently working on a GG spin feature (throw GG spins)
Suggestions for more features & feedback is apreciated

Thankyou
-skeith
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/11/2016, 20:29   #28

elite*gold: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966 View Post
Do it, but please, once you got banned don't comeback on the forum crying like a girl
i never cried for getting banned. im triggering the bans. ^^
Old 08/12/2016, 10:49   #29

NEWS______________________________

I am working on a new update. On the next version there will be:
Release day: UNKNOWN --->(but soon)

-GG spinner feature -->(already done)
Preview: -New loading box-->(already done)
-Improved descriptions on GUI-->(aldeady done)
-New starting logic-->You start the bot by pressing a button instead of the keyword S--->(already done)
-Better msgbox (error boxes) descriptions--->(already done)
-New msgbox after pressing save settings---->(already done)
-And more.

Now i am currently working on green booty and gold booty collection (with antistuck features). My aim is to release it on next version, we'll see. The feature is already done but i am testing it. I also have to implement it on bonzo bot (as i am testing it on a testing script) and also create the new gui tab for it.
Just a little preview, 5 keys on 4 min. I think that its ok (maybe luck as sometimes there are no bootys )
Have a nice botting&thankyou for your support
-skeith

EDIT: GUI tab done preview
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/13/2016, 00:03   #30

your booty collection has is own logic for collecte (path opti for booty) or it's the same for the BB ?
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, darkorbit bot, darkorbit tool, gg, uridium