P.E.T 10 coming soon! BIG UPDATE - 2015-10-04 / 17:00
Demetrio, if I use GDI+ for my bot, my code is stolen too, because your bot using it? Please understand, this is my code. I am not a thief. I am a good man.
Can you contact me on skype: bestSVK7 (called Roman there too) or give me your skype. For me bot is not working. Everything seems to be set and working but ship still stands on the place and isn't moving or anything else.
Write de5 in server.
----------
News:
- Thursday will be a big update. Now, bot is written only in C# --> better perfomance! Changelog:
- Preview mode with settings
- Resizable window mode -> you can resize browser!
- Fast box collecting by using GDI+ for capture window!
- No external DLLs!
- And more...
I saw on your website that you have only english and pl translation. If you´re looking for a guy who could translate it into german you can send me a private message. Keep working!
WOW it looks great thanks! I hope it will be free forever!
Please add Skandinaiva 2 bro
Okay! Wait to next update. (19:00)
EDIT:
I'm really fast! :> Download update from auto-update in bot or from my website:
Server list:
Code:
Poland 1
Poland 2
Poland 3
Germany 1
Germany 2
Germany 3
Germany 4
Germany 5
Germany 6
Germany 7
Global Europe 1
Global America 1
Scandinavia 1
Scandinavia 2
Global Europe 2
Global America 2
[Release]Tanoth autobot 08/08/2014 - Browsergames - 6 Replies Dungeon, Adventure, Map, work bot. (more functions comming soon)
Works on: DE, PL, RO, EN, TR, ES and US
Screens:
http://u.jimdo.com/www52/o/s84f70a5428be6996/img/ if14752cebd9f49fd/1406858243/std/image.jpg
http://u.jimdo.com/www52/o/s84f70a5428be6996/img/ i85e6b0d123658648/1406858257/std/image.jpg
http://u.jimdo.com/www52/o/s84f70a5428be6996/img/ icfb08436870268a6/1406858271/std/image.jpg
[Release] AfterBurns AutoBot Aeria & Mayn & PH Version 12/03/2013 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 326 Replies UPDATE 10/14/2011 I now support Aeria Games TS2 English and French Version
Get your TS2 Aeria Bot ENGLISH and FRENCH Versions HERE
New Features & 100% Memory Based
• TIME HACK added to the Bot, now stay in premium maps after your time is up works on all premium maps even second portal premium maps
• Item Stacker ( Stacks all inventory items into one spot in your inventory removing the need for hermits chest. Works without Dc'ing and...