I don't want you guys to be sad, because sad spells backwards D,A,S, DAS and Das not good. But why should we all care about if it is stolen or not? You are taking money for it and he gave us it for free. Thats all i want to see If he copied some part of your code its first of all your problem and that does not mean that his bot can't be better in time. I really don't think that fuso's bot is worth that money which he asks for it. So i will better get a little bit worse bot for free than pay for little bit better bot but still "Pixel bot".
No dissrespect to other bot creators, no dissrespect to fuso.
I don't want you guys to be sad, because sad spells backwards D,A,S, DAS and Das not good. But why should we all care about if it is stolen or not? You are taking money for it and he gave us it for free. Thats all i want to see If he copied some part of your code its first of all your problem and that does not mean that his bot can't be better in time. I really don't think that fuso's bot is worth that money which he asks for it. So i will better get a little bit worse bot for free than pay for little bit better bot but still "Pixel bot".
No dissrespect to other bot creators, no dissrespect to fuso.
The problem here is that he will wants money for it! he already said!
i would not use a bot that has stolen code , is not his work. and it is bad work.
he did not respect fuso's work therefor this dev has not my respect.
P.E.T 10 coming soon! BIG UPDATE - 2015-10-04 / 16:30
Demetrio, if I use GDI+ for my bot, my code is stolen too, because your bot using it? Please understand, this is my code. I am not a thief. I am a good man.
Uhh... I wanna see how a bot does. Not a discussion about stolen codes and such. Please proceed your discussions in pm's or skype because it annoys me, as an user, too.
[Release]Tanoth autobot 08/08/2014 - Browsergames - 6 Replies Dungeon, Adventure, Map, work bot. (more functions comming soon)
Works on: DE, PL, RO, EN, TR, ES and US
Screens:
http://u.jimdo.com/www52/o/s84f70a5428be6996/img/ if14752cebd9f49fd/1406858243/std/image.jpg
http://u.jimdo.com/www52/o/s84f70a5428be6996/img/ i85e6b0d123658648/1406858257/std/image.jpg
http://u.jimdo.com/www52/o/s84f70a5428be6996/img/ icfb08436870268a6/1406858271/std/image.jpg
[Release] AfterBurns AutoBot Aeria & Mayn & PH Version 12/03/2013 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 326 Replies UPDATE 10/14/2011 I now support Aeria Games TS2 English and French Version
Get your TS2 Aeria Bot ENGLISH and FRENCH Versions HERE
New Features & 100% Memory Based
• TIME HACK added to the Bot, now stay in premium maps after your time is up works on all premium maps even second portal premium maps
• Item Stacker ( Stacks all inventory items into one spot in your inventory removing the need for hermits chest. Works without Dc'ing and...