Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2 > 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


[Release] AfterBurns AutoBot Aeria & Mayn & PH Version

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 541
Received Thanks: 271
Smile [Release] AfterBurns AutoBot Aeria & Mayn & PH Version

UPDATE 10/14/2011 I now support Aeria Games TS2 English and French Version

Get your TS2 Aeria Bot ENGLISH and FRENCH Versions

New Features & 100% Memory Based

TIME HACK added to the Bot, now stay in premium maps after your time is up works on all premium maps even second portal premium maps
Item Stacker ( Stacks all inventory items into one spot in your inventory removing the need for hermits chest. Works without Dc'ing and allows you to over stock your inventory even after you log off all your items our still there. Works great for stocking your shop or long periods of grinding saves you from going back to town. )
• Loot Filter Added ( Will not loot Commons or Uniques )
Auto Pill Health 100%
Auto Pill Chi 50%
Attack Speed up to 200
Graphical User Interface Looks Like Part Of The Game
Custom key setup for all keyboards.
Updater ( Auto Updater, Updates Bot after Game Patch. Now Bot is updated without restarting the bot so update and go)
Advanced Window Capture ( gets the Clients Window Resolution Making all Movement Relative to the Client Window not the Users Screen Resolution. )
Auto Pet Feed when Pet activity is 50 or less
Death Detection
Auto Terminate Bot when you Die
Set your Grind Spot ( Auto Respawn At Grind Point when you die )
Stationary Grinding ( for Agro Mobs attacks only when you are attacked )
Moving Grind ( Now uses AOE and is pixi free, 100% Random movement within grind area, auto attacks when attacked )
Player Detection it detects any player who comes close to you and display on screen there name and how long they have been within your area. It will record all players and when you turn it off it will open the player text file on your screen showing who was by you and for how long.
GOD Mode ( Bosses Only )
GM Sight ( See others Level )
Super Zoom
Auto Pause when Chatting

Some extra work was done on some of the existing scripts to trim up and make everything run smoother and better.



Tested on
Windows XP, Vista, and Seven 32 bit and 64 bit.



AfterBurn 2.0 is offline  
Thanks
140 Users
Old 06/24/2010, 06:01   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 15
is this working in PH??


jesu11 is offline  
Old 06/24/2010, 06:57   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 541
Received Thanks: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesu11 View Post
is this working in PH??
I belive it is I have a Friend testing it out he is supposed to get back to me tomorrow and let me know how it goes. I might have to make a second one for ph because ofthe address might be diffrent. I dont know yet becuase i don;t use the PH version.

If anyone tries it out on TS2 PH let me know of any problems thank you.
AfterBurn 2.0 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/27/2010, 03:18   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 2
Smile

I downloaded you bot it works great I love gthe pause feature. I like the looter but can you make one that will loot only money uniques rares and elites that would be more usefull. If you could that would be awesome.


thanks again love the bot with Blax's trainer I can grind for hours with out being at my compture.


Ts2forfun is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2010, 05:15   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 259
Received Thanks: 18
Virus total scan here u go ^^ my bad if its messed up but clean lol

Antivirus Version Last Update Result
a-squared 5.0.0.30 2010.06.22 -
AhnLab-V3 2010.06.22.00 2010.06.22 -
AntiVir 8.2.2.6 2010.06.21 -
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2010.06.22 -
Authentium 5.2.0.5 2010.06.22 -
Avast 4.8.1351.0 2010.06.21 -
Avast5 5.0.332.0 2010.06.21 -
AVG 9.0.0.787 2010.06.21 -
BitDefender 7.2 2010.06.22 -
CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2010.06.22 -
ClamAV 0.96.0.3-git 2010.06.22 -
Comodo 5180 2010.06.22 -
DrWeb 5.0.2.03300 2010.06.22 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2010.06.20 -
eTrust-Vet 36.1.7657 2010.06.22 -
F-Prot 4.6.1.107 2010.06.21 -
F-Secure 9.0.15370.0 2010.06.22 -
Fortinet 4.1.133.0 2010.06.21 -
GData 21 2010.06.22 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.84.0 2010.06.22 -
Jiangmin 13.0.900 2010.06.15 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2010.06.22 -
McAfee 5.400.0.1158 2010.06.22 -
McAfee-GW-Edition 2010.1 2010.06.22 -
Microsoft 1.5902 2010.06.22 -
NOD32 5216 2010.06.21 -
Norman 6.05.06 2010.06.21 -
nProtect 2010-06-21.01 2010.06.21 -
Panda 10.0.2.7 2010.06.21 -
PCTools 7.0.3.5 2010.06.22 -
Prevx 3.0 2010.06.27 -
Rising 22.53.01.04 2010.06.22 -
Sophos 4.54.0 2010.06.22 -
Sunbelt 6483 2010.06.21 Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT
Symantec 20101.1.0.89 2010.06.22 -
TheHacker 6.5.2.0.302 2010.06.22 -
TrendMicro 9.120.0.1004 2010.06.22 -
TrendMicro-HouseCall 9.120.0.1004 2010.06.22 -
VBA32 3.12.12.5 2010.06.22 -
ViRobot 2010.6.21.3896 2010.06.22 -
VirusBuster 5.0.27.0 2010.06.21 -
Additional information
File size: 604405 bytes
MD5...: 10db7d3357117232c592109732e68812
SHA1..: b8faaec653bd28e7eefb327f61bcb4a0fbeaf5b9
SHA256: d7e6d4a90a1ea0251ce4c1e8aa75f99cdf9dfb6d9fe97bb607 a6631d2b42cd8f
ssdeep: 12288:QFunquReQij0SyEFqScUWFunquReQij0SyEFqm+pYowS M:+damlFJMdaml
FDo+
PEiD..: -
PEInfo: -
RDS...: NSRL Reference Data Set
-
well only 1 unknown by me antivirus found something but i belive its coz of the auto it so have fun ppl
vtdved is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2010, 09:30   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 541
Received Thanks: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ts2forfun View Post
I downloaded you bot it works great I love gthe pause feature. I like the looter but can you make one that will loot only money uniques rares and elites that would be more usefull. If you could that would be awesome.


thanks again love the bot with Blax's trainer I can grind for hours with out being at my compture.
Yes I am working on a auto looter that will only loot uniques, rares, elites. and money if I can should have it done in a couple days if all goes well.
AfterBurn 2.0 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/29/2010, 10:56   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 14
it doesnt work on 12sky2 ph
KaonNgaKinawboy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2010, 13:57   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 133
Received Thanks: 6
we nid to bypass xtrap in 12sky2 ph...any one can give plz
mcaiza is offline  
Old 06/29/2010, 14:46   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 541
Received Thanks: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaiza View Post
we nid to bypass xtrap in 12sky2 ph...any one can give plz
I am going to download 12sky2 PH tonight and look into adding this bot to it. Give me some time and let me look into OK. Hope to help all you 12sky2 PH version players.
AfterBurn 2.0 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/29/2010, 21:13   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjcr View Post
Updated 6/29/2010 AfterBurns AutoBuffAOELooter V.2 now with Rare Drop Alarm

Update 6/29/2010 AfterBurns AutoPill Beta is added

I have Updated the bot with a Loot Alarm it will sound when a rare drops if your inventory is full just use the pause key to pause the Auto bot and drop a item to pick up the rare. I am working on the Elite Alarm. No selective looter yet. I will continue to work on and improve the Bot. Enjoy!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made this program to run with Blaxpirit's Auto Pill Trainer you can get it here My projects -

UPDATE 6/23/2010 "NOW WITH AUTO TERMINATE UPON DEATH" OK I kept the program in AutoIt format. I could not use multi thread so I compiled two .exe files to work together. Once download Run the zip file and Follow the read me instructions. Hope you enjoy this s my first program.

Note:--- To Exit Bot for any reason press F1 / Press Pause to pause the Bot---The Auto Terminate Functions Turns off the Bot when you die and will send a continued beep to let you know you have died just press OK to end beeping. It does not log you off, so when you die you will re spawn at spawn point but you will be just standing there instead of AOEIng in front of everyone. Just go back to where you were and start bot again.

Probably will need update after patch's are applied I will test after each patch and update as needed so check back after maint. on Wed's

The HP address is current as of 6/29/2010 Both Bot's Working!!!
This is needed for the Auto Terminate Upon Death so if they add a patch and I have not updated the Bot the Auto Terminate will not work.


If you Like please press Thank You..

Download AutoBuffAOELooter V.2 with Rare Drop Alarm Attachment 53176

Note: I have ran both Bots together, not recomended I got bad lag so only run one or the other at a time untill I can resolve the issue.
Added AfterBurns AutoPill Beta Attachment 53175

Always Virus Free but as for any program please Be Safe and scan all downloads before you open them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Files Scanned: AfterBurns AutoPill Beta.zip, AfterBurns AutoBot With Alarm.zip
Scanned: 6/29/2010 (4:37 a.m PST)
Result: 0/39 (0%) Infected

Antivirus Version Last Update Result
a-squared 5.0.0.31 2010.06.29 -
AhnLab-V3 2010.06.29.00 2010.06.29 -
AntiVir 8.2.4.2 2010.06.29 -
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2010.06.25 -
Avast 4.8.1351.0 2010.06.29 -
Avast5 5.0.332.0 2010.06.29 -
AVG 9.0.0.836 2010.06.29 -
BitDefender 7.2 2010.06.29 -
CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2010.06.29 -
ClamAV 0.96.0.3-git 2010.06.29 -
Comodo 5254 2010.06.29 -
DrWeb 5.0.2.03300 2010.06.29 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2010.06.29 -
eTrust-Vet 36.1.7674 2010.06.29 -
F-Secure 9.0.15370.0 2010.06.29 -
Fortinet 4.1.133.0 2010.06.29 -
GData 21 2010.06.29 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.84.0 2010.06.29 -
Jiangmin 13.0.900 2010.06.27 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2010.06.29 -
McAfee 5.400.0.1158 2010.06.29 -
McAfee-GW-Edition 2010.1 2010.06.29 -
Microsoft 1.5902 2010.06.29 -
NOD32 5236 2010.06.29 -
Norman 6.05.10 2010.06.29 -
nProtect 2010-06-29.01 2010.06.29 -
Panda 10.0.2.7 2010.06.28 -
PCTools 7.0.3.5 2010.06.29 -
Prevx 3.0 2010.06.29 -
Rising 22.54.01.03 2010.06.29 -
Sophos 4.54.0 2010.06.29 -
Sunbelt 6521 2010.06.29 -
Symantec 20101.1.0.89 2010.06.29 -
TheHacker 6.5.2.0.304 2010.06.28 -
TrendMicro 9.120.0.1004 2010.06.29 -
TrendMicro-HouseCall 9.120.0.1004 2010.06.29 -
VBA32 3.12.12.5 2010.06.29 -
ViRobot 2010.6.29.3912 2010.06.29 -
VirusBuster 5.0.27.0 2010.06.29 -
Additional information
File size: 316976 bytes
MD5...: 952989a575dd957e070617746e657ecb
SHA1..: 115c8521376093898f40757a7fc3c4439e521899
SHA256: 660808a395b25e526ed6ea04c4f506509eba52c029bb4286c3 2622dcbf9ac72b
ssdeep: 6144:n3bVDXucGAG7+nuReQijXkoRZYb0yr2FFldm+H4GdbySb oHQ5i:3FunquRe
Qij0SyEFqeUYowQ

PEiD..: -
PEInfo: -
RDS...: NSRL Reference Data Set
-
pdfid.: -
trid..: ZIP compressed archive (100.0%)
Symantec Reputation Network: Suspicious.Insight
packers (Kaspersky): PE_Patch.UPX, UPX
sigcheck:
publisher....: n/a
copyright....: n/a
product......: n/a
description..: n/a
original name: n/a
internal name: n/a
file version.: n/a
comments.....: n/a
signers......: -
signing date.: -
verified.....: Unsigned
You seemed to have intentionally ommited 2 detections ;P

a-squared 5.0.0.31 2010.06.29 -
AhnLab-V3 2010.06.29.00 2010.06.29 -
AntiVir 8.2.4.2 2010.06.29 -
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2010.06.25 -
Authentium 5.2.0.5 2010.06.29 W32/Dropper.BCGX
Avast 4.8.1351.0 2010.06.29 -
Avast5 5.0.332.0 2010.06.29 -
AVG 9.0.0.836 2010.06.29 -
BitDefender 7.2 2010.06.29 -
CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2010.06.29 -
ClamAV 0.96.0.3-git 2010.06.29 -
Comodo 5254 2010.06.29 -
DrWeb 5.0.2.03300 2010.06.29 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2010.06.29 -
eTrust-Vet 36.1.7674 2010.06.29 -
F-Prot 4.6.1.107 2010.06.29 W32/Dropper.BCGX
F-Secure 9.0.15370.0 2010.06.29 -
Fortinet 4.1.133.0 2010.06.29 -
GData 21 2010.06.29 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.84.0 2010.06.29 -
Jiangmin 13.0.900 2010.06.27 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2010.06.29 -
McAfee 5.400.0.1158 2010.06.29 -
McAfee-GW-Edition 2010.1 2010.06.29 -
Microsoft 1.5902 2010.06.29 -
NOD32 5236 2010.06.29 -
Norman 6.05.10 2010.06.29 -
nProtect 2010-06-29.01 2010.06.29 -
Panda 10.0.2.7 2010.06.28 -
PCTools 7.0.3.5 2010.06.29 -
Prevx 3.0 2010.06.29 -
Rising 22.54.01.03 2010.06.29 -
Sophos 4.54.0 2010.06.29 -
Sunbelt 6521 2010.06.29 -
Symantec 20101.1.0.89 2010.06.29 -
TheHacker 6.5.2.0.304 2010.06.28 -
TrendMicro 9.120.0.1004 2010.06.29 -
TrendMicro-HouseCall 9.120.0.1004 2010.06.29 -
VBA32 3.12.12.5 2010.06.29 -
ViRobot 2010.6.29.3912 2010.06.29 -
VirusBuster 5.0.27.0 2010.06.29 -
Additional information
File size: 316976 bytes
MD5 : 952989a575dd957e070617746e657ecb
SHA1 : 115c8521376093898f40757a7fc3c4439e521899
SHA256: 660808a395b25e526ed6ea04c4f506509eba52c029bb4286c3 2622dcbf9ac72b
TrID : File type identification
ZIP compressed archive (100.0%)
Symantec reputation: Suspicious.Insight
ssdeep: 6144:n3bVDXucGAG7+nuReQijXkoRZYb0yr2FFldm+H4GdbySb oHQ5i:3FunquReQij0SyEFqeUYowQ
sigcheck: publisher....: n/a
copyright....: n/a
product......: n/a
description..: n/a
original name: n/a
internal name: n/a
file version.: n/a
comments.....: n/a
signers......: -
signing date.: -
verified.....: Unsigned

PEiD : -
packers (Kaspersky): PE_Patch.UPX, UPX
RDS : NSRL Reference Data Set
fortitude88 is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/29/2010, 21:19   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjcr View Post
Updated 6/29/2010 AfterBurns AutoBuffAOELooter V.2 now with Rare Drop Alarm

Update 6/29/2010 AfterBurns AutoPill Beta is added

I have Updated the bot with a Loot Alarm it will sound when a rare drops if your inventory is full just use the pause key to pause the Auto bot and drop a item to pick up the rare. I am working on the Elite Alarm. No selective looter yet. I will continue to work on and improve the Bot. Enjoy!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made this program to run with Blaxpirit's Auto Pill Trainer you can get it here My projects -

UPDATE 6/23/2010 "NOW WITH AUTO TERMINATE UPON DEATH" OK I kept the program in AutoIt format. I could not use multi thread so I compiled two .exe files to work together. Once download Run the zip file and Follow the read me instructions. Hope you enjoy this s my first program.

Note:--- To Exit Bot for any reason press F1 / Press Pause to pause the Bot---The Auto Terminate Functions Turns off the Bot when you die and will send a continued beep to let you know you have died just press OK to end beeping. It does not log you off, so when you die you will re spawn at spawn point but you will be just standing there instead of AOEIng in front of everyone. Just go back to where you were and start bot again.

Probably will need update after patch's are applied I will test after each patch and update as needed so check back after maint. on Wed's

The HP address is current as of 6/29/2010 Both Bot's Working!!!
This is needed for the Auto Terminate Upon Death so if they add a patch and I have not updated the Bot the Auto Terminate will not work.


If you Like please press Thank You..

Download AutoBuffAOELooter V.2 with Rare Drop Alarm Attachment 53176

Note: I have ran both Bots together, not recomended I got bad lag so only run one or the other at a time untill I can resolve the issue.
Added AfterBurns AutoPill Beta Attachment 53175

Always Virus Free but as for any program please Be Safe and scan all downloads before you open them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Files Scanned: AfterBurns AutoPill Beta.zip, AfterBurns AutoBot With Alarm.zip
Scanned: 6/29/2010 (4:37 a.m PST)
Result: 0/39 (0%) Infected

Antivirus Version Last Update Result
a-squared 5.0.0.31 2010.06.29 -
AhnLab-V3 2010.06.29.00 2010.06.29 -
AntiVir 8.2.4.2 2010.06.29 -
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2010.06.25 -
Avast 4.8.1351.0 2010.06.29 -
Avast5 5.0.332.0 2010.06.29 -
AVG 9.0.0.836 2010.06.29 -
BitDefender 7.2 2010.06.29 -
CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2010.06.29 -
ClamAV 0.96.0.3-git 2010.06.29 -
Comodo 5254 2010.06.29 -
DrWeb 5.0.2.03300 2010.06.29 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2010.06.29 -
eTrust-Vet 36.1.7674 2010.06.29 -
F-Secure 9.0.15370.0 2010.06.29 -
Fortinet 4.1.133.0 2010.06.29 -
GData 21 2010.06.29 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.84.0 2010.06.29 -
Jiangmin 13.0.900 2010.06.27 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2010.06.29 -
McAfee 5.400.0.1158 2010.06.29 -
McAfee-GW-Edition 2010.1 2010.06.29 -
Microsoft 1.5902 2010.06.29 -
NOD32 5236 2010.06.29 -
Norman 6.05.10 2010.06.29 -
nProtect 2010-06-29.01 2010.06.29 -
Panda 10.0.2.7 2010.06.28 -
PCTools 7.0.3.5 2010.06.29 -
Prevx 3.0 2010.06.29 -
Rising 22.54.01.03 2010.06.29 -
Sophos 4.54.0 2010.06.29 -
Sunbelt 6521 2010.06.29 -
Symantec 20101.1.0.89 2010.06.29 -
TheHacker 6.5.2.0.304 2010.06.28 -
TrendMicro 9.120.0.1004 2010.06.29 -
TrendMicro-HouseCall 9.120.0.1004 2010.06.29 -
VBA32 3.12.12.5 2010.06.29 -
ViRobot 2010.6.29.3912 2010.06.29 -
VirusBuster 5.0.27.0 2010.06.29 -
Additional information
File size: 316976 bytes
MD5...: 952989a575dd957e070617746e657ecb
SHA1..: 115c8521376093898f40757a7fc3c4439e521899
SHA256: 660808a395b25e526ed6ea04c4f506509eba52c029bb4286c3 2622dcbf9ac72b
ssdeep: 6144:n3bVDXucGAG7+nuReQijXkoRZYb0yr2FFldm+H4GdbySb oHQ5i:3FunquRe
Qij0SyEFqeUYowQ

PEiD..: -
PEInfo: -
RDS...: NSRL Reference Data Set
-
pdfid.: -
trid..: ZIP compressed archive (100.0%)
Symantec Reputation Network: Suspicious.Insight
packers (Kaspersky): PE_Patch.UPX, UPX
sigcheck:
publisher....: n/a
copyright....: n/a
product......: n/a
description..: n/a
original name: n/a
internal name: n/a
file version.: n/a
comments.....: n/a
signers......: -
signing date.: -
verified.....: Unsigned
You seemed to have intentionally ommited 2 detections ;P

a-squared 5.0.0.31 2010.06.29 -
AhnLab-V3 2010.06.29.00 2010.06.29 -
AntiVir 8.2.4.2 2010.06.29 -
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2010.06.25 -
Authentium 5.2.0.5 2010.06.29 W32/Dropper.BCGX
Avast 4.8.1351.0 2010.06.29 -
Avast5 5.0.332.0 2010.06.29 -
AVG 9.0.0.836 2010.06.29 -
BitDefender 7.2 2010.06.29 -
CAT-QuickHeal 10.00 2010.06.29 -
ClamAV 0.96.0.3-git 2010.06.29 -
Comodo 5254 2010.06.29 -
DrWeb 5.0.2.03300 2010.06.29 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2010.06.29 -
eTrust-Vet 36.1.7674 2010.06.29 -
F-Prot 4.6.1.107 2010.06.29 W32/Dropper.BCGX
F-Secure 9.0.15370.0 2010.06.29 -
Fortinet 4.1.133.0 2010.06.29 -
GData 21 2010.06.29 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.84.0 2010.06.29 -
Jiangmin 13.0.900 2010.06.27 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2010.06.29 -
McAfee 5.400.0.1158 2010.06.29 -
McAfee-GW-Edition 2010.1 2010.06.29 -
Microsoft 1.5902 2010.06.29 -
NOD32 5236 2010.06.29 -
Norman 6.05.10 2010.06.29 -
nProtect 2010-06-29.01 2010.06.29 -
Panda 10.0.2.7 2010.06.28 -
PCTools 7.0.3.5 2010.06.29 -
Prevx 3.0 2010.06.29 -
Rising 22.54.01.03 2010.06.29 -
Sophos 4.54.0 2010.06.29 -
Sunbelt 6521 2010.06.29 -
Symantec 20101.1.0.89 2010.06.29 -
TheHacker 6.5.2.0.304 2010.06.28 -
TrendMicro 9.120.0.1004 2010.06.29 -
TrendMicro-HouseCall 9.120.0.1004 2010.06.29 -
VBA32 3.12.12.5 2010.06.29 -
ViRobot 2010.6.29.3912 2010.06.29 -
VirusBuster 5.0.27.0 2010.06.29 -
Additional information
File size: 316976 bytes
MD5 : 952989a575dd957e070617746e657ecb
SHA1 : 115c8521376093898f40757a7fc3c4439e521899
SHA256: 660808a395b25e526ed6ea04c4f506509eba52c029bb4286c3 2622dcbf9ac72b
TrID : File type identification
ZIP compressed archive (100.0%)
Symantec reputation: Suspicious.Insight
ssdeep: 6144:n3bVDXucGAG7+nuReQijXkoRZYb0yr2FFldm+H4GdbySb oHQ5i:3FunquReQij0SyEFqeUYowQ
sigcheck: publisher....: n/a
copyright....: n/a
product......: n/a
description..: n/a
original name: n/a
internal name: n/a
file version.: n/a
comments.....: n/a
signers......: -
signing date.: -
verified.....: Unsigned

PEiD : -
packers (Kaspersky): PE_Patch.UPX, UPX
RDS : NSRL Reference Data Set
fortitude88 is offline  
Old 06/29/2010, 22:16   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 541
Received Thanks: 271
fortitude88 I did not leave out anything that is the report I got if you would have been here last week before I updated you would have seen that it was showing Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT on my report. I just copied and paste but I am glad you have posted yours, you did not have to Qoute my hole page you could have posted your report like vtdved did. They are false positives it has something to do with Autoit. But thanks anyway.
AfterBurn 2.0 is offline  
Old 06/30/2010, 00:00   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 0
please stop hacking people.. make the game look good!
Comitted47 is offline  
Old 06/30/2010, 01:18   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 541
Received Thanks: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comitted47 View Post
please stop hacking people.. make the game look good!
What are you talking about hacking people. These are programs I programed and use everyday to make my game play easier, I thought I would be nice and share them with others. It people like you that make me mad, thinking everyone is a hacker. Auto It's scripting language is known for returning false positives on some anti-virus programs. 99% of the time it is because it either one reads memory or two tries to modify a program in this instants it 12 sky 2. So please do not accuse me of being a hacker of people, that I assure you I am not. I 100% guarantee my programs are virus free and will not harm you in anyway.
Thank you,
AfterBurn
AfterBurn 2.0 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2010, 02:16   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 2
Right on man you rock thanks for the fast update on the patch bot is working again. I downloaded your autopill because Blax's stuff is not updated yet and your piller works great. Don't know what problems you had with lag because I just downloaded it so I guess I am glad I didn't download earlier. PS by the way guys his programs are not virus's I have downloaded and ran both of them now I have ran a Virus scan on my system and all is fine BTW I use AVG and Malware bytes. Also have Advanced System Optimizer 3 installed and it found nothing also.


Ts2forfun is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread



« [Realase] Hun Ts2 money service | [RELEASE] TwelveSky 2 - MultiHack »

Similar Threads
WTS Ts2 Accounts (mayn and aeria version)
04/14/2012 - 12Sky2 - 10 Replies
I want to trade for ts1 money/stuff/gear/accounts ! ;) Mayn games version : IGN: oODarKOo Lvl : A1 money: 100m gear: full rare set 60% and weapon 60% bank : a lot of mats and higher lvl (A2-A11) rares 40-60% enchanted all ;) + pet : Hp Pet...
[RELEASE] AfterBurns 12sky2 Mayn AutoBot V2.1
04/13/2011 - 12Sky2 - 11 Replies
Its finaly here check it out on my website Click Here There you wil find screen shots, videos, and all my current bots. Or read about it on my auto bot thread. Website has Pictures Video and more.
[RELEASE]AERIA AIO (Maybe MAYN)
11/09/2009 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
Source Code C++ (main.cpp): Main.cpp All you need, update addys and compile it, i adivse using Microsoft C++ Studios 2010 i got lazy, didnt update addys and compile myself, so if you want me to update addys and compile, :) thank me and...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.